Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Wanna play a MMO with Net Slum? Join us on Flyff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flyff?
  Yes!
  nah not rly =
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eww, MoonTree. talk2hand

If you guys need any halp, just /say Aishiri and if I'm not busy, I'll halp you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:15 pm
well this is the part that gets me everytime i met somone in kestrel they where either not there or wouldnt talk to me. when i first logged in i met someone whowas in moon tree. also want to know something. the girl in moon tree had a close to shino/atoli like avi.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET A CLOAK AND IF YOU HAVE TO GET IT FROM SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME.  

haseo9

BlehZom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 pm
u cant get one unless your a leader of a guild D:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:26 pm
Imma join when my computer is fixed
and I can use my internet on the computer
I always wanted to join flyff D;
imma make a character ASAP

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

BlehZom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:28 pm
if you want any more info you should go to flyfffansite.com tells u everything about the game  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 pm
yeah but i see like 4 people from the same guild with cloaks.

oh yeah question how do u create a guild.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe you have to be level 30 to get the quest to start a guild. And then you have to round up three other people in a party and talk to the bank lady.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 pm
well im lvl 24 so i guess 6 more lvls and i hve some friends who would join. I'll guess ill make the canrad guild if there already isnt one.

Oh if you plan on playing id advise you getting to lvl 80 or higher right away because every year the GMs bring Clockwork back. most of the times around holloween. Once he was in pumpkin town i heard last year. Also clockwork has ALOT OF HEALTH like in the millons. I think it was 62,583,642 HP and for a pary six it takes a party of 6 or more to beat him.

Sometimes they bring him back for no reason. Look on youtube for some vids of it.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 pm
P.S that thing is as big as a FU&IN city. And u may have to fight him in the air since he can travel continents so yeah have a fast board or broom by that time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Well, I'm level 18 now and pretty much playing Harvest Cleric for random people Dx Maybe I should have chosen to be a Magician instead...

When am I able to create more than one character on one server?

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You can create more characters anytime, really.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh my god Dx This is why mmorpgs make me feel stupid. I just automatically assumed I was unable to do it because I couldn't click 'create' lmao I could have just clicked another box :/ Earlier I didn't even know how to take off my hat D:

Puppetry

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:50 am
once it downloads i will post my username and join moontree  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:43 am
Puppetry

Oh my god Dx This is why mmorpgs make me feel stupid. I just automatically assumed I was unable to do it because I couldn't click 'create' lmao I could have just clicked another box :/ Earlier I didn't even know how to take off my hat D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XD ILU!  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:58 pm
almost lvl 30 and the once i get there ill have my entanle sword and 375k have a guild and upgrade my sword with my cards to giveit a flame aura.

how many cards does it take to give a sword a aura. im like the only one who cant seem to do it.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff