Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

spottystripes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:37 pm
Zaaki
_rainarai_
Zaaki
Some people says it is a rule, and some people says it is only if u wanto.
That's why i maked this treath, to figureout if it's a rule.

Between what's Jilbab?

it's...what women wear to cover their body..I think?..isn't?

Don't you cover your body? eek lol

lol - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! lol

but a hijab is

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the one above is for women and the one for men is below

it can also be called an abaya - u can wear different colours and styles - i think that they look really good -the mens usually have hoodies at the back which look awesome

mens jilbab with hoodie

even though i dont wear 1 sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm
spottystripes
Zaaki
_rainarai_
Zaaki

Between what's Jilbab?

but a hijab is ...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it can also be called an abaya - u can wear different colours and styles - i think that they look really good - even though i dont wear 1 sweatdrop redface

You mean that long hijab who do so u can only see the eyes?  

Zaakii

spottystripes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:51 pm
Zaaki
spottystripes
Zaaki
_rainarai_
Zaaki

Between what's Jilbab?

but a hijab is ...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it can also be called an abaya - u can wear different colours and styles - i think that they look really good - even though i dont wear 1 sweatdrop redface

You mean that long hijab who do so u can only see the eyes?

no that is called a niqab

here is a pic of niqab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:46 am
SALAM!

Muslim women shoul wear it because they should cover their "awrat".. means, they should keep on covering their awrat.

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 am
Ok, soo hijab is for the hair. Jilbab is for the cloth. And niqab is for everything. I don't weak jilbab, ore whatever it's called... And why should i wear it???  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:26 pm
Zaaki
Ok, soo hijab is for the hair. Jilbab is for the cloth. And niqab is for everything. I don't weak jilbab, ore whatever it's called... And why should i wear it???

for u to be modest - and so that u r protected rom women just in the same way women r protected from men - thats what i think anyway - neway i think that it looks cool!!!  

spottystripes

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Zaaki

actually, we should wear it because aside from covering our awrat, it is for us to be good looking and protect our body as what spotty had said. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:33 am
i think it's better because it's like a protection and it shows how shy a female is. also, men would respect them more. ^^

sadly nowadays i heard that guys flirt with girls even when girls are totally covered up. and some girls get raped too!! sad (alhamdulillah nothing like that happened to me)  

Mushkey

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:39 am
Soo i should protect myself from girls? lol lol lol lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 am
Zaaki

LOL zaaki.. it's not that... blaugh hmmm, actually, u should have the control for yourself. we, muslim women, are different. we do care ourselves. i should say that you should protect your sisters, mother and friends that are girls.. ryt?  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 am
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki

LOL zaaki.. it's not that... blaugh hmmm, actually, u should have the control for yourself. we, muslim women, are different. we do care ourselves. i should say that you should protect your sisters, mother and friends that are girls.. ryt?

I am. But what do that jilbab have to do with that?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Im sorry if someone ready said what im about to write...
I only read the 1st post by Zaaki...

Your suppose to wear a hijab as a female... its the rule, like it or not... if not a hijab then wear some thing that covers your head (hair, not face) and also boobs area and legs (you get the picture)

Now if you dont cover your parts you will get gunna (sins) however if you are amongst your female friends then you dont need to cover your head or legs or arms or neck... but you still cant reveal too much of your body or you will get gunna (sins)...

Think about it... it makes sense... allah would not want you to be standing naked in his Masjid... the same rule applies when standing on the soil allah created (planet)

Also if you didnt know... when men or women have a bath or shower they are not suppose to get totally naked... men should keep thier pants on untill they wash that area... women are suppose to keep their panties and bras on untill they wash that area... (when your a baby and your mum washes you its a different thing though)

Men have to cover thier legs and thier sexual area too... so why should rules be different for women?

Only 1 minor difference is men only need to cover their head when doing prayer... which is near enough most of the time... so there you go... no one can complain...

I wear a hijab... i have no problem with people not wanting to wear the hijab... so dont think i hate anyone.. i was just trying to help you people out thats all... smile

THIS ANSWER WAS INSPIRED BY BANGALI FUNGHA HE ALSO PLAYS GAIA ONLINE

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 pm
mmm....so that's what the seargent meant when he was stationed in Iraq and said that he saw a lot of men in mandresses.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 pm
Also i hate wearing it... specially during summer time sad  

Lily Da Bangali Rani

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Zaaki
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki

I am. But what do that jilbab have to do with that?

what is jilbab? i'm sorry for because there are those terms that we don't use here in philippines.. sweatdrop  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff