Submit

Morgey Two

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:45 pm
NightIntent
Morgey Two
NightIntent
Wormmon
Takeshi no Hayabusa
You should slash his tires, egg his house, and pour ketchup & vaseline in his locker.
i don't know what his car looks like because he zips right out of the school like his a** is on fire while everyone else is still packing up and there are no lockers the college. xD and i have no clue where he lives.

:0
Is he one of those kids who packs up while the teacher is still talking?!
I hate them! Except I get like 100 of them in a class, so no matter how quiet they "try" to be, it's multiplied by 100 and the rest of us sitting patiently waiting for the teacher to be done can't hear what he's saying.
[/rant]
If you're gonna do that, go back to freaking middle school, damn~

I did that a fair few times last term.

We had a lecturer who would always run late, and I had another lecture to get to. I got fed up with it and ... >>

It was how I rebelled.

If the lecturer is going over, then I can understand that. But most of the people I'm talking about start packing up 5-10 minutes before the class is even scheduled to end. And I hate it~ Half of them don't even try to be quiet.

Yeah, that's just stupid. Pay thousands for the course, and then don't bother making an effort to sit through the thing? You are supposed to be there to learn after all. That's kind of the point. It is fun to rush off to the pub, or wherever, but not to the detriment of your course. =|

They could be missing out on important notes. And even if they aren't, it doesn't sound like they're that invested in listening.

Dangit people, if you aren't serious, don't bother going. Don't spoil it for others. D:

I'd be equally annoyed if I had people like that stopping me from learning. I'm a bit hard of hearing, so people making it harder because they're impatient would piss me off something chronic.

=[ *Hug*

What course are you doing?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Person + Swift kick in the balls = problem solved.
Then again, I'm sure there's a less violent way of doing it. >w>

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 am
Morgey Two
Yeah, that's just stupid. Pay thousands for the course, and then don't bother making an effort to sit through the thing? You are supposed to be there to learn after all. That's kind of the point. It is fun to rush off to the pub, or wherever, but not to the detriment of your course. =|

They could be missing out on important notes. And even if they aren't, it doesn't sound like they're that invested in listening.

Dangit people, if you aren't serious, don't bother going. Don't spoil it for others. D:

I'd be equally annoyed if I had people like that stopping me from learning. I'm a bit hard of hearing, so people making it harder because they're impatient would piss me off something chronic.

=[ *Hug*

It happened in every single lecture class I was in. Psychology (a class of somewhere near 900 people), chemistry, and stats this quarter.

Even worse are the ones that come to class and don't pay attention. What the hell? Just don't come to lecture if you're going to fidget around and read the paper or text your friends. That just distracts the people who are there to take notes and learn.

...I'm gonna stop, because if I get started right now I'm gonna go off forever. n.n" I'm in a ranty sorta mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:24 am
NightIntent
Morgey Two

=[ *Hug*

It happened in every single lecture class I was in. Psychology (a class of somewhere near 900 people), chemistry, and stats this quarter.

Even worse are the ones that come to class and don't pay attention. What the hell? Just don't come to lecture if you're going to fidget around and read the paper or text your friends. That just distracts the people who are there to take notes and learn.

...I'm gonna stop, because if I get started right now I'm gonna go off forever. n.n" I'm in a ranty sorta mood.

Oh yes. My friend said that in his law lecture, one girl always comes in and plays Solitaire on her laptop.

Maybe they think it still counts as effort if they go? >> I agree with you. Not fair on people who are there to learn.

Morgey Two

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 am
Morgey Two
Oh yes. My friend said that in his law lecture, one girl always comes in and plays Solitaire on her laptop.

Maybe they think it still counts as effort if they go? >> I agree with you. Not fair on people who are there to learn.

I've seen that. Or going on Facebook, playing mahjong, things like that. Then I start watching their computer screen, because I'm easily distracted like that, and then I don't take notes. The people who sit and talk to their friends are the worst. This group did that during chemistry lecture a few times. Annoying~

I don't take my computer to class for a reason. I know I wouldn't focus if I had it with me.

I don't think I even want to know the thought process behind coming to class and not actually paying attention.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff