View Results

Thirrin Yakashi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm
Name: Nayeli Smith
Age(doesnt have to be real): 18
Species (can go beyond human,vamp, and wolf): vampire
Coven (either one i make or a new one):Smith
Special Powers: can control people, telapathy
Personality:Is kind, caring, sweet, gentle, easy-going, open-minded, strong-willed, strong-hearted. Cares deeply for people, protects everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm
Warning: this RP needs to begin before mid-July, or it will be deleted for inactivity.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:39 pm
Name: Arya Himaharu
Age(doesnt have to be real): Looks about 16-17, really 20
Species (can go beyond human,vamp, and wolf): vampire but according to her grandmother was a changeling{elf or fairy left to replace a stolen human child}, and never a human.
Coven: None as of yet, she's still solitary
Location: wandering, migrating in the general direction of Forks
Special Powers: She has telepathic powers as well as healing and the potential to control earth and air, backing up her grandmother's claims{I say potential since she needs to learn to control her temper better and so she stops accidentally creating freak storms when it gets the best of her.}As well as reading minds of humanoids and other creatures she can speak to them the same way.
Personality: Generally easy going, she's sweet, gentle and loving unless you get on her bad side. When that happens you'd better run for cover, literally. On the positive side it usually takes a lot to push her that far. She’s clever, intelligent and artistic. Though she tends to be a happy and hyper she can be calm and thinks things through carefully before acting. She's a bit slow to trust but once she befriends someone she'll do anything to protect them at any cost. Though she encourages her friends to talk to her about their problems she is reluctant to burden them with hers.

Other info: Arya is kept company by a black cat called Darkmoon. This will be explained later in further detail.
Name: Darkmoon
Age: unknown but mentally he is about the same age as Arya.
Species: Appears to be an ordinary cat
Coven: None
Location: Wherever Arya goes, if she is in school he's usually curled up in the small backpack she carries everywhere
Special Powers: he can read minds and is psychic{according the mythology surrounding cats these are just some of their talents} it's unknown if he has any other talents
Personality: Laid back, curious, wise, likes his naps, a tad vain {he is a cat after all}.He's joker but can be extremely serious and though he tends to be friendly if anyone hurts his friends they shall invoke his wrath and ATHOUSANDTERRIBLEDOOMEDDEATHSBEUPONYOU! He looks cuddly but beware...

Oh yeah, Arya is a 'vegetarian'.
So let's get started!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Name: Rena
Age(doesnt have to be real): looks 16 is actually 65
Coven (either one i make or a new one): doesnt' belong to one at the moment because she was made an outcast from her original coven after she attracted the attention of the Volturi however she travels with her lover, tristan.
Location: wandering so location is not clear. at the moment however she is near the edge of Forks
Special Powers: She somehow acquired the ability to control the natural elements, fire, water, earth, air and the mind but her powers over the mind are not very strong because she believes that someones freedom of thought is their one true freedom and she hates using her power to control that only freedom.
Personality: Hostile to most people and untrusting until she has known them. Easily angered but otherwise calm and yet somewhat cold. However when she is around Tristan she is kind, friendly and loving. She is a vegetarian vampire.

Name: Tristan
Age(doesnt have to be real): looks 18 is actually 81
Coven (either one i make or a new one):travels with Rena
Special Powers: the ability control master any weapon as soon as it touches his hand. He can also construct forcefields to protect himself or someone else
Personality: practically the complete opposite of Rena. He is usually quite friendly and smiling but can become extremely serious if need be. He protects Rena with everything that he's got and knows that is she leaves then he will always follow even if it is into eternal darkness. Hates the volturi for ostracising Rena from her coven. he is a vegetarian vampire.

Appearance:

User Image

yeah i know they look like sakura and sasuke but they were closest i could find to what i wanted. Um.. i'm gonna say that rena's hair is pale blonde  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 am
... um sooo... when do we start??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:59 am
Name: Claire (nickname Yuki; because of Silver eyes)
Age(doesnt have to be real): I look 18; really 200)
Species (can go beyond human,vamp, and wolf): Vamp
Coven (either one i make or a new one):Cressida
Special Powers: Able to read minds and locate others. (Either of the same species or of another.) Able to use mind control, (only on humans and other species.)
Personality: Very kind, and calm. Always thinking about the others in the Coven and wants to be friends with everyone else of other species. Is very sarcastic when someone makes her mad. Also loves to watch anime, read manga and long books; and Listens to Rock music.  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Rena sighed as she sat down on the bed in their Motel.

"tristan... Have you heard of a coven near here who are vegetarians like us? They may be able to help us..." she asked quietly.

He just turned to look at her, a smile upon his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm
Name: Ran
Age(doesnt have to be real): looks 17 is actaully 21
Coven (either one i make or a new one): she's a vegetarian. she wants to find some place where she can belong. she remembers her life as a human so she wont drink humans blood. she a wonder. travels with her lover, kyo.
Special Powers: she can feel people's emotions. she can control water. she has the power of telepathy. she can heal herself.
Personality: she is very calm. she hates fighting and loves her boyfriend so much. she tries to forget about her past and is lookin for a place where she can belong with other vampires, peacefully, who are vegetarians. she takes things to seriously and is very loving and caring.

Name: Kyo
Age(doesnt have to be real): looks 18, is actaully 50
Coven (either one i make or a new one): he goes where ever his girlfriend goes. his a vegetarian. travels, with his lover ran.
Special Powers: he has the ability to read someones mind to figure out what their movements are before his oppent. it's limited to the people around him. it works when he's fighting. he has very good material art skills and is very fast and strong.
Personality: he does what ever he can to please his girlfriend. he wants her to be happy. he is very reckless and thick headed. he loves to fight, but doesn't want to hurt ran.

User Image  

punk_rocker_wanabe

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Name: Amber
Age(doesnt have to be real): Looks 15 really 18
Species (can go beyond human,vamp, and wolf): Vampire
Coven (either one i make or a new one): She's a vegetarian. She wants to belong and fit in. Amber longs to be human and she remebers what is feels like. She won't drink human blood. She'll drink animal blood (like the Cullens). She's a wonder with her twin sister, Lilith (a.k.a. Lili)
Special Powers: She can hear people's thoughts. Amber can control fire. Se can heal herself, but only miner injuries. Amber has the power of telepathy, but only with her sister.
Personality: She's very trusting, sometimes too trusting. Amber loves Lili with all her heart. They will go anywhere together. She is very sweet and kind. She wants to protect anyone she can. Since Amber can remember being a human she acts like a child at points. She loves having fun and goofing off.

Name: Lilith (a.k.a. Lili)
Age(doesnt have to be real): looks 15 really 18
Species (can go beyone human, vamp, and wolf): Vampire
Coven (either one i make or a new one): She'a a vegetarian. She doesn't like humans. She can't remember her past as a human so she doesn't understand them. But she doesn't want to harm the either. Lili is a wonder with her twin sister Amber.
Special Powers: She can use telepathy with Amber. Lili has great material art skills. She can use fire, but only when her sister is next to her. Lili can use air. She uses forcefields to protect her and her sister.
Personality: She's untrusting. She'll protect Amber with her own life. Lili doesn't like to follow the rules. And she's quick to judge and can be very hositle. Always serious sometimes too serious.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm
I would like to add something about Amber and Lilith. This is something about their past or history.

Amber and Lilith were shot at the age of fifteen. They were shot three years ago. They were leaving in a place in England. Someone came along and found them lying on the ground. He thought they were dead, but then he took a closer look. They were barely alive. The man took Amber and Lilith back to his place. He manged to save them by turing them intio vampires. Amber and Lilith stayed with them for two years and the the volturi killed him.

Now the two young twins have no where to go. They heard of a coven of vampires that are vegetarians just like them. They came to Forks Wasington searching for the coven. But they found themsevles enrolling in Forks High as Freshman. They were pretending to be vampires to see what they can come up with...  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 pm
so when do we get to start the RP? I have some ideas, but I haven't read everyone's characters yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 pm
Name: Lucy
Species: Vampire (duh)
Coven: I don't need anyone!
Location: I don't think it's safe to stay in one place anymore
Special Powers: Flight (I have large wings that can fold neatly against my back) and mind control
Personality: Hostile

I grew up in a small village. My entire family and friends were brutally murdered by a vampire boy. He liked me, and decided to transform me instead of killing me. But while I was still a strong new born, overpowered him and killed him. Now I don't trust anyone, and I usually prey on people who are unkind to others.

What I look like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

fradiekat911

fradiekat911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 pm
complex_ity_
Warning: this RP needs to begin before mid-July, or it will be deleted for inactivity.

Please don't delete this RP! I'll start:

Lucy gazed down on the town of Forks with interest,
"Perhaps I can find a home here, or at least a good meal."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 am
Tristan smiled as he looked down on the small town of Forks.

"Rena! Can you smell their scent?" he called back to the girl as she stood by a tree, her eyes closed, clearly concentrating hard.

"Yes... but they are on the other side of town, if we are going to find them we will have to move now before our scent is caught by those werewolves that i smelt before..." came her calm reply.

Quickly, they rushed off down the slope, the wind rushing through their hair as they ran at a blinding pace.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:13 pm
{{Let's dub this RP open and get started!}}
The girl raced down the steep hill to the meadow on her mountain bike, the wind blocking out most sounds around her.

“ YAAAAAAAAAH!” She screamed in sheer excitement.

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!’ Her companion screamed in her mind in terror.

Physically she could still hear his vocal cries coming from his compartment.

“MMMIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOW!” Came the piercing shrieks.

Finally the ground began to level and she pulled on the brakes and flipped the kickstand before jumping off and opening the latch on the container trailer. As soon as she opened the inner chamber a streak of black shot out and landed effortless on the ground beside her. The sleek black cat narrowed his amethyst eyes in a piercing glare.

By the Goddess Arya! Did you have to do that?! You and your insane stunts will be the death of me!’
He scolded, faint growls rumbling in his chest
[b]
‘You’re fine. You know nothing can happen to you in there, you probably couldn’t even feel all the big bumps.’
She responded.

It was true. She had built the compartment specifically for Darkmoon’s safety. The outside casing was built of the sturdiest metal known to man with only a few openings for air flow and had a firm lock to prevent it from flying open should the worst happen. The inner compartment was smaller and suspended by several sturdy rubber cords that absorbed all of the shock from bumps or crashes and had yet another latch. This one had only a few small holes for the air and was completely padded, though there was little room from him to be thrown about even if it flipped.

‘It was still insane. That hill was nearly vertical! And you nearly hit a tree!’

‘I did not!You can’t really see out of your box and you didn’t have to use your powers to watch either. I can see and steer just fine. Besides it was fun.’
She said defensively as she took off her helmet . She couldn’t easily be hurt, she was a vampire after all, but she preferred not to get hit in the head by low hanging branches. She shook her head and pale white blond hair with deep emerald streaks fell from a messy bun to past her waist, an odd contrast to her slanted eyes.

‘Fun?! You must be missing half your brain.’ He meowed in frustration as he flopped down in the grass.

“Oh, come off it you.” She said as she scooped him up in her arms and rubbed his silky ears fondly. “ Well, what do you think Darkmoon? Think this will work as home for now?”

The vampire girl and her companion looked over the pleasant meadow.
“ I think I might even go to the Forks high school.” She said softly, thinking off how long it had been since she had interacted with humans, or even other vampires for that matter.

It was the 13th of October and a 17 year old Arya sat in front of her sewing machine finishing the hem of the dress for her one little sister’s Halloween costume.

“Ary,Ary! Make mine next!Make it like this one!” Cried 6 year old Yurika, holding up a picture book with a Princess in an elaborate kimono. The youngest of the three, she had been the one to inherit most of their Japanese father's traits with her raven hair and dark slanted eyes.

“Ary, can you make me wings? Big beautiful wings?” Pleaded Deirdra. At 8 years old she more resembled her mother at that age. Like Arya she had her mother’s thick blond hair and yellow green eyes, though they were not slanted unlike Arya’s.

Arya laughed and ruffled her sisters’ hair and hugged them tightly.

“Anything for my two favourite sisters.” She told them

“We’re your only sisters, silly.” Yukira mumbled into her oldest sister’s shoulder.

“ Go pick some fabric for me guys.” She told them as she let go.

The two younger girls raced laughing and bring all the ribbons, beads and fabrics she would need. None of them could predict what that night would bring.

‘ARYA!’
Darkmoon’s irritated tone shattered her memory. He’d been lashing his tail in annoyance but when he saw her face his growls died in his chest.

‘ So do you think it’s a good idea to stay here?’
He said after awhile.[i] ‘ The smell of those vampires whose scents you picked up earlier is here too. And do you think the car is safe in the woods like that? What if they find it and follow our scent here?’

‘I don’t know but I’d rather face my own kind then those Werewolves I smelt earlier. A Wolf likely would try to kill me as soon as look at me . Besides, the only vampires that I heard are rumored to be here are vegetarian like me so they’ll probably at least hear us out first.’
She said sounding more confidant then she felt. ‘Come on, let’s get you some food.’

{{Sorry for not explaining her history in full yet, it will come later. By the way, when I have dialogs typed bold and in italics they are usually communicating through though. I'll probably use normal fonts for normal dialog. }}  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff