Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
MOOSE IS AT IT AGAIN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
I'M A PERSON, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24

-PANDATUBE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:55 pm
i really really really want to get snake bites. but like someone else said, it would be bad for getting a job when i'm older, or whatever.
lol and my friends' parents probably wouldn't like it much. but my mom wouldn't care at all. she loves that type of stuff. XD

domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:58 pm
KawaiiHaley
i really really really want to get snake bites. but like someone else said, it would be bad for getting a job when i'm older, or whatever.
lol and my friends' parents probably wouldn't like it much. but my mom wouldn't care at all. she loves that type of stuff. XD

domokun

I want your mom!!
My mom doesn't exactly know about my piercings . . .
I'm good with make-up.

patienceyeah

-PANDATUBE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 pm
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley

domokun

I want your mom!!
I'm good with make-up.

haha seriously? do you just take out your lip piercing when you're around her? XD

lol my mom has a nose ring, tongue ring, ear lobe, cartilage, belly button, and she used to have two eyebrow piercings. XDD
yeah, she's kinda obsessed. >__<;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 pm
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley

domokun

I want your mom!!
I'm good with make-up.

haha seriously? do you just take out your lip piercing when you're around her? XD

lol my mom has a nose ring, tongue ring, ear lobe, cartilage, belly button, and she used to have two eyebrow piercings. XDD

Your mom is badass

And yeah. I take my lip ring . . . and my tongue ring . . . and my nose ring . . . out whenever I'm around her.
And I cover what I can.

patienceyeah

-PANDATUBE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:11 pm
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley

domokun

I want your mom!!
I'm good with make-up.

Your mom is badass

And yeah. I take my lip ring . . . and my tongue ring . . . and my nose ring . . . out whenever I'm around her.
And I cover what I can.

rofl.
how long have you had your piercings?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley

domokun

I want your mom!!
I'm good with make-up.

Your mom is badass

And I cover what I can.

rofl.

Since I was eleven . . .

patienceyeah

Raspukittin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Aha. Man, imagining my mother with piercings is scary.
And that sounds like a lot of effort to through. I'm fairly sure I'm going to have to hide my tattoo too when I'm able to get it. But I'll be this close to moving out. xD
Won't she freak if you gage your ears?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:20 pm
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley
MOOSE COOKIEZ
KawaiiHaley

domokun

I want your mom!!
I'm good with make-up.

Your mom is badass

And I cover what I can.

rofl.

Since I was eleven . . .

that's pretty funny that she doesn't know. XD  

-PANDATUBE

patienceyeah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:20 pm
Raspukittin

Aha. Man, imagining my mother with piercings is scary.
And that sounds like a lot of effort to through. I'm fairly sure I'm going to have to hide my tattoo too when I'm able to get it. But I'll be this close to moving out. xD
Won't she freak if you gage your ears?

That'd be so hard with tattooes!!

Yeah, she'll hate me forever, but I want it, so I'm doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:24 pm

At least my mum's cool with piercings and hair dye. In fact, she's the one that made me dye it purple for a while. xD Sometimes I do wish I could pull off a brow piercing. >>;

I'm getting it on my arm, so I'll just have to wear long sleeves at home. I kind of hide my arms from her on occasion anyway.

Raspukittin

patienceyeah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Raspukittin

At least my mum's cool with piercings and hair dye. In fact, she's the one that made me dye it purple for a while. xD Sometimes I do wish I could pull off a brow piercing. >>;

I'm getting it on my arm, so I'll just have to wear long sleeves at home. I kind of hide my arms from her on occasion anyway.

That reminds me!!
I have to re-do my eyebrow piercing.
It closed up.

And tattooes are cool, not really my thing though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm

My holes never close up. I hadn't worn earrings for like years until about seventh grade and they were still there. Oo;

Raspukittin

patienceyeah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Raspukittin

My holes never close up. I hadn't worn earrings for like years until about seventh grade and they were still there. Oo;

MY holes are mutants.
People say that your tongue can't close.
Watch, if I leave my bar out for ONLY A MONTH, it closes.
And it hurts like a b***h to repierce.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:36 pm

I used to know this guy who lost his piercing and the hole closed up. Turns out the butt of the piercing was still in the hole. xD

Raspukittin

patienceyeah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:37 pm
Raspukittin

I used to know this guy who lost his piercing and the hole closed up. Turns out the butt of the piercing was still in the hole. xD

OH MY GOD!!
*cringes*

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas