Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Celests hideing place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm
"Haha really? How so?", she asked tapping her fingers on her lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:44 am
He shruged. "probley because your moveing, i cant look at a stationary object for long."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm
"Oh haha...I dunno but just the rush of blood gets to me and I get all hyper. And when I haven't drunk for awhile I get sort of moody...", she told him calming a bit more down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
he yawned then got up and put a log on the fire. it coused embers to fly into the chemney. "remind me to put this out when you leave, ok." he walked back and sat down. his head was against the back of the couch, exposing his neck and his eyes were closed.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:39 pm
"Oh umm alright...", she said sighing a little bit. "You don't make it very easy for Vampires do you? Haha", she told staring at his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 am
"sorry." he tilted his head back down. "i've never been around other vampires for long and my scent doesn't affect celest anymore." he glanced at her. "you can leave if you want."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm
"Oh I see...Well you do have a strong scent, but it's not as strong really", Alyce told him looking down. Then standing up she walked to the door, "Alright then...Oh dont' forget the fire", she said nodding towards it. "Well see ya", walking out she went to fo find her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 pm
"see ya." he got up and through water on the fire, then walked back to the couch and layed down. man i'm beat. he slowly nodded off.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:22 pm
Alyce walked up to the door and knocked on it, "Hey you alive in here?".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:15 pm
souji got up half awake and answered the door. "alyce?" he leaned against the door frame to keep himself up. "what is it."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 pm
"Eh just wanted to see if you would last the night", she said smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 pm
he smiled lightly. "i'll live, thanks. anything else you wanted?"  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:39 pm
"Well gee just wanted to ask if you wanted to get some food, but you can just go back to sleep if you want instead", she said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:55 pm
"i guess, it'll help." he steped out of the door way, closing and locking the door behind him. "come on." he lead the way back to the kitchen.  

RosetteHiruka

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:50 am
Souji quickly unlocked the door, celest pushed past him and went to lay on her bed. "yay we're home." home ya right... he left the door open for alyce and went over to the couch to sit down. celest scuried up to the top of her bed and curled up into a ball under the covers.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff