Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Pissed at Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate ne for posting this?
  YES!
  No
View Results

x blossoming-innocence x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:22 pm
lol they JUST R!!!! whee N B-sides wats so wrong in thinking so? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 am
I kinda like Naruto, but I agree. I don't know why everyone thinks Sasuke is so hot, and he does need to die. Then again, in my opinion, so does Sakura. XD

They thinks hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot because of his adetude rolleyes and he doesn't need to die neither does Sakura the one that needs to die is Orochimaru  

Zoxia Todd

2,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

iAutumnFox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 am
wow it seems a lot of people seem to dislike naruto ^^; i'm new here but i feel welcome knowing that naruto isn't a fanatic here stare i gave up on it as soon as it became fantasy to so many. i liked it when a few knew about it. *shrugs* oh well stuff is always found out one way or another sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 am
OMG burning_eyes finally someone posts an annoyed of Naruto thing. I never thougt I would see the day. Naruto does piss me off, but in a different way. It's not the characters or the plot. It's the technical stuff. Did you see sasuke's fight with Naruto? In that one ep the drawing was TERRIBLE. I think Naruto is really cheaply done. Whenever they do fight scenes punch smoke kick smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke. they r so cheap. and Naruto's clones it's the same image copied and pasted and they move so stiffly. It's like the only thing they put effort into is the opening because its gonna be seen for like 20 eps. its glossy and pretty and the music rox. and the pacing is awful. and they do this technic called scanning where they just basically zoom or roll over a picture to add motion to an otherwise still image to make it last longer. They use ALL the tricks in the book ALL the time. and the way they fight. oh my gosh is so painful. half the fight is the is them standing around doing nothing thinking what if and "strategizing". and the whole I could finish you off now but I think i will draw it out on purpose to give my enemy a chance to defeat me cuz I'm such a stupid villain. ok real ppl aren't like that. they take their guns BAM! before the guy can turn his head. so irritating. everything about Naruto is unreal. ppl aren't like that in real life. the only one whos kind of realistic is Sakura and she just pissees me off. Wait no. Ino and Choji are the most realistic. Have you ever met a brainy dude who didn't want to flaunt his smarts? ok hang on. nevermind. while I'm sure no one in the real world can relate to these ppl, the thing is anime is not the real world. its the author's world and how they imagine it to be. So i guess everyone in the Naruto world is a sentimental loser who says things no one would ever really say in the real world. They are all so selfless its ridiculous. Then again, maybe the author was hoping to inspire ppl in the real world to be selfless too. go figure. but you know, some characters were created to be hated.i just dont see why everyone hates sasuke. (btw im onyl up to the ep where the bug deal is over. yeah im pretty far behind sweatdrop ) i LOVED the ep where he finally defeated Naruto and leaves and then he thinks no brother. just because you say it doesn't ean I'll do it. all his life hes been competing against his brother. his brother was his biggest influence. he wants to defeat and beat his brother so sad. his brother said to kill his best friend so hes gonna do it. but that part where Naruto's body is floating on the surface and he looks dead, Sasuke looked horrified at what he'd done. see? he doesn't want to kill Naruto. only cuz his brother said. but then he makes huge headway by deciding to go against his brother's wishes. he's starting to make his own path. Sasuke happens to be one of the ost developed characters on the show. Naruto is a weirdo. Choji's fat issues were awesome to watch cuz it totally made sense. every one thinks our clan is fat and lazy etc. thats why i think Choji is realistic. Ino is like the half mean girl, friends fighting over a boy and then splitting up cuz of it. it happens in real life. Sakura annoys me cuz of how she treats Naruto. I wanted to slap her and fry her in fish oil then dump her remains on the dumpster. I liked her better when she became all emo over being "dead weight". I thought yes! she's finally seeing herself for what she truly is. useless. some realism. so Sakura i find si now a developing character. but she annoys cuz of how she treats Naruto. I LOVE Gara! i mean who doesn't? Naruto fight with him was so cool and how at the end he apologizes to his siblings. loved it! rofl

so yes. I do love Naruto, but sometimes it just makes you want to rip your hair out. and when Naruto makes those speeches, like he vowed on Hinata's blood, so embarassing to watch >.<
Phew that was alot.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

epicfaerietale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:10 pm
iOshi Moshi
I wonder how lots of people think some anime characters are hot. o_O

Belive me, it is a lot easier to do then it sounds XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:32 pm
here is my opinion:
- ppl despise naruto cuz of all the franchise and crap.
- teenage grls see a guy (fictional or non) and imediately 'fall in love' wit him. this is called stupid teenage grl syndrom. see?
- REAL naruto u don hate. REAL naruto is the manga, the GOOD stuff.
- anime naruto SUKS. well at least the 'filler' or 'anime esclusive' episodes. shippuuden is awesome, but rly anime naruto kinda rly suks...
- naruto movies r kay, but i havent rly seen em all, so idk.
- either way! u don HATE naruto but the horrible rep its gotten from its side products.
I HAVE NOW EXPLAINED TO U THE REAL NARUTO. PLZ GO FORTH IN THE WORLD AND PROVE TO PPL THEY DONT HATE NARUTO BUT THE HORRIBLE REP ITS GOTTEN. PLZ?

bickz_

Sparkly Fatcat

alvhinne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:32 pm
narutards makes me sick... stressed

its like the topic flooding in a/m/c over and over again w/ same content... w/c i consider it a spam anymore... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm
All I have to say is I stopped fangirling over Naruto before it came to the US tellies. WAY before.

I admit to thinking almost every guy and girl on that show was hot as a kid though. Got over them fast.  

Michiyo K Fujiwara

vggurl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 am
blackroses8
Is anyone but me totally fed up with Naruto? Everyone thinks Sasuke is sooo hot, but seriously HE'S A FREAKIN COMIC!
true that but ppl love to dream nowadays  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am
I love the show. But I hate "Sucksa". LOL  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Baby Bunny Blue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm
i used to obsess with naruto... but later, i realized it was boring... soo... uh...i don't exactly hate anything about it... except sasuke and sakura.... =] other than that, i liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 pm
naruto is crap. it haas a luosy plot that just keeps repeating itsself. the only good thing is the shippuden but even that has problems. sasukes still some power obsessed emo kid who doesn't no how to deal with his problems, naruto's still immature, and sakura hasn't really become that much more useful  

hope euphoria

7,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:41 am
I love the show, but Sasuke's a stupid emo looser w/a supiriority complex and hair like a ducks butt. Naruto........... I have no opinion of him. he'd make a good friend I guess. My favorits are Deidara and Sasori. I love the artistic types, being an artist myself I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 am
I like the show. But I don't like Sasuke all that much. Seriously, I bet that he only got to be rookie of the year because he's the freaking last Uchiha. And I especially hate Kakashi. He pays special treatment to Sasuke, sometimes Sakura, but never really helps Naruto at all. My favorite characters are definitely Naruto and Ino. I can't really explain why, but they are.  

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50

Akira Nakamura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:55 am
T3h Oriental King
To be honest I don't like Naruto that much anymore, it's taking the piss
a bit. Story keeps on repeating itself. Plus Sasuke is boring anyway... needs to die fast.

Agreed. I used to like it, but it's just another neverending anime again... bores me. talk2hand  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff