Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KimbaAladi here! (I'M FINALLY BACK!...SORTA...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who missed me?!
  Me!
  Not me.
  I don't even know you.
View Results

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:46 pm
Fox: Yah the Bat was when you mastered the vampire side of the war. I have a few DVD's and VHS's of Yu Yu Hakusho 3nodding Kurama/Yoko was my all time fav while Hiei was my second fav. Cool kitsune avvies.

Koneko: Fox's favorite is Gatomon, followed by a tie between Lobomon and Wormon
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:41 am
All I got were the bat eyepatch, (i think the ghosty was from the event), spider tattoo, freddy claws, and face spider.

I did love Yoko Kurama, he is actually my 2nd fave, and 3rd is normal kurama.

Thank you.

I think gatomon is okay but not one of my faves.
I do love Lobomon and Wormmon, but Strabimon, KendoGarurumon, and Stingmon beat them. and Pucchiemon came close but just fell short.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:05 pm
If I ever get enough TP's for a second digimon then I'm going to try and get the baby form of Strabimon :3 First season of digimon I never had a top fav. digimon until they had to find Kari and Gatomon showed up, cats are my favorite animal followed by foxes so yah, easy for me to adore Gatomon, Leomon and Renamon lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:54 pm
how much do u have
u talkin bout Wanyamon, the cute little blue furball with the W on his forehead, cuz thats Gaomon's baby/intraining. strabimon doesnt have one cuz he's a spirit.

i liked gabumon, agumon, and biyomon.
i like all felines except tabby cats and all canine except poodles and chihuahuas (with the exception of long-haired), and any other rat-dogs.

i also love snakes and lizards, and most birds of prey.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:57 pm
I have 780 TP(790 after this post) out of 10000 TP for my next partner. And nope, not Wanyamon, Choromon.

- Choromon (fresh)
- Kapurimon (baby)
- Strabimon (child)

I looked it up on Wikimon.com

I like all cats but the hairless kind and for the dogs, I have to say I'm a lot pickier when it comes to dog breeds I like. I love snackes, lizards and most of the bird kinds, not just the birds of prey lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:14 pm
oooo biggrin i love cats to i picked nyaromon just so i could get gatomon. salamon is really cute too although i'm not sure how or why it goes from a puppy to a cat digimon.  

tinagina42

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 am
I know! It doesn't make since at all! Snowbotamon > Nyaromon(cat) > Salamon(dog) > Gatomon(cat), makes you wonder what they were thinking lol oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:14 pm
Ooh cool.
I hate hairless cats, they remind me of chihuahuas.
I do like other kinds of birds its just that birds of prey are my favorites.
That's what I love about Gatomon. She was unexpected digivolving before it was thought of. And she was the only digimon to have a normal digivolution line that made you think it was one of the weird card game or video game digivolution lines.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 pm
So true, all the other first season digimon partners had predictable evelution lines, Agumon having dinosaur, Gabumon having wolves, Biyomon all bird, Gomamon all seal/walrus like, Tentomon bug, Palamon all plantlike, although Patamon did have a bit of veriation by just being a flying type before being holy, Gatomon does have the most like unexpected line.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 pm
She kinda sold out though in season two. Nefertimon was kinda predictable if you didn't know Gatomon as a random thing.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 pm
Too true. Gatomon is my absolute fav, and then Terriermon & Lopmon in a tie for second. ^^ biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 pm
It could have been worse, she could have turned into a sabertooth tiger or something simuler, that would have been realy predictable.  

Darkyoaifox

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:19 pm
True enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:29 pm
GATOMON A SABERTOOTH TIGER!!!! blaugh heart 4laugh

*cough* ahem...

...As I was saying. That actually wouldn't bother me, it'd only give me more fuel for my Gatomon/Leomon shipping. blaugh *cough* ahem (STOP DOING THAT!!!)

I do like Terriermon and Lopmon, but that's probably because I love duality. Terriermon kinda confused me for a while, because I knew Terriers are dogs but he look like a bunny and has bunny attacks. And then his other forms kept screwin with me so I thought he was a Gatomon copy, until it was revealed Terriermon was, indeed, a dog. More confusion came from the whole Terriermon/Lopmon twin thing and Lopmon was a Gatomon copy because she went from dog bunny to bunny (or Wendigo/dog/bunny) to bunny to angel thing. But they were probably twins in a yin yang kinda way.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 pm
strange indeed.....  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash