Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:20 pm
"ah.." he said "hopefully they will have some new blood soon, it tastes better" then he smiled "if not i might have to go hunting" vlash grinned evilly (spelling?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 pm
"Mhm." aridas siad, not in a mood for hunting at the moment. He place dthe empty glass down and sniffed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:40 pm
"Well, as long as I ain't the bait." Theil drunk up another glass and again ordered another. "I'm gunna have to go if i keep this up," he grinned. "Anyways, Anything to do exactly around here? I haven't seen too many things happinin."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 pm
"I wouldn't know, I'm new here myself." aridas siad with a shrug, moving to drag his fingers through his hair to pull out the knots. He nodded over to wher ethe woman had greeted them upon entering the pub. "She might be able to tell you more."  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm
"i dont kno much either......" he said "but i do know that not many people check the rooftops for intruders... heh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 pm
azriel slides off the bar and stands at a towering 6'0 she streched her arms up into the air and tilted her head giving the boys each the once over and then her left hand fell habitually over her sword hilt on her hip and her other arm just lay loosely at her side. she moved forward gracefully wondering her eyes giving the hint of danger that she was always seeming to give off her temper lay quietly at her feet today she seemed not to care who was here. she moved over the floor her heels making their usual silence her hair swaying as it hung down over her back and shoulders like a blood red fountain. the black glittered in her hair as she moved by the candles lit on the tables keeping more to the shadows then to walk through their shy glow.her hands flickered out sweetly as she touched the keys of the more or less abandoned grand piano in the back of the room and her sickly sweet smile graced her lips as the sound came out beautifully. she was sick of the silence and began playing a haunting song that seemed to play with ur memories and soul like a puppet on a string it seemed to know u and understand u only as u would know u to be... smoothly her smiles disappears and no expression can be seen on her face only then can u feel the draw of her aura on u and in the heavy air of the room the music was using it to get inside of u  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:50 pm
Aridas closed his eyes and lenat back to listen to the music. He played piano himslef, and appreciated any kind of music. A flood of his own memories cam over him, soem pleasent, some unpleasent, most painful as a result. The music seemwed to twist isnid eof him, and he thought he flet a sentience studying his thoughts. Clenching his fist he opened his eyes and snapped off contact with it. He frowned, looking over at the piano and its player.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:10 pm
the bar tender looks at them from over the glass he was cleaning: boys that there is azriel the angel announcing and or baring death or if ur from romania then she would be the mistress of darkness. she is hands off to everyone vampire or other wise... but unless u like girls like her... have at it... i usually give the same warning to everyone...

bar tender pauses to give someone else a drink who look like he just got the hell beat out of him

bar tender: she has a rather nasty reputation as an assassin... her music is deadly if u let it pull on u too long just keep ur ground usually its only curious about u and will leave u be after a bit the only time she plays the piano is when she gets tired of silence...

bartender picks up a glass and starts to clean it: its early in the night yet boys dont worry about the nothing happening part itl change soon enough

as he spoke vamps and humans started piling in through the bar doors or some were appearing every which place all looking alive and rebellious  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:16 pm
"Romania. You don't say." Aridas's eyes narrowed a little as he wtached her. A powerful vampire form teh land of Dracula. She couldn't be more dangerous if she tried. He sniffed and held out a glass to the bartender for more blood.
"Do you have any fresh stuff?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 pm
bartender: of course im srry i gave u azriels favorite year... *pours him fresh stuff from a light blue bottle* yes like i said shes from romania... dangerous, beautiful and deadly one hell of a combination  

Azriel Silverwings

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:34 pm
"Well, at least I don't like pianos," Theil said, staring at the woman playing. He turned back around. "Well, I need to find something to do, So I'll be back later, I guess." He nodded to Aridas and Vlash, looked at the Romanian woman one last time, and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
"personally i like more of the hevy metal/rock genre but i cant say that was bad" vlash got up... "im pretty tired... im gonna go find a nice quiet place" teleported with his shadow and left  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:23 pm
bartender: we have rooms upstairs if u wish one sir  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:26 pm
azriel comes away from the piano and ppl around the bar noded their heads at her or moved closer to her her deadly aura was magnetic to these ppl and no matter what they do they always seem to end up here every night

azriel slides up onto the bar and sits near aridas her eyes glossy and her lips sip out of a small black vial: so ur name is aridas and u too r a descendent from my home land and my father  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:38 pm
azriels romanian accent remained natural even though one could tell she had been living here for some time and her history seemed to hang about her like a cloak there was an air of mystery here too and a silent seduction through her she looked almost like her mother and father who both had been true romanians to the end and each had their own secrets that seemed to rest here with azriel as well she gave the air of age that was almost frightening  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff