Submit

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:14 pm
You did awesome.
Its alright that you lost.
It happens.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 pm
south_star89
I'm sure you did GREAT! No shame, I'm proud to be a member of a Guild where everyone is so cool and the boss is a Finalist in a Brawl Tourney (I didn't know anything about this competition? But everyone seems to know something about it? Was it in Gaming News or something???) confused

It was a Brawl tourney held at Gamestops the night Brawl came out. If you won that night at your Gamestop you moved on.. Fish moved on twice, to the third round, I believe.  

Tiger Yuri

Altairno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:49 pm
It was only the starters that you could choose from right?

If it was i'd have chose Lucas if not i'd have chose Ness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Who cares about a Gamestop tournament anyway. I usually forget grudges, but when you try to steal Brawl from me that is another story. If it really means that much you can buy your own big screen. Their prize is tainted anyway.  

Owwin

videogameguy44

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:52 pm
You did well enough to deserve all of the crap there giving away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:57 pm
SUCK  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Damn Fish, I'm surprised you made it as far as you did. Seriously, you've proven yourself as our guildleader enough. Daring move to switch to Olimar. You didn't even make any excuses about using him, I'm impressed.

PAU!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Trenn Flashkill
SUCK
XD

In other news, choosing from the starters wouldn't have affected me though, because my main is Pit and my sub is Pokemon Trainer.

Good job anyways Fish, you shouldn't be bitter, I mean, come on, now whenever someone beats you, you can be all like "ya, well did YOU make it to the regionals?"  

Syph Medwes

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 pm
If it'll cheer you up, check out the thread I posted in the gallery.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12300833

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 pm
I would of been ******** to then, seeing as how I only use Wolf, Mario, Olimar, and Toon Link...All basically light characters.

if Snake would of been playable I would of choose him, because of the knockback he has, and his weight, but like you said...its over now.

We should play more often we I actually have Wifi, and none of my friends are in. I like One on ones way better anyway.

Goodjob, I mean hell, I didnt even get to play in the tournament because of my ******** age. And seriously, whats up with the Ike users, and cocky attitudes? :O  

NeroRevolver

Hallowed Pumpkin

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:26 pm
If I could get to you I'd give you a cookie. I use Lucario. I prawn Ikes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:55 pm
Wow. I kind of expected someone to laugh at me. I don't know why. Trenn made me laugh a lot, though.

Thanks, guys. You really did cheer me up. Edit: And to whoever sent me the orphan, thanks. ^^  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Lord RPGs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:54 am
I'm guessing that you did better than anyone in the guild could. Let's be honest, between a person who's using a tricky character to use, and those who're just using the same thing as the next guy, I think I know where the skill's lying. It's with this guild Owner called Meta_Fish. Did fantastic anyway man.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 am
Fish, the only reason I can find is that your dIke (c whut I did thar?) was so creeped out by your Pikmin making extremely erotic gestures to him, he unfortuantly found hidden strength. And remember, he's a dIke, so no need to be sad. dIke's are well... dIkes. He probably had no life too. But you do Fish, you do have a life, so you're the TRUE winner.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

sirius825

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:01 am
Good job, man. Hey, it's pretty much guaranteed that someone there's gonna be a cheap/pompous/annoying idiot, not to mention you were Olimar. I am proud to have you as captain. mrgreen  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff