Dreams
  teh awesum! :D
  I dread them D:
  Never have them :(
  whutevuh ;0
View Results

Herself Online

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:12 pm
Dreams are so mind boggling ^_^ I dream in colour, black and white, and some times only certain colours can be seen.
Sometimes the same dreams reoccur over time like this one I have about dinosaurs being let out into my city and having to hide from them. I have so many favorite dreams, my gosh! I just don't know where to begin when saying which ones I like... ones that stand out are 1) Walking alone at night on a frozen plain and seeing God, His face like the Nothern lights. 2) Flying above a country side on a sunny day 3) Before I actually met an online friend I had a huge dream where I found a portal in my room that took me to this playground and he was there and we just sat on the swings and talked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:37 am
Last night I dreamed that I was playing Super Mario Bros. Brawl. It was awesome.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 am
What are some of your most weird, scary, or interesting ones?
Hrm....One time I dreamt that Godzilla found a way to go back in time. He went so far back, he was fighting with Raptors! And well, he countered the Raptor race and taught them how to fight, live, and destroy all in their path, via a telepathic link that Godzilla somehow developed due to high levels of Methane in the air. Then, Godzilla found a way to bring the raptors back to the future with him, SO HE DID! And then he taught them how to rob banks! He made millions. Then some evil scientist dude "called" Godzilla, also via telepathy, and made an offer that he could genetically engineer the raptors, as well as Godzilla, to be bomb/bullet/radiation/everything proof. So, the Evil Scientist, Godzilla, and the Super Awesome Raptors took over the world.

Do you dream in black and white or color? What types of color schemes?
Color, just normal everyday color. Except my dark blues and dark purples always look just black. I know this, because I had a dream I was attending a K-State football game. Plus, I am actually color blind with some colors. Haven't figured those all out yet.

Do you 'hear' things in your dreams?
Yes, I hear many things. Speech is just like it is any day, but my hearing is much more receptive in my dream world. I hear throughout space ^_^ Alien se.....mating is odd.

Are they in first or third person?
First person, always. But I do not always dream that I am me. I've been several people.

What are common themes or elements in your dreams?
Time. It's always a part of my dreams.

Do you have many lucid dreams? What are your experiences with this?

Do you have any recurring dreams?
yes, I do. But they are of my family passing and me planning out their funerals, recruiting Morty to help out as well. They are very disheartening and I wake up extremely depressed for the rest of the day.

Do you think they have some kind of psychological or spiritual/religious meaning?
Dreams do have many psychological meanings. For me, I notice some dreams are always what's been on my mind the past few days, things I've seen, thought of, etc. they just play out in a "live-action" sort of way. As for spiritual/religious, I think it just plays off of the persons mindset, as well as their main thoughts before sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:43 am
My Dreams are like a mini-series, they go on for ages and the next night they give me what seems like a recap of the story, and i continue with the dream for about 2 nights afterwards.  

Shadowed Intent

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 am
Mexicans: even in my dreams, they behave stupidly.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 am
My dreams usually have no relevance to what had happened when I was awake. They are always in color and are first person. Some of my dreams continue from other ones.  

bonitachocolat

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:19 am
Kostbarer Alptraum
Mexicans: even in my dreams, they behave stupidly.

WTHeck? Where did this come from??  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 am
Most of my dreams consist of the theme of me trying to tell people the truth, but they just won't listen.

In my childhood, i've had a few dreams that kind of fortold the near future. Like friendfs forgetting who i am, and people turning me down.

I've also had a weird fl;ashback thing that i thought was real. I was this incedent that where my sister came into my room while i was asleep and was looking in my closet. I didn't hear her come in, and she never spoke, but i heard her sit on my bed, and i told her to go back to her room.
In the morning i asked why she did that, and she said "Last night?" i said yes, and she told me a couple moths ago, she came into my room and did that, but i was mostly asleep.
It was like trying to talk to a memory that i didn't even know i had experianced.

I'm scared in most of my dreams of ghosts. I have a lot of things abought ghosts-they're one of the things that scares me the most.

But recently, since i got out of school, I've been having absurd dreams about real people.
Such as me having a sword fight (except with licorice and lollypops instead of swords) with Peter Murphy (who was in fact, fighting Ian Curtis before I butted in). I totally owned him.

yeah, i know. what the heck.
gonk  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:03 pm
i've had this recurring nightmare for years, it comes about every few days and every dream has a different twist.
but the basic gist of it is that i get into a serious altercation with my parents, usually about either something pointless or something serious i have yet to tell them in real life. but the arguement always gets heated up to the point of physical violence.

the dreams vary from there and there's 3 versions:
1) i either run up to my room and try to sneak out, or i just run straight out of my house. i always run down the street, throught the circle and up another street either before i am caught, i reach my friends house, or the dream ends.

2)i fight back to the point of slaying my family, then i run out the house, through said streets before various endings.

3)i run up to my room, barracade the door from the onslaght of angry parentals, either change outfits or do some other odd ritual, open my window and jump out in an attempt to kill myself. either the dream ends with me starting to climb out, or it ends while i'm midair.

right, i told my friend about this and she said it had to do with some unresolved issue in my subconcious, but i honestly need help with this because it keeps happening and i hate them, although the second version not as much.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Herself Online
Before I actually met an online friend I had a huge dream where I found a portal in my room that took me to this playground and he was there and we just sat on the swings and talked.

I get deja vu's, and I can tell if the event in question is something that's happened before or if it's something that's going to happen again later. (It always only happens twice.) Sometimes with the second occurance I remember that the first one was part of a dream. But when I'm dreaming I don't get the same feeling I do when I'm awake, so I can't tell it's a deja vu...so it's not like I wake up and am like "ooh, I had a dream about the future!" But yeah...it's interesting when it happens again and I remember having a dream of it.  

perrenthezombie

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 am
Probably my most interesting dream was also my spookiest. It was a full-blown night terror when I was a child. I was awake, technically, but I was having visions. First giant mosquitoes were circling around my room, and then they dive-bombed my bed and smashed themselves. They turned into volcanoes... miniature ones. When I screamed, my parents came in and flicked on the light. Instead of disappearing, the volcanoes turned into fountains of blood. It wasn't until the first light of dawn that everything stopped and the world became normal again.

Always in colour, probably because I've never had a black and white TV. The colour schemes vary, but often tend toward the blue/green end of the spectrum.

Oh, always. In fact if there's a noise outside, it will often incorporate itself into my dreams.

Usually first person, but sometimes they're in third person and I can see myself. Those are always a little spooky.

I often dream that I'm back in Hawaii, either visiting my parents (which I want to do) or living there (which I very much DON'T ever want to do again).

Sometimes my dreams are semilucid and I find I can control them to a certain extent, but not entirely. This is always frustrating, because I know I'm asleep and dreaming but can't quite make my mind do everything I want it to.

I used to. I once had a nightly dream that I was sitting by a fire in the middle of the woods with a large white wolf looking at me very placidly from the other side of the flames. I had it for something like seven days straight, and then it stopped.

Do you think they have some kind of psychological or spiritual/religious meaning?
Just possibly maybe!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:20 am
I always hear you can tell a lot about a person by their dreams. It makes me wonder.

I am incapable of dreaming. What does that say about me?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Lifesucks411

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 am
I the last time I had a dream was a long time ago. The last I remember I was about to die. Really scared the F**K out of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:36 pm
User Image
Hmm. I've not been dreaming much as of late (I'm on a very unpleasant sort of medication that's been messing with my head, but I get off it the 19th at the latest *blehh*).
But my most recent dream that I recall?

It was 1800something, and I was a reporter for some kind of newspaper, I had long brown hair to my waist, and I was lurking about a suspicious seaside town, where the sun never shone and the building-tops faded into the fog and it was generally moist most of the time, attempting to gather information (I've no idea about what). I then died, when I ran down to the end of the docks, calling after a man on the ship (no idea why) and was swept off by a freak wave and drowned.

I die often in my dreams, and am rarely myself in them.

Except for once when I dreamed that I woke up, went to the kitchen, and ate Oreo cookies. I was very confused the next day when I realised that we didn't actually have any Oreos in the house.
User Image

Vexworth

x_apathyslastkiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 pm
Weirdest? Um, the one where I was in some hotel, looking after these kids for Billy Corgan? I don't know. But I'm supposed to be taking care of them, and they run away, right? So then here comes Billy, and I get really nervous and apologize for losing them. Then he takes out this old fashioned barber's razor (all of this with zero expression), and right before he cuts my throat, I wake up.

Then my dog comes in, and I realize that I'm still sleeping when in the dream the dog's name is "luck" and I'm thinking that's not right. Right when I realize that, there's Billy again in the hotel. Then I woke up for real.

xd

It made me sad.

I love you, Billy!

Mostly in color.

Well, my psychology class is making me wonder.
I don't really remember FOR SURE that I heard it, or just knew what they were saying.

It's pretty even between both.

Me being really scared, and really clumsy.

Some of them are.
I don't remember them, though.

Yes.
The really annoyingly creepy one with Ms. Finster from Recess,
and my old daycare lady's basement.

(Not sexual, thank God.)
xd

I do, I just don't always know what the meaning is.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff