Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
lol at Razzberry Brawl Guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:20 pm
The Sora Ultimatum
So if you ban me for saying this then go for it because I still think Pachulo is a total tool.

Except Razz himself is a total tool.

Him even reaching crew status here was a damn joke, considering that he was banned from this guild's predecessor for ignorant spam. He managed to regain his reputation by impressively kissing up to guild leaders.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Double Edit: Yeah pachulo's costume thing was kind of uneccesary sondiering the game doesn't need alt. costumes.

No back stabbing us. Or really bad spelling please.

Yeah I fixed that....It was an uneccesary comment on the game, in my opinion. Nothing against this guild.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm
No reason really (for why razz started being a jackass here). He was like this at the end of D/P guild, then when he came here he turned over a new leaf for a little while.

I think he was upset that I was abusing my powers or something. Ironic since I only use my powers to make/maintain the physical guild itself, move/lock misplaced threads, make announcements/stickies, and pick crew.

I don't think I ever personally banned anyone... except basementdweller because he wanted to leave and he was pissing everyone off. He can/could return anytime he wants with no penalties at all.

There was the raijin incident, but that wasn't me, and he was allowed back in 100%.

My point here is that Razz has no reason to come in here and start flaming us and then edit/delete every post that shows he's an idiot, then go forward and make us look bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Double Edit: Yeah pachulo's costume thing was kind of uneccesary sondiering the game doesn't need alt. costumes.

Yeah I fixed that....It was an uneccesary comment on the game, in my opinion. Nothing against this guild.

Regardless, during times of war, men must stay united. We should get allied up with other guilds and stuff.  

Shigeru the Hero

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 pm
nitnit
My point here is that Razz has no reason to come in here and start flaming us and then edit/delete every post that shows he's an idiot, then go forward and make us look bad.

The exact thing I was fighting against in the beginning.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Regardless, during times of war, we must stay united. We should get allied up with other guilds and stuff.

That was sexist.
And I take everything into consideration down to the last detail. ;D  

~InfinityTrust~

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:47 pm
~InfinityTrust~
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Regardless, during times of war, we must stay united. We should get allied up with other guilds and stuff.

That was sexist.
And I take everything into consideration down to the last detail. ;D

Oh sorry. I forgot that we're not a completely male guild. Glad to have at least one female in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:21 pm
The Sora Ultimatum
Pachulo
nitnit
I'm a member I have 0 posts I believe. I only use it to check up on what my competition is up to without having to use the guild search function.

So you consider it competition?

That guild is full of Fanboys, I made a topic complaining in Alt custome of how Wario gets 2 choices while everyone elses gets a crappy color change and they didnt even used Shiny Pokemon for alt customes.

Dude I got like uber jump by a bunch of fanboys posting irrelevant s**t.

Well I'm part of the guild and I'm not a fan boy.
I thinks this guild is pretty cool with wifi battles for a bunch of different things and having multiple targets to focus on. But there is one thing on this guild I could do without. Pachulo's Smart-allecky attitude. Quoting what you posted on the Brawl guild I still think you are pretty stupid for for putting up the knit-picking I hate the costumes thing. And by the way it's not to complicated for everyone in that guild to figure out, your just looking for reason's to flame brawl and make it seem imperfect. So if you ban me for saying this then go for it because I still think Pachulo is a total tool.

Why must you point me out? See now I have to go all bitchy on you neutral

First I said that It was a thing I hated about the game, I NEVER said the game was bad I said I hated that part of the game, Its call opinions dude, I know it might be way to hard for you to comprehend something of such high level as that, Go look in the guild and tell me if I ever said the game was bad? I didnt right I said I hated the fact they didnt put alt customes,a nd guees what? if you dont like my smart-allecky attitude use your ignore list. I could careless if the likes of you ignore me, heck it would be better if you did.

I dont know about you but I have yet to see a perfect game every game has his flaws and down and I personally see Brawl giving Wario special treatment by giving him and only him Alt customes, They should do
everyone or nobody at all.

If I was looking to flame Brawl there are WAY better stuff I could go ahead and pick to do it, but I wont becouse its a good game overall, but I have opinions and I dont go ahead like a douche and just trying to oppose everyone that points something out of your game.

So in short you dont like me, add me to your ignore list blind people like are not worth my time, unless I get to do this whee  

Pachulo

Pachulo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Deathguiser
Double Edit: Yeah pachulo's costume thing was kind of uneccesary considering the game doesn't need alt. costumes.

It wasnt unneccesary you know?

If you cant see why I would make the topic then I am done with you. (only in this topic, you a cool guy 3nodding )  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff