Hunt or be Hunted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!
  hey
  sup....
  ugh, great this guy created an rp? were doomed..
  YOU LIE!!!!!
  hmmm.. i might be interested...
View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:59 pm
Andi had left late the night before and was still in the cold snowy forest. She heard voices, most likely from a small band of travelers. Her mother often warned her of the awful things humans, dwarves, and other creatures did to ice demons. Andi went further out off the way. Running through the forest, she began to feel light headed and the grey sky started to spin. It was as though she were in a dream and couldn't control her legs. She began to slip into sleep.

Andi's eye's opened again in a strange new forest. The lush green trees waved in the warm wind. This was a totally different world and the girl was eager to explore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:38 am
Lucifer gave an impressed laugh as he took down the boar and smiled.
"My name is Lucifer Miller, nice to meet you." she lifted up her staff ina quiet indication. "I'm a madge."  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:02 pm
"a mage hunh? well ive been called that sometimes too because of my cloak but im just a normal person... haha" he picked up one leg of the small boar, and started walking. he turned back to lucifer "shall we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 am
Lucifer smiled and followed him.
"A village in the middle of this forest...i wonder what reaosn they had to set up." she muse,d thinking it over. If thsi forest wa sindeed some lost land no one could exit, for all she knew the village could be comprisoed of a few generations fo lost people. However useful a village like that would be to them, it nevertheless was a bad omen for their chances of ever leaving the forest. she flapped her short wings in thought.
"I don't understand what sort of magic could have brought us here. What could teh magic's creator have to benefit from ensnaring people in this forest?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:18 am
Andi heard more voices, she looked almost disappointed. The only voices she wanted to hear were those of other ice demons. She saw a man and woman off in a distance, a mage and a man with a bow. She didn't want to get in to any long engagement, but at the very least, if Andi eavesdropped and followed them she'd find out were she was and how she got here.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 pm
Halt thought about it for a moment..... "well mabye they wanted a society that they could rule over, so they used their magic and ensnared people like us to rule over" Halt was at the same time following his footsteps back to where he left the village. he paused in thought for a second and belived he was being watched. he decided not to turn around to alert their stalker that he knew they were there.  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:17 am
Lucifer nodded, and then sense the tension in his body. She looked sideways at him and noted for herlsef to be more aware. he hand moved over to her staff and she walked with it like a walking stick, her senses alert.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Halt noticed she had become more alert too, he continued on twards the clearing finally finding the village. he looked at lucifer and wispered" whoever they are they wont be able to follow us now without stepping into the open" then he said in a normal tone "ah, finally found the fillage... lets see if they will welcome us for at least the night"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:13 am
Lucifer nodded and addedb in whsiper.
"Better keep alert, all the same."

She looked about teh village, glad of teh civilisation. However, as if by reaction, her wings closed to fold as small as possible. she was used ot hiding them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:38 pm
halt looked at the village and saw the farmer and waved, "im back ! and i brought dinner! so i was wondering if we can stay the night?"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:08 am
"Good afternoon." Lucifer smiled at the farmer. Pulling some hair behind her ear. "If it's no trouble. we can pay you, but i'm not sure of what use gold is in this place."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 am
Andi stayed in the woods, so she wouldn't be given away. "Oh, a whole village." Andi looked down dismayed. She had heard awful tales of demon hunters killing her species, as well has paranoid humans who go on a "witchunt" over the slightest wiff of demon. She'd heard about villages of humans but had never been to any. Mabe if she let people think she was human she wouldn't get into trouble.

A person who'd been around people would not think anything about the village. There were fields, and houses near them, plus other buildings, barns, and shops. So many buildings, and humans, and animals that humans have dominion over. Andi hadn't gone in and it was stifling all ready. "I'll just play human and noone will kill me."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm
(sorry this rp fell off the map for a while stressed ive been kinda stressed) halt looked at the farmer and the farmer looked straight back into halts and the farmer knew that this man would not take no for an anwser. he finally said "sure, sure... there is a cabin on the edge of the village that the last k=inhabitant wandered into the woods and never came back.. so its yours for all i care..." he looked down and continued his work
halt looked to lucied and wispered "it isint the best because its safer the closer you get to the center of the town but well b fine" he turned back to the farmer "thanks alot" he headed off twards the cabin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:17 am
[s'ok smile ]

Lucifer thanked the farmer, although eh didn't sem to be all that friendly. She suspected that it would be hard to - if you knew you were stuck in this place forever. Se followed after Halt and then crossed in fornt fo him, opening the door to teh cabin and stepping in. It was dark and musty, but livable.  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 pm
halt left the boar outside and walked in the cabin door. he took off his rangers cloak and threw it ofer the back of a chair and sat down "whew, finally a place to rest..., so lets think of what our next move to get out of here is....."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff