Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Oh shat! Edward Cullen and James fighting! UPDATED: 3/16/08 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:17 am
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
OKAY
now that I've calmed down...lol.
I'd like to see Gaspard what's his face TRY to have Robert's same fierceness! And I like that Cam guy too.
I'm EXTREAMLY excited to see the finished product.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just watch Hannibal Rising XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know what?
I think I will.... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:37 am
Aqua Anjel
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
OKAY
I'd like to see Gaspard what's his face TRY to have Robert's same fierceness! And I like that Cam guy too.

You know what?
I think I will.... ninja
Well you know..hot French man ripping off and eating the flesh of the man who's still living (typing this while I'm eating my lunch :Roll smile Can't get any more fierce than that :RofL:

KiraLight
Crew

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:09 pm
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
OKAY

You know what?
I think I will.... ninja
Well you know..hot French man ripping off and eating the flesh of the man who's still living (typing this while I'm eating my lunch :Roll smile Can't get any more fierce than that :RofL:

Hannibal Lector or w.e like ---===--- Silence of the Lambs.
s**t my mommy loves that movie.
;A; But last time i tried to watch it I had to cover my eyes like every second
[even though the last time i saw it was like 4 years ago...]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:45 pm
I had such a fangirl moment when I first saw that picture... xd As if I wasn't excited enough about this movie. I need to see some more pictures of what they've shot so far!  

xxcelestialstarxx

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
OKAY

You know what?
I think I will.... ninja

Really? I didnt think it was scary at all. prolly because my friend was making jokes of EVERYTHING. "M for Mischa!" -gaspard "yay you can spell!" -friend commentary. And my dad walked in when that chick was shaving that guys chest near the end. XD why does it always work out like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:54 pm
..The Bottom Pic Is Kristen, Peter, and Jacksons Stunt Doubles..  

edwards_little_bella

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:31 pm
Zirumi
! R A ! N B O W !
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
KiraLight
Aqua Anjel
OKAY

You know what?
I think I will.... ninja

Really? I didnt think it was scary at all. prolly because my friend was making jokes of EVERYTHING. "M for Mischa!" -gaspard "yay you can spell!" -friend commentary. And my dad walked in when that chick was shaving that guys chest near the end. XD why does it always work out like that?
Yeah..it wasn't really a very good movie..the only reason I watched it is because Gaspard Ulliel is sooo hoottt...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:43 pm
edwards_little_bella

Sorry hun , that's not kristen. Or atleast im pretty positive..  

beiber_fever69

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:49 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
edwards_little_bella

Sorry hun , that's not kristen. Or atleast im pretty positive..

It's not Kristen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:16 pm
She didn't say it was Kristen..it's Kristen's double..

KiraLight
Crew

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:45 am
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! *having a fangirl moment*  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:34 pm
Oh Lordy!
They definetly look like they are going to kiss!
Hmmm...2 hot boys right there biggrin
I'm more excited for the movie than i was a second ago!

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items