Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The About You Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livia Ashlire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm
    My name is Kiwi
    I'll be 20 in a few months.
    I'm pretty nice most of the time, unless someone gets on my nerves or I feel disrespected OR as thou I'm being jumped on for something.
    I love to read books. Mostly from Lynne Ewing and Anne Rice.
    I start College this year.
    Took off when I finished high school to save up money.
    I warn you a head of time. I am a VERY stubborn person.
    I don't always like to admit when I am wrong but 90% of the time I will.
    I like to joke around with my friends.
    Don't take everything I say, seriously.
    When I am trying to be serious I will say so. ^^

<3 I love everyone
    xoxo heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Call me Erin, seriously. I just turned 19 and am a fashion design student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Technology in New York City, ********' Manhattan. <3 I love it. The only other thing you need to know about me is that i'm blatantly honest, i have a ******** potty-mouth, and i reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally.......really like this boy named Justin who is also on Gaia who i am also with in real life. :]
And, i have a perma-thread in the Exchange, just ask if you want it. <3

Becca Lived

MASS MURDER-LICIOUS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:34 pm
Well, my online name is Kotori-chan, or Kuro, or just K-chan, lulz. I'm a freshman in high school... ;P I am just a regular Asian girl who has been on the wrestling team for 2 years... D:< xD
But yeah, I luffles being out of the ordinary sometimes. No, the computer is not my whole life, but a good part of it, lulz. I really luffles anime and manga a lot... But I'm not a mindless Naruto fan, xD Apparently I'm intelligent and violent. (Very mentally unstable. >;D)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 am
I'm Devyn!
I love to skateboard and play bass!
I hate rap music!
I have my dream aviiy!
I have a quest thread...  

Haxxorred

OpeningTheDoor

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:55 am
Time to make this mine...

Yo!

checking my profile will be easier then trying to think about what to write sweatdrop

so if you're interested
...To rise above

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 pm
My name is Nicole. I'm an American girl. I speak English Spanish and some German. I love Theatre & History, I want to teach those subjects someday. I've been in Six plays and i'm working on the 7th. I have been on gaia for 3 years. I love to talk and laugh. It is hard for anyone to offend me and people say that I have an opinion about everything. I love every kind of music. I LOVE old songs. I love Green Tea and vitamin water. I adore the person that invented black eyeliner. I try to be cool but i hurt myself. I am probably one of the best friends someone could ask for. My favorite color is green. I work hard and set high goals for myself. My friends are my life. I love to just relax. Bubble baths are amazing. I have a lot of pride and I love myself. I laugh when it's quiet i'm not good at being serious. I can cry out of the blue. I love theatre fighting it looks so real. One of my friends punched a guy that i was practicing fake slaps with. I hug strangers and watch movies and over. Literacy is important to me. I laugh at myself. I care about what I eat and I love having lazy days.

I Slam Doors & Scream For Fun. heart

Cheesy pick-up lines make me giggle. You should PM some to me.

I R Literit

ii-yukiko-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:03 am

My online name is Yukiko. People call me Yuki and my friends call me Piyavi or Pia 3nodding
I'm 15 years old and I'm a 3rd year highschool student.
I'm Asian. heart
I heart music
I heart black & red
I heart my friends
I heart stars
I heart jrock
I heart the band alice nine.
I heart pocky
I heart anime
I heart jdrama
I heart HIROTO

I'm friendly 3nodding
I'm always hyper but there are times that I'm really serious.
I have a quest thread and you can find it on my sig. :3

&& thanks for the invite :]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:53 am
Hi i'm
I am 14
I like to eat and be lazy (couch po~ta~toe!)
I looove Vid. Games~ heart
The Beatles are like Gods to me
so please don't make fun of them or I will get physical! stressed
and I love peace and quiet and for more info contact my profile
<<
>>
Today's description was brought to you by the letter K
and the number 3

Konan Origami Cookie

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shasita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:16 am
Hello everyone!

I'm Shasita.
I've been a member since 03/21/2004, but I've only been active since November 2006.
I'm 17 years old at the moment, but on the first of April I'll turn 18! yay! ^.^
I love gaia. I'm online at least once a day.
I want to become an elementary school teacher. Only 4 more years to go! ^_^
I live in the Netherlands. And don't be like: 'oh, that's so cool!' 'Cause believe me, it's not. It's cold, rainy and boring. xp
I love listening to music. I don't listen to just one type of music. I love J-pop, J-rock, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Michelle Branch, Skye Sweetnam, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback and many more.
I always like making friends.
I'm often very hyperactive, but sometimes I'm very sleepy and boring xd
I don't really know what else to say about me... razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When you wish upon a star...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am 17 years old and I am a gaia addict. I love almost everything about gaia: from the people I meet, to the Bump and art contests. I have been a member since August of '06, and gone through several accounts.

Outside of gaia, I like to play soccer. I have been playing for 13 years. I also love video games. My all time favorite video game is 'Legend of the Dragoon', which is a PS1 game, and despite the graphics of its time, is incredible.

Above all else, I am a percussionist (I play the drums for you non technical people). I have been playing for 9 years and go to an Arts Highschool and major in it. Of all the percussion instruments, mallet instruments are my favorite. I play the xylophone most often, and actually love playing classical music. I also do jazz, but when I have nothing better to do, I like trying to figure out the melodies to my favorite music on my own.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....Your dreams come true!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

perforated edges

sang sumi desu

Adorable Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:38 pm
hello..allow me to introduce tto you my self...

iam ma.concepcion I. sabate..but my friends usually call me in my nickname ...mary....
i was born at quezon city general hospital,philippines...in may 31,1995...but now im here in pagadian,philippines....
i'll be a sophomore this coming june....
i love playing sports...like..badminton,running,chess and too many...
i also love watching animes,...ive watch too many already....
my first account was hacked so i try again...all my hard works are gone..so back to scratch and work hard again...
i also love arts..i like to draw anime characters....
i lalso love listening to musics....
im friendly,cheerful,polite,,as they said..and thankful to what i receive...thats me...and non other than....

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Hello I'm Millie!

my real name is Emily
I'm 17 i'll be 18 June 1st!!
my favorite color is red!

XD i love to help others!!  

Millie990

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

secriden

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:21 pm

- I go by Seccy
- Female, durh
- 18, but still in high school; its a long story
- I'm pretty amiable but a tad bit shy so sorry if I don't always have something to talk about... redface
- Sarcasm usually goes over my head... just FYI... x3;;
- I love pretty things
- Laughter is good
- Friends are better
- Ice cream rules all
- I'd really love some scones about now...
- Can you tell I love food yet? x3
- Reading, singing, and Gaia are my hobbies 3nodding
- I'm usually busy back reading threads on the C&Q Subform
- My 2nd home is currently the R&C
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:52 pm
hi im josh,im 13 yrs old i love rock music(GO DETHKLOK!!!!)i h8 school and VERY happy ppl who look like there on crack and happy pills.i like the color black and baseball.if u wanna know more than u can get your lazy asses up and look at my profile  

xXreaperofhellXx

selcross

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:27 am
Name's Lendl and 18 years old. Male and from the Philippines.Still pretty new to Gaia, just 2 and a half months 3nodding . I'm pretty easy go lucky and lazy but I get through school ok. STill in college 3nodding  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff