Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ZOMG!
Story Game/Questing for Gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:42 pm
If the thread is still here, then yes, the game is still on. Of course, nobody's submitted a single damn entry so far... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm
Ok, I'm way back past square one. And I really, really hope that someone will actually participate in this!!  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm
I promised I wouldn't submit any of my writing to our guild because last time someone stole my idea and got it published in an online writing contest for real monies~

So, sorry mate nothing outta me >.<

I could donate some items though  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:57 pm
Anything that I can hock for Gaian monies will be fine with me. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:25 pm
SOMEONE SUBMIT SOMETHING! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 am
Please? crying  

TheEmoSalesman

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 pm
ok im submittin this (its not even close to done gonk

some people said it could blow a grown man away others say it could destroy buildings and rip apart trees some even said it could rip your soul away it was called the edge and only a madman would go past it. The reason for not going past is there is a ferocious wind on the other side, but in the winter a small amount of that wind blows toward the town where me and my coworkers live and worked, along with many other people. We learned about the edge and many other things one of which Sai disobeyed. We learned not to speak, listen or even look at, or come in contact with “them”. they are just like any other human girl but they have wings. They do not help them fly the wings were more like a curse to them for the wings would catch the wind and they would be swept away me Noah and Sai were working on one of the many large windmills that were used to catch the wind Noah went to get some tools while me and Sai talked “if could somehow push the wind back” said Sai. “it wouldn’t work its nature it can not simply be pushed back” I replied. “but if the windmills can catch the wind maybe we could make them push it back” he said. “we barely know how these things work never mind changing how they work” I told him. Around this time Noah arrived with the tools but when Noah got up he slammed the box down and wrench slipped out and clattered to the edge, no one noticed but a few minutes later Noah asked where it was and I bumped it over the edge. I watched it fell then saw a girl with a lunch basket writing in a book below “what the hec- look out!!” I yelled she stood up and her arm swung out to get hit by the wrench, I heard a muffled crack she fell on the ground blood every where and screamed a scream that still haunts me today. I got the ropes and the repel device ready Sai stopped me an said “did you not see the wings she is one of them I will go you stay and complete the windmill”. “no! now let go of me!” I yelled. I went down with Sai and Noah a few feet above me, when Sai got down he told me “cover her she is shivering”. “we have no blankets” said Noah. “we must get her and ourselves to shelter the wind is coming, the utility barn is closest” said Noah. “no their place is much closer” said Sai. we set off toward their place and when we arrived me and Noah exclaimed “it’s just ruins”. we went in and set her on a bed and Noah bandaged her arm, then Sai walked toward her and shouted “where is she where is the other one”. The girl responded “she went out a week ago to do some errands and I think the wind took her”. Sai sunk to his knees and looked at the girl in a gaping stare. “but please don’t be sad she told me not to tell you if you came back” she said quickly. suddenly the wind picked up and the lights went out Sai stood up and said I will go start the generator but before he left he said “start a fire the chill can kill them” then he left. While he was gone Noah went to make some food for the girl. I talked to her this what she told me “my name is Sara I am one of them I know your friend Sai”. “he never talked about you or her and he talks a lot” I said “yes he does whenever he talks about stopping the air or pushing the wind he is talking about her you see ever since she left I wrote everything you three talked about so she could listen to him in heaven. today I waited for you for I knew my fate was coming, I wanted to give him the book so he could keep talking to her, and I to meet you and your friend the second and third voice and… I don’t want to go” she told me. “sssshhhhhhhhh you don’t have to go anywhere you’ll be fine don’t worry” I told her. After the conversation me and Noah must have dosed off but the next morning Sai woke me up and said “wake the storm has quieted”. I turned around an said “ it has good and you what took you so…”. I noticed a grieve look on his face he seemed sad I turned around to see Sara, she was dead from blood loss. “no noooo… we cant just leave her here like this” I cried. I turned around “hello?”. Sai was gone and so was the diary I looked out side to see him climbing one of the windmills when I got to the top he was walking toward those spinning blades. They were spinning at least 2 times per second these were his final words before he walked through those blades. “SO YOU JUST LET IT TAKE YOU YOU DIDN’T EVEN FIGHT IT!!.I SAID I WOULD PUSH BACK THE WIND FOR YOU!!!” he screamed at the blades “no” I yelled as he walked toward the blades. “why wouldn’t you let me…” blood splattered across my face the moment he died. To push the wind. is such a thing even possible. to push it back. To not accept what it brings. to change the way it goes. I too want to push back the wind. but I’m to afraid to try.

Big thanks to Jerimiah and Noah Jerimiah was lead character and told the story

Think happy thoughts bunnies and kittens
-sai  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:24 pm
Ok, but I need you to send it to me in a PM so it doesn't take up half the thread and fix up the spelling and grammar... and you have to pay to submit an entry...  

TheEmoSalesman

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:01 pm
XD ouch im gonna delete that my goldies went byebye  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:08 am
scream scream  

TheEmoSalesman

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:27 pm
hm....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:03 am
i'm good at writing,but i use im alot.i don't even have enogh gold to submitt. but this sounds cool.  

whirl_wind_of _blue

ArXill

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:46 am
Hi! thanks for the advice! Good luck on your thread...I'm sorry I can't post any story though....I'm not very good in stories sweatdrop .....  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 am
Finals are over for me on May 10th, I'll try to submit something after then. In the meantime...  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ZOMG!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items