Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So who likes to swim?
  J'aime nager!
  Not me...
  I can't.
  Me!!! (essentially the same as number 1)
View Results

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 am
I love to swim. It's why I'm a lifeguard. I'm more of an athletic swimmer though. So I swim laps rather than playing in the pool. I usually do between a thousand meters and a mile depending on how much time I have. I swim all year long at my work because it is an indoor pool.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:08 am
1.Why- I used to swim on a team
2.How long have you been swimming- since I was about three
3.Where you swim- The pool, my grandparent's lake
4.When you swim and who you swim with- I don't swim much anymore, but I used to swim every day at practice.  

Labradorescence

Ametrin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:29 am
I like to swim - as a form of relaxation; I have never been good enough to be a part of a swimming club, take part in contests and such. But there have been few opportunities for me lately T__T What I love the best is when I can swim in the sea but the last time I had the opportunity to that was in 2000 T___T I don't like to swim in lakes and swimming pools, it's because I always think that the lakes are not hygienic, and swimming pools are bad for my skin, I have atopic eczema and the chlorine water is bad for it sad I wish I lived near a sea so much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:51 pm
Nah I don't like to swim..not enough fat so It's hard to float
Plus it dries out my hair and my skin. And I don't like bathing suits. scream  

Naztakuan

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:29 am
1. Swimming is nearly a natural part of the human body, it's almost made for swimming in some odd way. I just...learned?
2. Since I was about 6
3. I haven't been swimming in ages. Chlorine destroys my eyes, I don't like public pools, it's hard to find extremely clean lakes, and yeah. So...no where at the moment.
4. When - NO:30. With - NO:01  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:04 pm
I love to swim. It is good exercise and you don't end up all sweaty after words. lol. I used to be able to swim anywhere, but lately I can only swim in clean pools. For some reason water where I can see dirt, can't touch the bottom, or see my feet freaks me out. It didn't used to be that way. I am actually a pretty good swimmer, too. My mom didn't know how to swim when she was little so she put me into swimming classes when I was a baby.  

littlegirlrai

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:53 pm
1.I don't like to swim but I can if absolutely necessary. eek
2.I'm an unnatural of course being from an island that's not good. About 3 years. sad
3.No where but like I said when the times comes to save lives I'll be waiting until they're officially under.... sweatdrop
4.I used to swim with a friend but we've long since parted ways and the old 2 piece has been up for months. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:08 am
I had to learn to swim at school. In Hawaii it's considered essential, and you're very weird if you don't know how to do it. I'm not sure how useful it is if you live someplace very far from the ocean and with no big lakes, but I wouldn't want to be on an island without knowing how!

Even so, I don't really enjoy swimming unless I'm in the right mood. Most of the time I don't really like getting wet, though once in a while I have a very different attitude about it and find it relaxing.

I haven't been swimming in ages, though. I don't have access to a pool here in Norwich and the North Sea is waaaaaay too cold.  

Veruniel
Crew

Saul DeAlessio

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 am
1. I like the sense of being weightless. Just some thing calming about it.
2. Can't remember.
3. At the beach usually. Good thing about being on an island.
4. Summer normally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 am
I love swimming. I'm not too crazy good at it though, my husband taught me how to swim when I was twenty, but I still don't know how to do the underwater stuff and if I get water in my ears they get infected... But I still love to be in the water. I haven't been swimming or to a beach in over a year, but we're about to leave on a vactian. I'm about to remedy that! heart  

lyssiah

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 am
Heh I was swimming all day yesterday (I hate the sun) And I was burnt so bad. It's still painful today. >.< Tis why I usually cower in the shade but there is none at the pool.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff