Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Those who know loneliness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:04 pm
tinbu ran into a twon and into a dude at a weapon store ow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:08 pm
Fell shortened the Nyoi-Bo, yawned, and walked back towards her store. She got back, noticed nothing had been touched. But she also noticed that there was the guy that she just saved in there.
'I'll be with you in a minute!" She called as she put away the Nyoi- Bo. She then walked back towards the counter and said, "How can I help you?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:17 pm
tinbu said wait i know the ******** you are your fell shincho told me about you. oh and just give me a sword you would recamened.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:32 am
"That Nyoi-Bo, its almost exactly like the Power Pole, the Power Pole has the same effect, but no chakra has to be used, do you think you could create something like that, I'll take a katana for now, but if you could I'd help you with your shop from now untill then" Jynx said as he grabbed a katana off a shelf and put the money on the counter of the shop, he put the katana on his back and waited for his question to be answered  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:34 pm
tinbu took a soul sword and put the mony on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:03 pm
Fell smiled. "It seems my little dream of being a small time weapons shop owner went down the tubes the minute Shincho came in. You're right, My name's Fell." She then turned to Jynx.
"I think I might be able to, but if I can't use chakra as a power source, then I'll have to use something different, like life force or something. I've never tried it, mind you, but it could work. Trial and error included." Fell said. She picked up the money and said "Thank you" to both of them.
"Oh! Another thing. That sword you have there, Tinbu, is a prototype weapon. It's strength comes from your soul and your emotions. The stronger they are, the stronger your attacks are. Your sword, on the other hand, Jynx, is a chakra sword. Just channel your chakra and you can basically cut through anything."
She put the money in the register and ducked down behind the counter, pulling out a pen and a notepad.She started to scribble out materials and the design of the Power Pole and then nodded. "This can be down, but until then, your help will be very useful Jynx. It's gonna take a while. Is that okay?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:15 pm
i know who to use the sword shincho wanted me to bye it for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:24 am
"holy hell"swore Sakata getting up"I was just out..."She was getting ready to say hunting but caught her self"...training..."she finished  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:41 pm
"Yeah, thats cool" Jynx said as he sat down "So, where do I stay in the shop, or in the village apartments, either way I'll get around" Jynx said relaxed on the recliner  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 pm
"The village apartments can get quite expensive, so you can stay at the shop if you want to. I stay up late filling orders and get up early, so if you don't mind it, you're welcome here. Oh! One other thing before I forget. Sakata usually drives away all my customers with her 'hunting' thing, so when I go out to deal with her, you'll run this place, 'kay?"
Fell opened her notebook to a different page. "I have two orders to fill before I get to yours, so when I'm done with them, I'd love it if you run them over and collect the money. Business hours here are from 8am to 7pm, though I work until 11pm. But the doors are locked at 7, no questions asked. If a customer wants to come in after 7, tell them we're closed. When do you want to start?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:26 pm
tinbu was training with shincho in the woods near the shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:58 pm
1 month later......

"Were closed leave" Jynx said to a disobedient customer "I'm sorry, you came 2 seconds after 7, were closed thats that" Jynx added he was strict with Fell's policy, but he occasionaly messed up he cleaned the shop when it closed, and polished the weapons, he was now a employee for Fell, nut he wondered is she making that pole or not  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:20 pm
An explosion came from inside the workshop. It shaked the merchendise from off the shelves. Someone screamed "Damnit!" from inside.
Yet another material was useless, and Fell was running out of patience. "Argh! Every single time I have on almost finished, it goes boom!" she growled, shaking her head. She looked at the scattered papers on the desk near the corner and sighed. "I'm really going to have to have that, aren't I?" she muttered.
She pulled out a map and looked for its area. "Good, it's not far from here. Looks like a two day trip..." In reality, for a normal person, Fell's two day trip would be atleast five; but then again, Fell was far from normal, and she had a sinking suspcion that Jynx knew it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 pm
Sakata looked out of the workshop"Sorry"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:33 pm
tinbu was walking down the stright he was bored he was wondering what shincho wanted all this junk. tasu got to shincho and gave him the bag full of stuuf that looked like junk but were realy weapons.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff