Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack character do you feel attached to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 am
The_real_Axel
I'm mostly attached to Pi, Atoli, and Azure Kite. 3nodding

SOMEBODY LIKES ALL THE GIRLS xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 pm
Kuhn and Endrance. When I first saw Endrance, I was like "Hey, he reminds me of Elk." I even remember telling PPN that. xD I guess because he looked and reminded me of Elk, I grew to like him. c:

Kuhnie was just awesome. He was caring and serious when he needed to be. Plus, he had Magus. cool

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:27 pm
I feel mostly attched to Shino, she really the only I liked besides Crim and Mimiru.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 pm
I always felt really attached to Tsukasa.
1) Wavemasters rule.
2) I agree with Tsukasa's need for privacy and escapism.  

Epitaph Orealis

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Even though he's the main character, I feel attached to Haseo. XD;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:50 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Even though he's the main character, I feel attached to Haseo. XD;

As do I. c:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Zyxa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Piros every day of the week. He always tries so hard to be cool. When you get that email at the end of Quarantine where he asks if you actually like him or if he's annoying, I tear up and am like "I love you maaaaaaan!!"

Then Elk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm
I was always attached to Elk. Even after Endrance came out, I still felt more of a connection with Elk. Endrance lost more of his invulnerablility and didn't develop throughout the series the same way Elk did. At first, when I saw Elk, I thought I could identify so much with him. However, as I've grown older, I've realized the reason I felt so close to him was because I felt like I could defend him like a little brother. Still, he has always been my favorite. He went from the defensive, jealous boy, to the concerned friend, to the caring, devoted child, and then to the devoted sacrifice. He wouldn't give on Mia no matter how she acted towards him and spent an entire game searching for her. Endrance just went from apathetic to devoted lover.  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Zyxa
Piros every day of the week. He always tries so hard to be cool. When you get that email at the end of Quarantine where he asks if you actually like him or if he's annoying, I tear up and am like "I love you maaaaaaan!!"

Then Elk.

xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm
The Slate Scholar
I was always attached to Elk. Even after Endrance came out, I still felt more of a connection with Elk. Endrance lost more of his invulnerablility and didn't develop throughout the series the same way Elk did. At first, when I saw Elk, I thought I could identify so much with him. However, as I've grown older, I've realized the reason I felt so close to him was because I felt like I could defend him like a little brother. Still, he has always been my favorite. He went from the defensive, jealous boy, to the concerned friend, to the caring, devoted child, and then to the devoted sacrifice. He wouldn't give on Mia no matter how she acted towards him and spent an entire game searching for her. Endrance just went from apathetic to devoted lover.

Aw. <3
Elk would make a good friend. n_n I wish he was real. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Atoli, Gardenia and Blackrose.

Atoli, because I love her so incredibly much and she's just...I could never hate her even if she were to kill/destroy all my favorite characters.

Gardenia...because I relate to her a lot. I've always liked her even though she was a total b***h sometimes. <3

Blackrose, because I just can't hate her anymore after beating quarantine. I think it's because everything you've had to go through with her, like you hate her guts at one point then you begin to like her again and it changed a lot through the four games. And just the way she stuck with Kite to save her brother was really...yeah. XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 pm
I would have to say Blackrose/Alkaid there basically the same type of person
I would always invite them because they remind me of my girlfriend
there loud and put on a big show when there around other people
but when its just me and her shes her real self
sensitive and self conscious about things  

Banchou

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:53 am
Banchou

Aw, that's nice.
I understand why you feel attached to them. c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 pm
Banchou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's so cute. whee  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Banchou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Banchou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's so cute. whee

thanks  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces