Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone look like a twilight character?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:48 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
I don't really look like anyone, but once for one of my classes at school I made myself look like a vampire. I made myself pale and gave myself golden eyes. I darkened my hair and put big purple circles under my eyes. I put in a school background and its overcast like Forks. I even added Edwards sliver Volvo in the background!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 am
i wish i looked like someone from twilight  

Fifii

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 am
bustinrs2kickurs
bustinrs2kickurs
I don't really look like anyone, but once for one of my classes at school I made myself look like a vampire. I made myself pale and gave myself golden eyes. I darkened my hair and put big purple circles under my eyes. I put in a school background and its overcast like Forks. I even added Edwards sliver Volvo in the background!

User Image

wow this honestly creeps me out lol

wow edit:

I think without the eyes you could be a young Bella or Jessica  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:36 am
-Fierce Confessor-
-sighes heavily- I look nothing like any of the characters I'm sure. I've got shoulder-ish length brown hair that is usually rather wavy and or curly unless straightened...I have simple mud brown eyes and in winter my skin becomes rather pale. Oh- and I wear black rimmed emo-ish glasses. -shrugs- I might be getting new frames though and getting rid of these black ones- I'm not sure.
I'd post pictures- but yeah- I don't look all that great in them- I'm by no means photogenic...or pretty. I have a very homely appearance I suppose you could say.

Mind you in these photos I look even worse cause I have no makeup on- though I've been told by several Gaia friends that it just makes me look pretty- more natural without any on and what not -shrugs-
Oh- and I'm only about 5ft in height

User Image

User Image

User Image

okay I don't see a twilight character but you remind me of another charecter from the book A Great and Terrible Beauty, her name is Anne and sees the clever one. Also, you look like one of my good friends. and don't put yourself down it's not becoming of a young lady. your attitude also reminds me of anne, brighten up. your a pretty girl.  

celestialheiress

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 am
celestialheiress
posty pictures shall you???

this is my twilighty-ist picture... anyone see ANYONE in me? lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dont be afraid, after all i rated you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:03 pm
OMFG i dont know any1 that looks like a Cullen but if i knew someone that looked like Edward i'd rape him & get him pregnant wink  

bigsisate

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:45 pm
celestialheiress
bustinrs2kickurs
bustinrs2kickurs

User Image

wow this honestly creeps me out lol

wow edit:

I think without the eyes you could be a young Bella or Jessica

i agree, it is kind of disturbing when done photoshopish. but i could see a young bella too. hmm but the pale skin, amber eyes and dark circles are a bit over rated. i'm literally stuck with those features and it's not all that fun. people find it creepy most of the time. or they always think i'm giving them a death glare...lol. and i'm tired of always trying to hide the circles for photo shoots. it makes people look tired and thats not usually a good thing, or a sign of bad circulation which may be the cullen's case. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:14 pm
Thanks Celestialheiress .... -hugs- I guess the whole putting myself down thing comes from my complete lack of self confidence... >.> I'm working on it though- my best friend keeps telling me the same thing.
sweatdrop

As for this Anne characters, she sounds interesting I might just have to check that book out. A Great and Terrible Beauty. Actually- I've heard of the book- I was hoping to get around to reading it soon. I might have to see if my school library can get it in- if not I'll take a trip to the local library and check it out.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 pm
People have told me I sort of look like Jessica... but only sometimes. Personally, I don't think I look like anyone from the book, but, oh well. Here's three pictures.
I COULD BE LEAH!!! xD Jk, I'm too pale.
User Image
User Image
User Image

xD The first was really the only good one I could find, the second is from when I was well, it's from 2002, so I was nine. And the other is just a total pop art thing I did of me. xD So yeah, I don't really look like anyone from Twilight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 pm
this isn't about looking like characters... but there is a kid in my 7th period kid seriously, his name is... Jacob Black... no joke.. no lie..  

there was a silence

Melody Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 pm
I'm actually very alice-y. I'm exactly 4'10" w/ short blackish-brownish hair, but my skin is like a pale russet color. But I'm anything but graceful...I'm very klutzy...I fall down waaaaaaaaaay to much...the air keeps getting in my way stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:02 pm
My friend has blonde hair and blue eyes, with freckles and he looks and acts like Mike!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:26 pm
im asn so.. (self explanatory)

but for the movie
i think that
keira knightly-in Pride and Prejudice- might make a
good Bella if she were younger

or possibly the girl that played Bridget
in The sisterhood of the tr.pants

for Rosalie
idk..  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm
User Image
I don't know. You can be the judge.  

EverybodysFooled

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:39 pm
celestialheiress
-Fierce Confessor-
-sighes heavily- I look nothing like any of the characters I'm sure. I've got shoulder-ish length brown hair that is usually rather wavy and or curly unless straightened...I have simple mud brown eyes and in winter my skin becomes rather pale. Oh- and I wear black rimmed emo-ish glasses. -shrugs- I might be getting new frames though and getting rid of these black ones- I'm not sure.
I'd post pictures- but yeah- I don't look all that great in them- I'm by no means photogenic...or pretty. I have a very homely appearance I suppose you could say.

Mind you in these photos I look even worse cause I have no makeup on- though I've been told by several Gaia friends that it just makes me look pretty- more natural without any on and what not -shrugs-
Oh- and I'm only about 5ft in height

User Image

User Image

User Image

okay I don't see a twilight character but you remind me of another charecter from the book A Great and Terrible Beauty, her name is Anne and sees the clever one. Also, you look like one of my good friends. and don't put yourself down it's not becoming of a young lady. your attitude also reminds me of anne, brighten up. your a pretty girl.

yes u do remind me of Anne!
and yes brighten up  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas