Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
New to the Guild, Introduce Youself Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like The FFAA Thus far
It Great
63%
 63%  [ 96 ]
Its So, So
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
I dont like it at all
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Iono I havent been here long enough to know
31%
 31%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 151

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:40 pm
Chris Silverwind
hey im new, happy holidays :3 and yeah i am big ff7 lover so dont trip out over it >
Welcome to the guild man. Im goin ta sleep now Later People.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:02 am
Hey, thanks for inviting me here. Hope to share my knowledge of Final Fantasy with everyone here.  

LordOmega45

lm Stoned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:34 am
Kai_2
One Winged Engel
i evryone, im Ash and im a Seph-aholic! xd
Welcome to the guild Ash ^^. Well I'm sure there will be many other seph-aholics here. Feel free to open a fan thread.
OK! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:27 am
"Huzzah! Ze Germans have released the Guilds, the Admins payed the ransom." xp (( No offense to anyone whom is German. ))

"Well, I'm Vincent/Vinnie/Vin/Whatever Else you want to call me. As I'd presume the rest of the members of this Guild to be, I'm an FF Fan among other things. My favourite Final Fantasy being Seven, for it's in-depth story line and characters and brilliant Materia System. My second would be Nine, and Eight as a third. I'm quite happy to help with anything FF-based between Seven and Ten-Two, though I'm no Guru like Squall, I'm still quite happy to help."

"That'd probably be all at the moment..."  

Vincent. V Ex-~

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:11 pm
Vincent. V Ex-~
"Huzzah! Ze Germans have released the Guilds, the Admins payed the ransom." xp (( No offense to anyone whom is German. ))

"Well, I'm Vincent/Vinnie/Vin/Whatever Else you want to call me. As I'd presume the rest of the members of this Guild to be, I'm an FF Fan among other things. My favourite Final Fantasy being Seven, for it's in-depth story line and characters and brilliant Materia System. My second would be Nine, and Eight as a third. I'm quite happy to help with anything FF-based between Seven and Ten-Two, though I'm no Guru like Squall, I'm still quite happy to help."

"That'd probably be all at the moment..."

Lol, Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:03 pm
Howdy! I'm...uh...neeeoooo...

I'm Rktikfox, obviously. I'm old at heart, young at mind and I have many hats.

As of right now, I am playing FF8 and awaiting a PC version of my very own whee In that game...I love Zell and Seifer so much it's gross.

FF7 is my favorite, however. It was my first FF. sneef. I like oranges!

The banner on the guild 'home page' seems like Selphie is cuddling Zell at first, because of the feathers sticking up. Or I could just be delusional. 3nodding lol  

Rktikfox

Malevolently Empathetic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:52 pm
Hey, I'm Dagger, or at least that's what I've been going by in the unofficial FFAA guild. I'm playing final fantasy 7 right now. It's pretty good, a lot better than I thought it would be, definately a potential favorite. For now, however ff-8 and ff x are tied for my favorites. Hope to get to know every one. Talk to you all later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:32 am
Hey all. I'm Terra. I not really on much, so I probably won't see many of you, but I look forward to getting to know the few that I may run into while I'm here. I guess I should say something final fantasy related huh? Well, X was probably my favorte, I like the summoning of the aeons and things like that, mainly I thought the whole battle system was far superior to the other final fantasy battle systems, the X-2 battle system was good too, and blitzball was awsome. Talk to some of you guys later.  

Kraven_34

LordOmega45

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:45 am
frksk8rgrl
Hey all. I'm Terra. I not really on much, so I probably won't see many of you, but I look forward to getting to know the few that I may run into while I'm here. I guess I should say something final fantasy related huh? Well, X was probably my favorte, I like the summoning of the aeons and things like that, mainly I thought the whole battle system was far superior to the other final fantasy battle systems, the X-2 battle system was good too, and blitzball was awsome. Talk to some of you guys later.

Quick comment on Blitzball....I can't stand it anymore. And it's not because I could never win and I got tired of trying....it's because the only game I ever lost was the first one in the Luca tournament where you come into the game halfway through.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:59 pm
Hey, I got an invite about a week ago, but could only now accept it. xd

The names Kai, or Matt. I don't care.

Anyway, my love of FF started about 3 years ago when I aquired a Playstation for Christmas. With it I got final fantasys 5-8. All of which I have beaten. *damn 57 hour FF XIII* But I had never even heard of them before that. Now I'm an addict. Can't stop playing. Especially FF V, the job system... *drool* But I am glad to be here. I am in another FF guild, and it kinda ceaced movment. As in, less than one post a day. So I hope this one will get going. I'll help if needed.  

K U K U K U LOLZ

Tenshinchigi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:17 pm
I'd say a bunch of stuff about myself but I can't spell, so I'll keep it short, I love FF, but most of all FF7! (and Cloud! heart ) but I need to play FF 6 I hear it's great, I've played almost all of the others. I just wish all the FF games had Chocobo breeding, that was one of my favorite side quest things, breeding and racing chocobos..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:59 pm
Hey everyone! I finally got the thing to work so I could accept the invitation! This is awesome... recreating the FFAA to bring it back! Hmmm... FF7 and FF6 are my favorites. My favorite characters are Aeris and Cloud from 7, Terra and Locke from 6, and Rosa from (was it 4 or 5?) and the main character, but I forgot his name sweatdrop .  

Felfigaery

Sephiroths_kid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:47 pm
Hey, all. I was invited here, so I hope I can live up to everybody's expectatons. My all time favorite Final fantasy game was probably V, due to the *ahem*, "interesting way" of getting the Ninja, bard, and other crystals. Here's a hint: You would NOT want to touch them. But my fave character is Vincent Valentine from FF VII.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:27 pm
Hello guys and gals! I was invited to join this guild and just got back on gaia, so i accepted! I dont have FF7 anymore, but I'm in the process of geting it... no luck yet. So far all I've seen is FF8, FF2, and FF Tactics! Well, just poked in to say hi!  

madman2013

Tenshinchigi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:08 pm
Franco Radisi
Hello guys and gals! I was invited to join this guild and just got back on gaia, so i accepted! I dont have FF7 anymore, but I'm in the process of geting it... no luck yet. So far all I've seen is FF8, FF2, and FF Tactics! Well, just poked in to say hi!
you can get FF7 at the walmart website  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces