Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Experiment Hearts...((fan-fictionRP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:39 pm
"Do you honestly want to try?" Her slight foxy features gave off a venomous side.

He smiled. "I'm glad we met."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:40 pm
"yea me too~!" she giggled again "so im guessing your hear for them?" she said pointing to the rabbits  

browneyedemo

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:42 pm
Kitty noticed her inhuman features for the first time. "Zachary-kun! She's like us!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:45 pm
"I'm nothing like you cheap shot taking weirdoes. Exept for the animal DNA, But I notived that a while ago." She sighed.

He smiled, "yeah, They sort of relate to me. Y'know?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:47 pm
she pointed down the isle with her thumb "yeah i kno how you feel"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Zach's eyes narrowed. "We have a right to be cautious. We've both been in seven gangs. Almost got killed by forty. We've been kicked out on the streets so many times we gave up on trying to find a home. We have to steal to eat. We have to bust into houses to get a simple glass of water. We've done so much, we could get about seventy years in jail."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:54 pm
She raised her voice, "INCASE YOU DODN'T NOTICE, YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONES LIVING LIFE LIKE ITS A S***HOLE! GET A LIFE! I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU COME ALONG ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE F***ING WORLD!" She spat. "Your not the only ones they f***ed with."

He smiled back, "Yeah. So, Ravens, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:59 pm
Zach raised an eyebrow. "I was merely stating why we had reason to be wary."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:02 pm
"You wern't meary stating anything. You put a d*** Katana to my throat. How do you mearly explane that?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Zach's eyes closed to slits. "Listen," He hissed, "We have been living on the streets for nine years. We have thirteen murder charges, over a thousand theft charges, and seventy breaking-and-entering charges. The police have resorted to dressing as normal people to capture us. We have been doing this for five years now. Do not blame us for instinct!"  

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 pm
"umm yeah" she sighed "these feathers rock, do you like your ears?" she questioned as she watched the ravens go crazy "my last name is karasu its japanese for raven"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Suddenly, a voice drifted from the shadows, smooth and sinister at the same time. "Yesssssss... The Raven... A creature with more in the ways of sssssssight than mosssst... However, you sssseem almosssst obliviousssssss to the dangers around you. I could easily ssssssay your insssssstinctsss are lacking. The man with the blades is right. The ssssssssstreets are no place for sssssssmall-minded children who want nothing but to play games."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 am
((lol "Ni-Mo's" gone "Emo" lol!^ ^smexy pice))

Jake looked around, "who are you?" He could hear an odd hissing sound.

Alysha sighed, "all right. I'm sorry. My temper gets carried away."

Even stepped into a spot close to wqhere the voice had spoken, "don't move, serpant. What is your buissiness here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:33 am
Zach smiled. "I understand. Mine used to... But the wolf is a good teacher." He sighed. "But I didn't have to put Masamune to your neck. I'm sorry." Remembering his manners, he said, "My name is Zach. This is Kitty, my sister."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:59 am
"Its fine. I'm Alysha."

((Chaos-kun. Is Zach your real name, or do you just like it alot? Just curiouse. 4laugh ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff