Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:50 am
Just then, Jesse swung down from the same tree that Kat had come down from. "Hi Kate, I'm Jesse. Now, Kat, must you threaten to hit every person who comes anywhere near you?" Jesse joked.

Kat elbowed him in the stomach. "This is my 'brother' Jesse," Kat introduced.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:26 pm
Name: Dominik Feau
Species : Vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 300 or so?
History: Originally a Duke, living in London, England, inthe 1700's, and obviously a quite dashing one at that. Long story made short, Dominik was at pub one night, and was going to be assassinated. The barkeep, who was a vampire, heard about the plan, and pulled Dominik into the back, where he proceded to turn Dominik into one of the undead. The barkeep kept Dominik locked up in the wine cellar for 3 years, often bringing him chickens to feed on, or sometimes cats, dogs, and cyotes.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only): Animals, of course.
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : Grizzly Bear
Appearance:
User Image
((Drawn by me, SO DON'T STEAL IT!))  

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 am
Kate laughed, "Well well, the suprises keep on coming dont they? It's nice to meet both of you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 am
"Very true," Kat said with a slight smile.

"You should have seen how surprised Kat was when she found me in the woods. She nearly tore me limb from limb," Jesse said, giving Kat a one armed hug and receiving a vicious glare from her.  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:10 pm
"Heh i dont remember anything from when i was human.....And i try to stay away from them because of what i woke up to when i first changed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:07 am
"I know how you feel. I woke up in a New York alley in the middle of the day. It didn't turn out so good," Jesse admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Let's get off that subject, shall we. Do you live around here, Kate?" Kat asked.  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:17 am
"Uh yeah, i have a small house in the area, its nothing fancy, but its good enough for me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:46 pm
"I used to rent an appartment in the city but then I moved down to the more rural area, a small village instead," Kat explained. "Just a two bedroom, two bath house. Very cozy."

"The two baths was so she didn't have to deal with it after me," Jesse whispered. Kat elbowed him in the gut. "Watch your tongue," Kat told him before turning and running off, having heard an animal close by. "She hasn't been hunting in 3 weeks," Jesse explained. "She amazing, though. When I first came, she showed me the ropes of being what I am, she took me into that tiny apartment she was renting. She even gave me the bedroom for more privacy. I was so lucky to find her while wandering the city. And she was beautiful. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was," Jesse said, staring off towards where Kat had run off to. "I'm sorry, Kate. I only get like that a little. I'm not obsessed with her, I just love her like my sister, y'know?"  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:55 am
"I understand, if that's what you mean, but i wont ever really know what its like, i probably used to know when i was human, but i dont remember any of that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:15 am
"What do you mean?" Jesse asked, looking down at her. God, she was beautiful, too. Leave it to me to be surrounded by gorgeous women but not able to tell anyone I love them. This is going to be hard. Jesse thought.  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well, i-i've been alone since i've changed, and my earliest memories are of waking up all alone with no company except bodies that were scattered around, and covered in blood like my self." Kate shivered. "I went crazy as soon as i woke up..........."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:14 pm
"Well, you are always welcome to visit us whenever you want," Jesse said.  

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:10 am
"Well, heheh its not like i dont have any free time on my hands."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:20 pm
Name: Johnny Maltin
Real age (vampires only) : 143
History: When Johnny was 17 he was seduced by a vampire and was turned by her. He has continually tried to destroy himself but hasn't succeeded. In his 100 year Johnny joined the Yakuza. He failed to comply with them so they "killed" him. He then relocated to Seattle, Washington.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) :what ever is convenient
Appearance: User Image

The Original Syn

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Name: Antonio Markus
Real age (vampires only) : 100
History: Almost died of the spanish infulenza mixing with his asthma, he still has asthma as a vampire
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : grizzly bears
Appearance: User Image

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out