I've got an idea! -posts-
View Results

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:08 pm
My family was once a very respected magical family. They're slowly dying off though. My grandmother was a squib, the only non-magical member of the family. Because of that, she was always cut out. While she was the first to break our family's perfect record of being compleatly magical, she wouldn't be the last. She married a pureblood wizard. He could use magic, but he wasn't very good at it. They had five children, none of which were magic. They were certain that the fifth one would possess some magic, but sadly, she was just as much of a muggle as the rest of them. Her husband, my grandfather, gave up on magic, so their children never knew that magic was in the family.

When I was born, I was the same as other muggle children. All that changed when I was 9. I didn't like my appearence much and, somehow, I managed to change it. Yes, not only was I the first in three generations to be magical, I was also a metamorphmagi. Of course, my parents were very worried. It finally came out that I was in fact a witch. Everyone's okay with it now. My grandmum was happy to know that I wasn't a failure.

So, I guess I'm not entirely sure what that makes me as far as blood. If you're the child of a squib, does it make you muggle-born?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:51 am
I'm a pureblood, but the result of a scandal in the magical world.

In the 1960's my pureblood mother was (and still is) married to a muggle, they had 7 children together (some younger and some older than me.) They lived together in America, despite the fact that my mum grew up in London. My father is also a pureblood wizard, but due to his orientation never had children (Could I be talking about Dumbledore?) My mother and father being dear friends, and my mother knowing of my fathers love for children, they got together and had me.
I spent Holidays in America with my mom and half siblings, and went to my father's school in England. Due to the scandal created when I was born, I was given my stepfathers last name as to not create a scandal at Hogwarts aswell!

I'm obviously a blood traitor.

Mwuahahah! I love my crazy little world! Incase any of you were wondering, I SOOO overthought this!  

PadfootsPet

Orikami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm
- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -
I think I would be a half-blood, because both my parents' sides are really different and are the type that might not click generally but for some reason just work out, kinda like total opposites. Also, I'm a person that considers herself a global citizen, and by being a half-blood, I'd have the best of both worlds (and the worst xd ) :3
- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 am
Obviously I am a pure-blood, I share no sympathies with anyone of a lower quality of wizarding. Including but not limited to mudbloods and half-bloods. Squibs I find to be extremely hilarious. Wretched blood traitors as well, according to my book, there as bad as mudbloods. I have worked hard with skill and determination to practice magic through generations of family teachings. Learning many spells is required by a young age in my family. Father says he will teach me the great art handed down in my generations, The art of Legilimency and Occlumency.

Tradition holds true with my family, we are known as Knights of Walpurgis. Which are more commonly known as Death Eaters for all you less educated people out there.

"Many of our oldest family trees become a little diseased over time. You must prune yours, must you not, to keep it healthy? Cut away those parts that threaten the health of the rest... And in your family, so in the world...we shall cut away the canker that infects us until only those of the true blood remain..." - Spoken by The Dark Lord.  

Donovan_Keiran

Fivienne

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 am
Well, I personally feel myself like a pureblood. But in its good meaning. So I wouldn't be a Death Eater (though, long time ago I had a dream about beaing a Death Eater xD and it was interesting, I must say), because I'm a tolerant type of person (or I am trying to). So, would I be a Blood Traitor? Hmm. Probably yes, because of my tolerance... Or something in between, I don't like putting myself in the centre of the events, because always you seem somehow bad to each of the sides of the conflict.
But if it goes about my "real life" (that is, what my parents are like), then I would say that I'm a muggle or a half-blood (if I would consider my mom as a witch... because my dad is a complete muggle and I have no doubts about it crying ").
Anyway, as I said, I feel like a pureblood, so, yeah... x3'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:45 pm
I would be a half-blood. My father and mother had a fling, and he didn't tell her much about himself. Then I was born. So this would explain my tendency to like weird things. Also this would explain why I always wanted to be a witch for every Halloween, and why it is my favorite holiday.  

charchar89

Minerva the Whore 4 Books

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:33 am
I'm totally a half-blood so I've been taught since childhood how to use a wand and a computer. Life is good! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:10 am
I am not what you would call half blood, My mother was a very power full blood from a long line of powerful just witches. She married my American father. I was raised in London not knowing my father was half blood because he was killed when a wizard in love with my mother went into a jealous rage. I was raised with the impression my father was full blooded. I have an older brother who was also under this impression. I am a blood traitor obviously. Which a certain Slytherin above didn't realize when he fell in love with me. I still don't know if he knows. Even though I was raised in a full blood environment my mother made me attend a muggle school for a few years so I would understand how muggles worked.  

Steffasaurus

TheDisappearingIdiot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:27 am
I'm a half-blood! My dad's a muggle, and my mom's a witch! Best thing to be!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 pm
I'm a pure blood. But I don't mind to get involved with ppl belonging to lower levels of wizarding or any other magical creature, as long as they are at the same intelectual level than myself. I can't refuse to talk to a smart creature (I'm including half-bloods, muggle borns, muggles, and squibs here) only because of the content of their veins.

My parents came from families with distincts beliefs, my mother's family is more oriented to select ur friend by the content of their brains. While my father's family values much more a pure-blood status.

Still, all members of my mom's family are pure bloods.

Magodigital

faerygrrl

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:48 pm
I am a half-blood as far as I know. My mother is a muggle-born witch and my father is a muggle.. I think. I never had the opportunity to meet my father as he and my mother were separated by the time I was born. I have however spent a lot of time with mother's side of the family. Although they admit to being shocked and frightened to learn that my mother was a witch they are all too happy now. Spending the time with my mother learning her craft with her made us a stronger family and throughly able to handle my gift as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:19 pm
If i had to chose a title or a blood status that fit me best i would probably be a rebellious pureblood. My father and mother would both be proud slytherins and muggle haters, and i there seventeen year old daughter would be obsessed with everything muggle. They would hate me for it of course however, i would chose not to care. haha. Come on how can i live without good music or good fashions. haha. In either worlds of course. lol  

Kyra the Ginger

Technicolors

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:49 pm
I think I would be half blood. My mum would be a witch and my dad would be a muggle who was fine with me and my mum being magical. I think it would be best to be half blood because that way it would be easy to fit into both worlds. I think I would fit into the wizarding world better though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Well, since I am in Slytherin(Don't know how that happened, honestly XD 0.0) I would have to say pure blood, but I feel maybe a half-blood. I'm a blood traitor though because of my acceptence of anyone who's nice , intellectually at my level or a little lower or higher, or just all around cool to me.  

Rem10124

Pessimiste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am
I'm a half-blood. I dunno. I always felt more like a half/half kind of person.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone. ninja

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces