Yes
  No
View Results

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:54 pm
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
*just sits there next to annie mimicking her movements*

Annie suddenly jumped into the pool, with all of her cloths on.

*Shocked!* *laughs* Annie you got me all wet!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:54 pm
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
*just sits there next to annie mimicking her movements*

Annie suddenly jumped into the pool, with all of her cloths on.

*Shocked!* *laughs* Annie you got me all wet!

Annie began treading water under her and she smiled and then gave him the puppy eyes. "Sworrry..."  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:00 pm
No your not you little devil *Skar laughs* Oh well *gets up and dries off on a near by towel, pulls shirt off showing fit body and throws it onto a near by chair* Damn you *looks back and smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:13 pm
DemonFeuer
No your not you little devil *Skar laughs* Oh well *gets up and dries off on a near by towel, pulls shirt off showing fit body and throws it onto a near by chair* Damn you *looks back and smiles*

Annie smirked, watching him. "You know you wuff meee!" she laughed.  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:17 pm
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

*Laughs again* Your sure a pain in the a** *falls over into a lawn chair and crosses arms behind his head* But I guess your right.. I do WUFF you *emphasizing on the WUFF*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

*Laughs again* Your sure a pain in the a** *falls over into a lawn chair and crosses arms behind his head* But I guess your right.. I do WUFF you *emphasizing on the WUFF*

Annie smiled and then began swimming to the end of the pool with the stairs.  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm
*Takes a deep breath of the Cool Night air and closes his eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 pm
*i was flying in the rain over the mantion when i head a boom and a flsh of lighting and i desided to touch down at the nearest building and i drop down and go back into human form wearing a soaking wet hoodie,skinnyjeans and a red pair of converse i slowly open the door to see a big indoor pool and skar sitting by it and a girl swimming around in the water i walk over to skar shivering and say*"hi man its awful out there!"
*i shiver and i take off my hoodie still shivering and soaking wet*
"you know what iam going to get warmed up in the hot tube you can join me if you want to"
*i get up and walk over to the hot tub and i take off my shoes,shirt and pants to reveal a cheker board bikini and i slowly get in and i sit on the side smileing and i close my eyes and i slowly daze off*  

Panic at the Fall

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:21 pm
*Opens eyes and Looks at Alexis* Good Idea the hot tub should warm you up quick *smiles and closes eyes again* I might come in a little later Im enjoying the cool night air.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 pm
DemonFeuer
*Opens eyes and Looks at Alexis* Good Idea the hot tub should warm you up quick *smiles and closes eyes again* I might come in a little later Im enjoying the cool night air.

*i put my head under the watter and then i come up and quietly mudder*
"crusnik 04 loading...limitation 40% acknowleged"
*i go into my crusnik form and i spread my wings and put them in the warm water and i smile cauz it feelsso good*  

Panic at the Fall

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer

*i go into my crusnik form and i spread my wings and put them in the warm water and i smile cauz it feelsso good*

*looks over at Alexia* *laughs* Ey if it feels good why not *rolls over to his left side*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer

*looks over at Alexia* *laughs* Ey if it feels good why not *rolls over to his left side*

*i lay there falling asleep then i ask* so are you getting in?  

Panic at the Fall

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:48 pm
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer

Probably not.. I just recently got dry *smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:01 pm
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer

mmmk * i get out of the hot tube and dive into the pool doind a flip and i come up for air then i swim down and the push of and shot up out of the water and put out my pitch black wings and i fly to the topof the building then i drop and tuck in my wings spinning and right before i hit the water i put out my wing and slowed my fall down then i flyed about a half of a cenimeter away from the water then i swooped up landed on the ground breahting slightly abnormally*
awww that was amazing to bad you cant try that  

Panic at the Fall

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:07 pm
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer
Panic at the Fall
DemonFeuer

mmmk * i get out of the hot tube and dive into the pool doind a flip and i come up for air then i swim down and the push of and shot up out of the water and put out my pitch black wings and i fly to the topof the building then i drop and tuck in my wings spinning and right before i hit the water i put out my wing and slowed my fall down then i flyed about a half of a cenimeter away from the water then i swooped up landed on the ground breahting slightly abnormally*
awww that was amazing to bad you cant try that

*opens eyes and smiles* Who said I cant fly?  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff