Angel
View Results

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:55 am
I've read it. I wish though that they would've had some better enemy to fight. no more erasers makes the whole story just a little more boring. the villan was weird too. he made no sense whatsoever. he could've undergone a little more character developemant though. he was kinda just thrust on the readers and you're what you're given is a what you see is what you get kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 pm
i want to buy it but i no money crying so i go to the libary i just finished 3 and im going to go get 4 xd  

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:24 am
It was dissapointing, I hope the fifth one is better, Vengeance, just quit reading my posts, the fourth book was controversial.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Im just happy to know I wasnt the only one who thought that the 4th was dissapointing. I really was mad after i read it since I didnt think it was really up to normal MAximum Ride Standards. Was I the only annoyed also by the blatant save the enviroment thing, Im not sure why that annoted me since Im all for saving the enviroment but for some reason it did.  

Saebella

Chrono_luvr113

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 pm
Soulreaper_Naru
ive read it. its shorter than the others, and my least favorite of the four, but i still love the series and i wont say anything else, ok? ok

Yeah, I pretty much agree with that.
Like...
I really didn't like.
I hope the 5th book is more like the first three.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 am
i read all the books that are out in my fourth book it said there was a 5 one coming out called water wing mrgreen  

Captain Keebler

~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces