Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)
Tattoos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you any tat related to your wiccan faith?
  yes
  no
  not yet but I want to get one
View Results

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:28 pm
Suelette
WitchyBoy
very cool i love tattoos that have many meanings.

same, I'm hoping to become a tattoo artist in the future

sweet im actually studying for that now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 pm
I currently have one (not related to my faith) but I got it for my nephew (I have a picture of it in my profile). After I finish designing my tattoo that I'm getting for my cousin (R.I.P Brent), I plan on drawing out the tattoo's that I'm going to get that are faith related. I like drawing my own tattoos. This summer I'm going to go out and look for a job so I can get my tattoos.  

Spartan979_musik6-13-05

Girl-Crazy Wolf

seishuku enkou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:44 pm
I don't have one yet. I will be getting it soon though. A dragon, holding a pentagram with it's tail, and a ruby in the center of the pentagram...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 am
sounds cool everybody, i particularly like the memorial pieces.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

meindrea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:38 pm
WitchyBoy
meindrea
I've had my tongue pierced since like, last June

just wondering, whats the pain level on that as compared to say a lebrette piercing or lip piercing?

it doesn't hurt to much when you get the piercing but after its pierced it swells and it hurts to eat, you have stick everything in the side of your mouth and move it to the back and can't chew it to much without it hurting.You can't suck anything, so no popsicles or sucking through straws. Oh and you'll want to eat nothing but solid food, nothing loose like rice, not fun. Oh and ice creams really good. But after its healed its well worth all that XD oh and it hurts to talk to cause of the tongue movement, but like I said, well worth the pain once its healed 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:05 pm
i may get that done then  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

SageRaventree

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:21 pm
I have an Ankh on my ankle. It symbolizes to me the immortality of re-incarnation and my faith.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:03 pm
SageRaventree
I have an Ankh on my ankle. It symbolizes to me the immortality of re-incarnation and my faith.

cool cool, im particularly fond of ankhs  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

meindrea

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:10 am
I want to get an ankh  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:10 pm
im getting my bussiness logo tattooed next on my wrist.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Playgunny

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:06 pm
I have a pentagram on my shoulder and a swastika (Pagan version, NOT nazi version) on my ankle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:30 pm
SageRaventree

Ironic!
Im getting my first tattoo this summer, and I'm trying to incorporate an ankh into it.

My step-dad and uncle martin have spider webs, it's a family thing.
I used to hate my step-dad, and now... He's the only parent I have.
My tat is going to symbolize the struggle, and the eternal fact
that he's the man that raised me since I was 3, and that's never going to change.....

I'll definitely post pics when I get it.
I'm super excited! It's my 17th birthday present!  

Rainbow Holocaust

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 pm
Rainbow Holocaust
SageRaventree

Ironic!
Im getting my first tattoo this summer, and I'm trying to incorporate an ankh into it.

My step-dad and uncle martin have spider webs, it's a family thing.
I used to hate my step-dad, and now... He's the only parent I have.
My tat is going to symbolize the struggle, and the eternal fact
that he's the man that raised me since I was 3, and that's never going to change.....

I'll definitely post pics when I get it.
I'm super excited! It's my 17th birthday present!

lol very cool sounds cool.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:31 am
I only have one tattoo on my lower back (tramp stamp, lol), and I love it because it freaks my mom out. xD I screamed the entire time I was getting it, and the guy giving it to me was all embarrassed, but he was laughing at me too. xD This pic was taken right after I got it, so it looks a bit red. >>;;; I'm debating getting it filled in, and I might the next time I get a tattoo. xD

User Image
I want to get wings or something on my shoulders, but not yet. Either that or perhaps the goddess symbol on my hip, or maybe even an ankh, though I'm not really big on Egyptian mythology. If there was some symbol that everyone related to the Mayans, then I'd probably get that over something else. ^^  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

moon child

15,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:07 am
goddess_elppy
I only have one tattoo on my lower back (tramp stamp, lol), and I love it because it freaks my mom out. xD I screamed the entire time I was getting it, and the guy giving it to me was all embarrassed, but he was laughing at me too. xD This pic was taken right after I got it, so it looks a bit red. >>;;; I'm debating getting it filled in, and I might the next time I get a tattoo. xD

User Image
I want to get wings or something on my shoulders, but not yet. Either that or perhaps the goddess symbol on my hip, or maybe even an ankh, though I'm not really big on Egyptian mythology. If there was some symbol that everyone related to the Mayans, then I'd probably get that over something else. ^^

I bet that would look really pretty if you filled it in. biggrin I've been wanting to get a tattoo of a chinese water dragon encircling a yin yang for the past 15 years now. I'd love to get a celtic knot style pentagram, and also a spiral goddess. So far, I haven't gotten any tattoos. I'm thinking I should wait until I lose all this excess fat first. stare  
*~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games