What????
  Oh that place! Yah what about it?
  Ooohhh....look at all the sand.....
  *presses option*
View Results

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
Sooo....ever replied to something someone said and they said back, "only a goth would say that" or something akin to that? For example, someone telling you that you look pale and you being extremely pleased with yourself or saying "thank you!". Or just had one of those gothy moments? Post them here....just thought it'd be fun.

I got the idea when my grandmother told me that I looked a little pale and I thought it was a compliment.... xd

people keep telling me i need more sun. i use sun screen and try to stay out of the sun xp i dont want skin cancer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:26 am
--while walking through campus and glancing at the library--
"Lets blow up the library."
--people I'm with including some walking near by all stare at me--

....... heart

Why is it that these things make me happy. I guess it brings me private joy to know that I bleed alagorically black. Yay  

[~Snow~]

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:52 pm
I'm used to hearing the excuse "but it's Nicola" to explain anything I do or say.

Like lately during free I left the art project I finished on the table while going to get food. Some of my friends found it and as I'm comming back it went:
Guy: "What kind of sick freak would put a doll in a coffin?"
Guy 2: "It's creepy, but did you hear the one *insert dead baby joke*"
Me: "He name is Gigi. I made it, except for the actual doll, I just changed the doll a lot."
Guy: "Oh, makes sence that you did this. That means it's still creepy but less creepy.*insert different dead baby joke*"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:54 am
Veruniel
Never had that happen, but I've occasionally had people tell me "only an eccentric would say that" or "only a mad person would say that." rolleyes
Haha I get those all the time biggrin  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:11 am
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
Never had that happen, but I've occasionally had people tell me "only an eccentric would say that" or "only a mad person would say that." rolleyes
Only a perfectly rational and sensible human being would say that. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel
We're not crazy, THEY just lack the power of logic and reasoning.... twisted  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel

Can't they just buy it on eBay?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:31 pm
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel

No, I've recently aquired a monopoly on logic and reasoning and have seen to it that it all was destroyed by a young man in northern Syria who drinks rum and talks to fish.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:46 pm
XWraith_LordX
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Veruniel

No, I've recently aquired a monopoly on logic and reasoning and have seen to it that it all was destroyed by a young man in northern Syria who drinks rum and talks to fish.

Interesting. Is he in any way related to the old guy in the shack that talks to his cat?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 am
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

Interesting. Is he in any way related to the old guy in the shack that talks to his cat?

Yep, too bad I'm a guerilla war fighter in this corporate urban world. #TAKE THE POWER BACK!#  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am
Rellik San
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
xLucix
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

Yep, too bad I'm a guerilla war fighter in this corporate urban world. #TAKE THE POWER BACK!#

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 am
nikia kitty
I'm used to hearing the excuse "but it's Nicola" to explain anything I do or say.

Like lately during free I left the art project I finished on the table while going to get food. Some of my friends found it and as I'm comming back it went:
Me: "He name is Gigi. I made it, except for the actual doll, I just changed the doll a lot."
Guy: "Oh, makes sence that you did this. That means it's still creepy but less creepy.*insert different dead baby joke*"
I think it actually scares me sometimes how people can look down on things that invoke some feeling of taboo or sometimes just generally thought itself, and then go on to find humor in something far more disturbing. I'm not saying it makes them bad people, but whenever I see it happen I get this whole panicked feeling caught in my chest.  

Ende_Neu

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:56 pm
"I got some lovely art shots of the dead weasel." is the only thing that has gotten that reaction.
Usually it's "Only you would say that."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:44 am
Ende_Neu
nikia kitty

I think it actually scares me sometimes how people can look down on things that invoke some feeling of taboo or sometimes just generally thought itself, and then go on to find humor in something far more disturbing. I'm not saying it makes them bad people, but whenever I see it happen I get this whole panicked feeling caught in my chest.

It's much easier to make a joke about dead babies than confront the fact babies die all the time.

Then again it might just be that the people who make these jokes haven't experienced what they are joking about so it's harmless.

It could even be that the jokes are just funny.

Tainted Deity

Just_Cut_A_Little_Deeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:38 am
Not a lot of things I say are Goth. However, I do recall someone saying to me about my Goth and emo friends:
"They're a... little strange."
To which I replied:
"You may say strange, I say unique." 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out