Reply General Discussion
Who is your favorite Akatsuki Member and Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Sasori

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:14 pm
I have to say Sasori. He's pretty neat being a puppet and all. Also we share the same concept in art. While Deidara believes art goes by in an instant, such as his explosions. (which are cool) Sasori believes art lasts. ^.^;; Sorry, I don't explain things very well....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm
i say my fav is zetsu
1: he's a plant and i like plants
2: i like the transportation jutsu i think its mayfly
3: he eats people
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

-XX-i-zetsu-san-XX-

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Metallic Weasel

Hygienic Cat

6,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:10 am
D: Crap. This is a tough one. Hmm....It's between Itachi, Sasori, Tobi, Deidara, Pein, and...Zetsu?

Itachi- He's bad @ss xD Pretty much the same reasons what teh people said in the beginning of the posts. Plus I'll be cosplaying as Itachi and going to do a yaoi with a girl who is cosplaying...as Tobi? o0''' It'll be more sexier if she was Sasuke >///> Forbidden love! xD (Kyuubi-chan [me] is not Gay! O:<)

Sasori- He still has that baby face that we all know and love, but make one wrong move and poof! Your dead. Plus he's a little...tricky...?

Tobi- ....Do I really have to say it?...TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! So I thought...he's not a good boy. (SPOILER) He's the one who brought out the Kyuubi and made it practically destroy Konoha...and making one of my most favorite characters sacrifice himself. DAMN YOU MADARA UCHIHA! D:

Deidara- Art is a BANG, un! I love explosive things! Thats all I can say!~

Pein- Pein Pein Pein....what can you do with this guy? Or guys I should say. He's so powerful! It's amazing. Yes. I do get pissed off at him because...well...he's killing innocent lives. But comes in 2nd of my Bad @ss List xD (Itachi is 1st xD')

Zetsu- Again. I can only say one little thing. He's the OMNOMNOMNOM man! Rotate him to the side and he looks like a green Pac Man! The rest of the Akatsuki members look like those ghosts. xD You can just see it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm
^_^ ohh yeah .., Mine is Kisame because i like slicing my enemies to little bittie pieces..,
I also want to do it nice and slow, twisted
hah hah hah heh heh heh twisted  

L 3 N 0

ArtisticKitten

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm
i'd have to decide between deidara and sasori.....i luv both of there ways of art...and there both smexy (sasori=smexy puppet deidara-smexy muffin) ^_V  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:25 am
My favorite is Hidan~
He's the funniest and he swears a lot.....and he's sexy as hell~ whee  

Thotsune Miku

Beloved Lunatic

iMarvel Wolverine

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:34 pm
well I have to say Itachi

Only because he isn't the one who does dumb moves. He just attacks while looking calm. And he tortures his enemies which looks like SO much fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm
umm thats tough for me too Kakazu itachi tobi pein kisame and hidan

Kakazu his.....his eyes and how threads come out and kill people and i found it funny hwo he keeps telling hidan if ur not careful you"ll die

Itachi caz his hot and i know why he killed the clan its sad how he fights and how he beats sasuke(i hate saske) oh and how oro is scared of him lol

Tobi caz he reminds me of a lollipop and how he say Tobis a good boy and how hes child like ya

Pein caz hes the leader and he has some cool eyes and caz he has alot of pricing

Kisame caz he sticks out and his smile sharky and his sword

and hidan caz he cuss's lol and when he say i cant die im imortal lol  

Alucards-snow-queen

iNARUTOxMANGA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
I think Sasori is my favorite character 'cause he's good at using puppet techniques then Kankurou does.. >o< User Image

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff