Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinymon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Crome decided to make it easier on himself, he hopped off the bar stool looking for someone who might know something. His green eyes caught the sight of a girl drinking water in the tavern. He soon sat next to her, "So," he began, "Whats a girl like you doing here?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Flinging open the doors Karn stepped in as the group of caravan gaurds he had lead came in after him smelling slightly of dirt he took a seat at the bar next to Lily he said, " 'Ello sire i would like to by a round for 'de intire tavern." in a foregn acsent as he put a bag of gold onto the bar. Then as the bartender handed out tankereds of ale karn grabbed one then turned to lilly and the horned man. "Chears mate." He said smiling as he took a gulp.  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:52 pm
"Greetings," Lily said to the horned guy next to her. She turned to the new person who had joined the tavern, and nodded, saying, "Salutations."

Then, Lily answered Crome's question with a smile, "I am searching for..." she lowered her voice to a little whisper, "The legendary sword, Excalibur." Lily let out a fluttering, dreamy sigh. She could just picture the glorious sword in her mind's eye. She wanted to protect it, to guard it with her life. And to ward evil away from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:09 pm
hearing her speak of excaliber made karn smile though no one could see as he took another gulp of his tankard. " 'O Excaliber i 'eared 'ov 'dat sward." faking another drink. " 'Asn't it disappeared or somefing like 'dat."  

King Phar

Shinymon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:46 pm
As the doors flung open, Crome's head turned immediately to them. He watched a man come in. He watched as Karn sat next to Lily and made his order. "Hello and thanks!" He said quickly. The drink was placed in front of him soon after, and he took a sip. "Yeah, it's the missing sword," he remarked, "What a coincidence though, I'm on a quest for it too" He said with a grin. "I'm Crome by the way, who are you two?" He asked speaking both to Karn and Lily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:50 pm
(sorry about last post i had some problems)

Karn grinned "I'm Karn mercenary extraordinar-" but even as he said that a big blury guy butted in "more like Karn guy that sits at the front of a wagon and is payed money to boss us around." the man almost shouted into karns ear before he left and Karn shrugged saying "Sorry about 'dat, but I am a merc." As he flexed his hands to show off his hammer fists.  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:08 pm
Lily smiled, and said properly, "Hello Crome, hello Karn." She paused, and then introduced herself, "My name is Lily." She smiled, glad that she had met someone who also quested for the sword. "Are you after Excalibur too, Karn?" she asked. He was a mercenary, so he probably didn't want the sword. But it couldn't hurt to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm
"Kinda but right now I'm just looking for my job." taking a swig of his ale karn grimaced. " 'Da ail's nothin like home. Why is everybody looking for it, it's just a sward nothin much. Ay can I get anotha drink 'ere?" Holding up his now empty tankard.  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
((This is just a friendly reminder to King Phar: please try to spell things correctly/capitalize properly. Sorry if I seem like a nuisance. sweatdrop Just trying to help out a bit, so you can improve. ^_^ "Ail "should be "Ale," by the way. I can understand when you want to emphasize the accents, but on non-dialogue, please make an effort to spell properly.))

"Okay," Lily said. "Looking for your job? What do you mean?" she asked. She knew Karn was a mercenary, but what did he mean by looking for his 'job?' She figured mercenaries didn't have to actually look for jobs...but, she could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:34 pm
" 'Ey you don't get 'ired because your just 'dere." As his tankard was filled up "So we 'ave to search for 'dem." Taking a sip of the froth "But it's good honest work..... sometimes." Then taking a big gulp.  

King Phar

Shinymon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Crome nodded, listening to Karn, "hmm..."

[[ sorry brain-dead. >_> ]]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:27 am
Looking over at Crome "Ya ok over 'der?" Karn said grinning "What's with da horns?"  

King Phar

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:44 pm
((It's okay... xD We all have those writer's blocks sometimes...))

Lily nodded to Karn's answer to her question. "I suppose you are right. You have to search a bit for work," she said.

Then, she was surprised at Karn's questions. Uh... That's a bit nosy...and rude. Oh well; people have different ways of...talking. Speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:49 am
"A spell from a dying witch," he said taking a sip from his drink. He set down the drink and stretched out his arms, giving a long yawn.

Shinymon

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hmm interesting.... So what you guys's-" But he was cut off by a small skinny man who tapped him on the shoulder and said "I got that information for ya sir." and Karn nodded "I'm sorry but I 'ave to go on... business see ya." standing up and leaving Karn walked out the skinny man following.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff