Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Pokemon Cool?
  Yes
  No
  What's Pokemon?
  What? Huh? Hey,do I know you? How'd you get in here? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
View Results

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:32 pm
I always like the pokemon games and the movies- movies completely pwn. Forget the series, it's become so redundant and lame- Ash should be like, 22 by now. The newer games I'm iffy on- they're becoming too complex, and I loathe that there's no possible way to get every single pokemon without going to some dumb event or using a bizarre code.

As for the member of Team Rocket I hate the most. . . tough call. They're all equally annoying. . . but I think it would have to be Meowth. That thing doesn't know when to shut up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:41 am
I like the games and like the first few sessions of Pokemon but after awhile they got about the same.  

Sakura_Foxfire

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:14 pm
Old pokemon is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:19 am
Alantie Mistaniu
I always like the pokemon games and the movies- movies completely pwn. Forget the series, it's become so redundant and lame- Ash should be like, 22 by now. The newer games I'm iffy on- they're becoming too complex, and I loathe that there's no possible way to get every single pokemon without going to some dumb event or using a bizarre code.

As for the member of Team Rocket I hate the most. . . tough call. They're all equally annoying. . . but I think it would have to be Meowth. That thing doesn't know when to shut up.

awwww, I like meowth and the new games, but I agree with the movies and old games. I mostly like mystery dungeon blue.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

randomlykerazzy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:50 am
i kinda still like it. i finished diamond. but the series are like kind of predictable nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:29 am
I'm rather impressed the series is still going strong. Diamond and pearl to me is the best one  

-_Taugerawk_-

Little_Linda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:01 pm
Hell yeah I like pokemon. I love that show I still watch even though I'm going to be 17 come Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 pm
I love the games still. I'm playing Diamond, and Explorers of Darkness at the time.  

Deadcant_Closed

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am
capcartoonist
Takeshi no Hayabusa
I used to like it, but after awhile it got a tad redundant. And team rocket's antics are waay out of touch nowadays.

Yes, but which idiot on Team Rocket would you want to bounce on the bedsprings? Or put to death?

I'd shave that girl's head off, and sent her to a Buddhist Nun's retreat, then I'd shove a 20lb bag of ice down her throat and knock her teeth in.

I'd also give the guy (if you'd call him that...) a sex-change and beat him with an UGLY STICK.

Oh, and I'd sic my dog on that cat thing too; shredding it to little scraps of fur, its more glib than Tom Cruise on Prozac.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:45 pm
I didn't much like Gold and Silver, for some reason..

The rest were pretty nice games.

The ANIME, however is pretty annoying...  

Nero-Sama

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Assassin of Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm
used to play the games outgrew em  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:22 pm
My friends and I are kind of obsessed. It's pretty funny, actually.  

Symphonic Fairytale

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:16 pm
Leeloh l o v e s Pokemon.
She thinkst they're the shizt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:44 am
the only pokemon i like is Mewtwo. he's evil and he kicks everyone's a** in the movie. Mew annoyed me for some reason, i just wanted to strangle that thing.  

Commander Gear Dizzy

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 am
Commander Gear Dizzy
the only pokemon i like is Mewtwo. he's evil and he kicks everyone's a** in the movie. Mew annoyed me for some reason, i just wanted to strangle that thing.

That much is true... Oh I think I like Lucario too, he's badass. Oh, and I like Guilty Gear too. wink wink  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff