Diva's death: depressing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:07 pm
Macy_Walks
It was kind of weird for me...Most people tend to lean more towards one side..either they like Diva more, or they like Saya more...I was kinda in the middle so I was sad when the sword went in...but I watched the Jap version of that episode first, so Saya's whole "Take me with you sister" part ended up....moving(?) me.
I dunno..it made me sad.

And I didn't like the way the Dub. version did the ending episodes...
I liked Saya asking Diva to take her with her...
It made it more dramatic...more emotional.
Yes?

Yes, I definitely agree. Japan did do it better, however, I must say that I cried while watching both of them. [Not as much for the dub though]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:41 pm
it was sad cry i feel so sorry for diva............

Lil Shiro-Chan

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:11 am
I definitely feet sorry for Diva. She is such a misunderstood character.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:14 am
Oops, my bad. That's feel. Stupid me.  

hilaire11

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:41 pm
Ross Mohan
I was happy Diva died. I didn't want her to be anywhere near Riku's kids. She would have made them Evil and Amshel would have experimented on them.

I have to disagree with part of your statement. Diva WOULD NOT make her children evil. I believe she would make a great mother. However, Amschel probably would try to experiment on them... b*****d stare

Anyway, back on topic, Diva's death was depressing. Her whole side of the story was depressing. Okay... the entire series was depressing! But the final two episodes really got me. The only good part was when Haji killed Amschel. That made me so happy.... although Haji had to get crushed crying

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:53 am
at first i was like its finally over but then when i realized she never got what she really wanted i got depressed and saya never got to have a sister  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kikyogirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 pm
User Imagei was so depress because diva will never c her babies crying and it wasnt fair how saya could live and diva couldnt no fair crying crying crying poor diva.. saya was treated like a human and diva wasnt who could blame her for being bad. i believe she could have change crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 pm
i agree with hilaire11 diva was misunderstood... crying  

kikyogirl123

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:49 pm
hilaire11
I definitely feel sorry for Diva. She is such a misunderstood character.

User Image

So true crying

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:14 pm
Ugh. I was already depressed when Diva started crystallizing, but then I had to force myself to hold back tears when Saya was all "Take me with you!" crying  

LookingForSomeOne

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces