Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.
Vampire Knight anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:34 pm
Personally I'm very pleased with how the anime turned out. True, the characters look different, but many of them actually look better. And the animation is beautiful! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:19 am
I love the anime! I wish the episodes were realeased more quickly tho.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

HanelleLouise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm
I can't wait for October when they make the second season [its a season right? i cant remember what it was lol]
I really love the show.

I hope im not posting this too late.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm
I'm glad that the anime is similar to the manga! The art in the Vampire Knights anime was okay, but I still love Matsuri Hino's artwork! I can't wait for season 2. I heard that it'll come out at the Fall....  

Vampirepenguinlover

Vampirepenguinlover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Bluluv6
4laugh Matsuri Hino's art is so much better hands down, but the anime is pretty good. I think zero's voice is so sexy whee , and the japanese voice actors who play each character are really well done. I am curious, though, to see how the anime will turn out compaired to the manga, but i guess we wont know till later, ya know smile

I AGREE! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:39 pm
hello im new to rhis guild, and im so excited about vampire knight, i love the author. do you guys have a favorite charecter, mines zero, hes awsome. scream whee  

ScorpioMooon

ladyathena12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:33 am
Zero is my favorite character too! heart heart I really enjoyed the anime up to the last episode. (When it was over I couldn't do anything but sit in shock for ten minutes.) It amazes me how Matsuri Hino can think of some of the things she does.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 pm
I really liked it, although:

*Spoiler*
I was disappointed when I found out that Kaname and Yuki were related. I mean, in a way I saw it coming, but I didn't think the anime would end in incest. That made me uncomfortable. Otherwise I really liked it  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

xxxDark Crystal Queenxxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am
I haven't watched the anime yet. Does anyone know where I can find the episodes in English?  
.: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games