Reply Diaries
[J] Setsuna's Diary +Illusionist: ladyumbra+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 am
On Gaia children appear everywhere, even when you're just out for a ride.

link  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 am
Dear diary

Apparently Gaia is desperate to hand out babies theses days. Now not only can you not go into a store, eat anything or listen to music for fear of a child appearing but apparently you can;t even ride your bike. That's right I was on my bike just a few nights ago, taking Crash out for a run when out of nowhere this guy appears and hands me a baby. I never got the guys name, the baby's or why this was all happening.

So now I have a nameless baby to care for , because I'm not handing him over to the authorities;I've seen what happens to kids in the system. If figure he can handle being nameless for a few days until I can figure out just what to call him. I don't want to be one of those parents who scar their child for life with the wrong name. That and my father insists of coming over to check out his grandson and be part of the naming process. He's takign this much better than I am.

What with the past and all I'm finding having a baby around to been nervewracking ,not to mention that I've taken sudden maternity leave from work and I've lost all sense of time without my daily schedule.

I can hear him crying now and I think that's his I'm hungry cry so I'll have to write more later.

Cassandra.

ladyumbra

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 pm
Name: Guardianofherflock
mood: amused
music: caramelldansen
Title: New beginning

Right heres my first post as an honest to god mommyblogger. ( oh god it feels like I've joined a cult) I'm sitting her at the computer half typing, half watching tv and half ( shut up I know that's three halves) watching Setsuna sleep in his playpen.

Yep that's right my kids name is Setsuna and my name is Cassandra,clearly you see the family naming scheme. To be honest though it's all my fathers fault. He came over last weekend to see his grandson, at the time Setsuna was just nameless little baby. A nameless baby I got from a strange guy in the park at night. ( Parks are no longer just for drug deals apparently)

Anyways to make a long story short my father decides that since his cleaning lady has a cute nephew by that name that his grandson shall be named Setsuna. Despite being the mother of sorts I have no choice in the matter and I'm just hoping the name doesn't bother the kid when he grows up.

Dammnit he's waking up, I better grab a bottle before he starts yelling.
I thought I was ready for being a parent last time, boy was I wrong.

~ Cass that's losing her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:01 am
Just an ordinary day

Cassandra looked fondly over at Setsuna who was laying in his baby bouncer and holding a bottle tightly as he greedily sucked down the formula inside. He seemed quite content and to be honest so was she. It wasn't that Cass ever disliked caring for him but since he'd recently gained the strength to old bottled by himself Cass found herself with a few more free minutes during the day. Minutes in which she found time to feed herself.

Which was how she now found herself reading the paper and enjoying a bowl of macaroni. It was a typical thing for them now in the afternoon, Setsuna had his bottle, she read and ate lunch while Crash tended to chew on one of his bones or nap between them. It was comforting for all three to have a schedule , to keep some things the same.

For Cassandra the introduction of Setsuna in her family meant a lot of changes. First off she was on maternity leave which completely obliterated the schedule she'd been keeping for years. This was a bit settlements but it wasn't the end of the world.

Neither was the fact that the majority of her income disappeared into the mouth or onto the body of her child. She had been prepared for that, once.

That was the issue, Cassandra had nearly had a child once and then..

" Eckah"

The woman was broken from her thoughts by the sound of a still hungry and demanding baby. Apparently it was time for bottle number 2.

With a smile Cassandra got up and headed for the kitchen shooting a Crash a look that said if she found dog hair in her macaroni when she got back he was going to find himself outside.

All in all it was an average day in their life.  

ladyumbra

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm
swimmign lessons ORP
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12770435  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Nothing is safe

Tiny pudgy fingers dug into the soft green fibers of the plush carpet floor as Setsuna half wriggled and half crawled his way along the floor. the young infant was getting stronger and smarter every day and he had now figure out how to become at least partially mobile. The ability to move around at will was a great thing and not much short of exhaustion kept the tow headed boy from being on the move.

tbc  

ladyumbra

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas