Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
THE COVER!!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you obsessed with twilight?
NO WAY!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE OBSESSED WITH MY EDWARD.
31%
 31%  [ 32 ]
No, my obsession will always be with jacob.
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
yes, definitely.
64%
 64%  [ 65 ]
No. I just read twilight like any other book I read.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 101

Lovely Tangerine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:34 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

I like this one.
But because of all the cliches about werewolves, it makes me think Bella chooses Jacob.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 pm
i don't really know what i would want to see on the cover of breaking dawn i just can't wait for it to come out but the ones i like that i saw on here were:the one where it showed two people holding hands and a drop of blood on one hand, and the one with a ruby on it

OMG-JuliaJean

Smother Me Baby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:03 am
I Am SO Oatmeal
Maybe it might have something that represents death, like lilies per say. That is, if Bella is turned into a vampire.

That would be pretty.

It could have a single drop of red blood on the petal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:57 pm
I must agree with those who said they liked the one with intertwining hands and the blood drop from the middle finger, thats what I would like to see on the cover.  

Eros Deium

the NRC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
x~ Reyna ~x
I can tell you three things right now. It's going to be something red. It's going to be something symbolic. And it's going to have a black back-drop. I saw somewhere online a picture of what looked like that cover that had a red ruby on it, but it might have just been a crazed fan that made a cover that was convisingly good. It had the right font, had Stephenie Meyer at the bottom and said something about it being by the author of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Let me see if I can find it again. Wish me luck! *goes to search for the picture (no easy task)*

FOUND IT!!!
Here you go. Like I said, it's probably just a crazed fan who has way too much time on their hands, but it sure does look like it could be the cover.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/breaking-dawn2.jpg
yes its very good but it is fan made i can just tell... I do think it will be something red and some one should be holding it a gem would be cool but wat a bout the wolf that jacob made bella or the diamond heart edward gave her it could be any of those? Im just saying I could be wrong...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:39 pm
Eros Deium
I must agree with those who said they liked the one with intertwining hands and the blood drop from the middle finger, thats what I would like to see on the cover.

Ya i think the holding hands with the drop of blood on the middle finger but something that represent death would be nice...  

the NRC

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 pm
idk u kinda need 2 know what it's about. oh! u know how stephnie uses other books in hers? like pride and prejuice 4 twilight, romeo and juliet for new moon, and wuthering heights for eclipse? well i heard that brekaing dawn is a mix between midsummer's night dream and another book. so that might tie into it. idk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 am
piercing_golden_eyes
idk u kinda need 2 know what it's about. oh! u know how stephnie uses other books in hers? like pride and prejuice 4 twilight, romeo and juliet for new moon, and wuthering heights for eclipse? well i heard that brekaing dawn is a mix between midsummer's night dream and another book. so that might tie into it. idk

wow! great theory!  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 am
User Image

I made this one, what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:37 am
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

That is so cool!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:40 am
Punky-Perfect

That is so cool!!

Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Punky-Perfect
bustinrs2kickurs
User Image

That is so cool!!

i totally agree. i saw an aim icon that had a person w/ red eyes and it said "his worst fear" and i love that 2. i seriously don't get the whole red moon things every1 likes  

piercing_golden_eyes

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:12 pm
I looked up Breaking Dawn cover on google, and I found this myspace page, with a lot of covers that could be for Breaking Dawn. There is a lot of the you have put on here, and a whole lot more.
I think that you might have to be logged into myspace to view this page, but Im not sure.
Here is the link;
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=145219581&albumId=0

Also, I don't think that the cover is going to be another flower, or ribbon, or hands. Just because they have been used before. My favorite cover was the one with maple leaves on it, I think that it just looks pretty. (leaves are not flowers, just thought that I'd say that.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:19 am
I really like all the covers that I've seen so far but the thing is I think its going to be all black because if you think about it each of the covers have symbolized something in the book.
The Apple is the forbidden fruit ((bella and Edward wants her blood but wants her love))
the rumpled tulip when Edward leaves bella her flower that is her starts to die but Jacob just makes things more complicated.
and the frayed ribbon was bella half of her wants jacob but the other half wants Edward and so she is torn hence the frayed ribbon.
If she put anything obvious on the cover like the red eyes ((my personal favorite that Ive seen so far)) It would give the whole book away thats why I think it my be blank or it may have some small thing onthere. Thats just my opinion though  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 am
owleyes92
I really like all the covers that I've seen so far but the thing is I think its going to be all black because if you think about it each of the covers have symbolized something in the book.
The Apple is the forbidden fruit ((bella and Edward wants her blood but wants her love))
the rumpled tulip when Edward leaves bella her flower that is her starts to die but Jacob just makes things more complicated.
and the frayed ribbon was bella half of her wants jacob but the other half wants Edward and so she is torn hence the frayed ribbon.
If she put anything obvious on the cover like the red eyes ((my personal favorite that Ive seen so far)) It would give the whole book away thats why I think it my be blank or it may have some small thing onthere. Thats just my opinion though

User Image

This is one that I really really liked  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas