Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

X Maxn X

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:10 pm
NAME: DJ Smith
ABOUT ME: I hate about me sections =)
PETS: Two huskies, a Puggle, and two blue tabby's ( Cats)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: World of Warcraft, Magic and things like that
CURRENT PATH: Ummm Not really sure I belive in some things from everything.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Uhh about a year now Im sure.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really haha  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:38 pm
NAME: DesireƩ, but I go by Desi - also Jacqi or Teaghan (rp)
ABOUT ME: I'm 5'2", short brown hair, turquoise eyes. Random, "kinky"... I LOVE PURPLE.
PETS: TEN cats, all non-pedigree and extremely inbred - Benny Bob, Jasmine (current mother of all after CD), CD, Giuseppe, Angel, Domino, Bundle, Booger (Fabrizio), Bailey, and Jasper. One pure-bred border collie, Rascal. And six annoying chickens.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing (I'm writing a novel), singing, dancing, drawing a bit, spell-casting, tarot, GAIA, and many, MANY many other things.
CURRENT PATH: Agnostic - Eclectic Wiccan w/ Reclaiming/Faery, Taoist, Buddhist, Hare Krishna, and other related influences
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: In this lifetime? wink Hmmmmm. Let's see... about five, five 'n' a half years now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not at the mo - but Blessed Be.  

violet1375

O.G. Gaian

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rowan MacGregor

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:33 am
NAME: Rowan
ABOUT ME: (from my profile) My craft name is Rowan MacGregor and I live on two acres of overgrown oak savanna in the Midwest (US) with my husband and our daughter. I'm somewhat of a hippie, but an academic background in biology gives me grounding in reality. That is to say, I understand that the natural world isn't perfectly harmonious. Each creature strives for the largest share of resources- mice, oaks, sparrows and people are all equally selfish. It is the finely evolved *interrelations* between species and individuals that prevents things from going haywire. This continual push and shove between opposing desires creates the illusion of harmony and is, I think, the prefect example of the yin-yang philosophy.
PETS: Two Cats, 1 Corn Snake, 15 Chickens and 5 Ducks
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, gardening, crafts, writing, playing chess and other board games, hiking, playing outside with my daughter and husband
CURRENT PATH: ADF Style Druidry My hearth culture is Scottish and my patron Goddess is Brighid. I like to call my path "Hearth-Keeping" because it involves homey and "lower" magics more than "high", ritual magic. I do hold ritual on high days and make offerings to Brigid, but I suppose the nature of my patron goddess would make my practice more hearth centered LOL
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: General witchcraft, about 10 years, ADF- two and a half years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm also an author. I've written a few things for various pagan magazines, including Circle Sanctuary's Circle Magazine.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:29 pm
NAME:Mmm.. Not really that important. Amea is my RP/Internet name, though wink
ABOUT ME:I'm very open to people, and can tell if I'll get along with someone quick. Overall I'm pretty friendly, but in real life am somewhat introverted. I really do hope to learn a lot smile
PETS:Just my cat, Maynard, and my rat, Momo biggrin
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Drawing, reading, video games... the usual eheh
CURRENT PATH:unfolding before me. I'm quite sure I see Wicca up ahead, but hey, the road is still over-grown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I used to be interested in Wicca a few years ago, but when my mother still lived with me I wasn't even allowed to study. Now that I have a little more freedom (and no mother ><) I've been able to study more recently.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Mmm... Not really. Other than I hope to find someone in North Idaho that shares these beliefs. Most of us are just kids, really....  

Rainbow Holocaust

Kyravine

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:04 am
NAME: You can call me either Kyravine, or Snowtide, my craft name.
ABOUT ME: I'm always willing to lend a hand or listen to a friend. Helping others is something I enjoy more than anything. biggrin
PETS: A corn snake, 2 cats, and 3 dogs.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Computers, video games, World of Warcraft, collecting older video games and consoles, technology, and researching occult practices.
CURRENT PATH: Egyptian reconstructionism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Roughly 5 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I came here to learn more about witchcraft and related subjects, share what I've learned, and hopefully make some friends along the way. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:15 am
NAME: Y'all can call me Elppy, cause I rarely give out my real name unless you get to know me first. ^o^
LOCATION: Currently, West Midlands, England, but soon I'll be going home to the states and livin in Ohio for a while. crying
ABOUT ME: I'm a girl, living with my boyfriend in Engand, I haven't been working too hard on my spiritual path, and I'd like to get back into it.
PETS: 3 KITTIES! =D Michiko, 6 month old girl, all black; Loki, 5 month old boy, black and grey and a litle bit of brown, but mostly white; Sorcha, 4 month old girl, mostly black with white toes and chin.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, history, mythology, movies, kitties, the Sims 2, video games, food, What the Bleep Do We Know? (Quantum Physics).
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic, though I like dubbing myself a Christian Witch, because I use the New Testament as a guide (somewhat)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying (sort of) since I was 16, though I've been practicing less, and interested in learning more stuff.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I've done more energy work rather than spellcraft, so I'm used to doing things without rituals, so it might take a while for me to get used to anything ritualized.  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Faerth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:06 am
Name: (my mom wouldn't let me tell you that...)
Location: La La Land... lolz Jk: Florida... But when I finish college I'm going to move back to my home town in Idaho
About Me: I'm a 13 year old girl living with my parents and my brother + our 2 cats and 2 dogs, in florida... my parents don't know that I'm a witch, but they might have been able to put together a few things...
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, Sailing on my boat named Mae, Listening to music, Playing with my cat Totoro, Painting, Knitting, Practicing the craft, etc...
Current Path: I'm a solitary witch, who's Patron Goddess is Gaia
How Long You Have Been Studying/Interested: (Sort of) Since the 4th grade, But it really kicked in gear during the 5th grade... I know I kinda started off early...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:55 pm
NAME: you can call me Kore(alia) or Knotty(byNature), never really comfortable disclosing my real name on the internet.
ABOUT ME: I'm a wife and mother of two beautiful daughters. I work at night, which is to say I get on here usually around 12-1 (when I awake at my 'midnight'), at 6 am or 8pm.
PETS: I personally have none. My daughter, however, has a circle-stripped brown tabby named Pippin and my roommate has 2 cats, Kitsune and Nermil.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: recently I haven't had a lot of time for hobbies, but there is SO MUCH that interest me. my sig has my personal webpage on MySpace, so if you're really curious, you could always go there. Be forewarned, some of it is of more 'rated' content.
CURRENT PATH: right now i am doing ritual practice with a group of friends, some of them very new to Wicca and some of them solitary. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: i started looking into paranormal and occult studies at 11, fascinated by ley lines and the unexplainable. i started studying wicca at 13. i used to practice with an ADF grove in texas, from about 17-23, and the matron and patron of our household is Midir and Morrigan. it gave my practices a celtic influence. right now i am practicing with a group of friends who are either new or solitary, so we are hesitant to call ourselves a coven, but we hold sabbats, esbats, and do ritual and spellwork together.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i am open-minded and ready to listen, albeit that the studies of my group and i are wide and varied, dipping into physics and their relation to magick, enviromental theories, and a plethra of other unusual things and their relation to spirituality. i do not mind answering questions, and the things i do not know, i'm willing to learn about or discover with you. i am brutally honest about most things, but know when to use diplomacy. i also have a darker, twisted sense of humor that can be positively dry and catty, so bear with me. i look forward to getting to know you.  

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Hello everyone

NAME: San-chan
ABOUT ME: goth, writer, poet. I like to be helpful, and I have an occasional tendency to rant.
PETS: One dog, one cat, two rainbow lorrikeets. My sister has a puppy as well.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, WOW, history, prehistory, palaeontology, travel
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan and witch; Dedicant of the Order of the Verdant Path.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: eight years  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:37 pm
NAME: Charis
ABOUT ME: Hello! I've got 2 younger brothers, I love to listen to music, go to concerts, and have fun in general. I'm glad to be here, and a pretty opinonated and generally optimisitc person. Or at least, I am when I don't think the skys about to fall on me....~looks catiously up at sky~....
PETS: Mine fericious ball of fluffy fur~Amadeus, the Herd of Cat Mowi Way, and the Smokey Bear...I wonder, should I list my brothers here? xd
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, rp-ing, people, music, concerts, fun!
CURRENT PATH: I don't follow a certain path
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 4 years, and I've been solitary, just trying to learn what I could from books.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I lived in a closed minded small town for years, so my knowledge is kinda spotty....but I'm trying to learn!

LadyCharis

emo_hippie_chick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm
NAME: my bff cals me pixie
LOCATION: on a planet full of idiots (with the exeption of a few people)
ABOUT ME: i play the flute and i'm a total noob to wicca
PETS:3 kitties and a few fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, stargazing, reading, the paranormal, and hanging with my friends
CURRENT PATH: still kind of figuring out that one
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: intrested for a long time
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i don't entirely hate my life, most of it sucks though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:32 pm
NAME: Keith (Keef, Hobbit, Talyn)
ABOUT ME: Hmmm, Don't know what to put...errrm, people tell me I'm a very laid back kind of person, easy to get on with, etc. I LOVE meeting new people, learning about other cultures and religions (studying them is a hobby of mine). Fave animals are frog and elephant biggrin And I like crisp sandwiches biggrin they're tasty :p
PETS: None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading lots, meeting new people. Studying all different religions.
CURRENT PATH: I don't follow a specific path, I'm plain pagan, I love the Earth and the people who respect it and care for it.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Roughly 8 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'd like to recomend a book: The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield. It's not religious, not scientific or anything. It's just a good book about life changes and people regardless of religious beliefs.  

Talyn178

Amaranth013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 pm
NAME: Amaranth. Ami will do.
ABOUT ME: I live in a small town in the north, it's never warm. I'm a rivethead/cybergoth and I run my own guild.
PETS: European Burmese 4 year old Molly Kitty. Ugly Dog Sadie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music (listening to, playing guitar and bass), Internets, Books, Fashion, Dancing.
CURRENT PATH: High School Student (Early Graduation) Dread Maker.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 8 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nope.

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games