Rose Apple

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:09 pm
xoMeep
GO TEAM EDWARD!!!

TEAM EDWARD FTW  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 am
xoMeep
piercing_golden_eyes
well she says that she probably isnt gonna write another one, but shes keeping possibibity open cuz "it would b 2 sad" 2 say t's final sad she said in interview w/ borders link:http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/borderspresents/meyer.asp

but there r some like 12 year olds that read this and stephenie meyer may not wanna put that in 4 them, u know? but seeing as it MAY b last book, she probably will put it all in, even though i have no idea how she will. i also think bella will bcome a vampire, xcept stephenie won't write about it cuz torture is just 2 much, what do u think?

Carlisle and Edward may just like....give her some drug to knock her out for a while until the pain is over...so she'll just wake up as a vampire

Edward mentioned giving her loads of morphine until the pain was gone at the end of eclipse

Loobear

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 pm
The_Valentine_Sister1
Punky-Perfect
xoMeep
piercing_golden_eyes
well she says that she probably isnt gonna write another one, but shes keeping possibibity open cuz "it would b 2 sad" 2 say t's final sad she said in interview w/ borders link:http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/borderspresents/meyer.asp

but there r some like 12 year olds that read this and stephenie meyer may not wanna put that in 4 them, u know? but seeing as it MAY b last book, she probably will put it all in, even though i have no idea how she will. i also think bella will bcome a vampire, xcept stephenie won't write about it cuz torture is just 2 much, what do u think?

Carlisle and Edward may just like....give her some drug to knock her out for a while until the pain is over...so she'll just wake up as a vampire

Could happen! I just hope Edward stays with Bella!

but if they knocked her out she might not remmeber being human

that would be awesome!!!!!! I have a thing for memory loss 4laugh
They did mention giving her morphine  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:20 pm
YES!
ALL THREE OF THOSE THINGS MUST MUST MUST HAPPEN!!

AND...

I know its kinda stupid...but I want jacob to be happy.
my fairytale BD would have all of those three, plus jacob going somewhere while he's running at the end of E, and meeting the girl he's supposed to imprint on.

That way, everyone's happy.

I know. Lame right?
XD  

Aiyale

MicMickey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:41 pm
the Jacob suggest is just lame enough for me to love! i can't bear Jacob being in so much pain.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:51 pm
yeah, it would be nice if jacob got his happy ending too, but there's also one more thing that HAS TO HAPPEN in breaking dawn that everyone so far has forgotten. and here it is: we have to find out what happened to alice in her past life, because this whole time she hasnt known. so i think we will also get to find that out in breaking dawn. and also i'm pretty sure that bella WILL be turned into a vampire, because it just wouldnt make sence for her NOT to become one since this is the last book. OOH and one more thing that everyone has forgotten! when bella becomes a vampire, the treaty will be broken, what if jacob gets so mad, that he tries to hurt one of the cullens as revenge? now i normally wouldnt think that he would do something like that, because he seems like a very nice character, but he HAS said things about wanting to kill edward. so thats the other thign to think about, where will all the cullens go when the treaty is broken? or will they make a new treaty...based on the current conditions and whatnot. aah. we'll just have to wait and see.  

fancy-painted-boats-

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm
fancy-painted-boats-
yeah, it would be nice if jacob got his happy ending too, but there's also one more thing that HAS TO HAPPEN in breaking dawn that everyone so far has forgotten. and here it is: we have to find out what happened to alice in her past life, because this whole time she hasnt known. so i think we will also get to find that out in breaking dawn. and also i'm pretty sure that bella WILL be turned into a vampire, because it just wouldnt make sence for her NOT to become one since this is the last book. OOH and one more thing that everyone has forgotten! when bella becomes a vampire, the treaty will be broken, what if jacob gets so mad, that he tries to hurt one of the cullens as revenge? now i normally wouldnt think that he would do something like that, because he seems like a very nice character, but he HAS said things about wanting to kill edward. so thats the other thign to think about, where will all the cullens go when the treaty is broken? or will they make a new treaty...based on the current conditions and whatnot. aah. we'll just have to wait and see.

I think Jacob will go after Bella who will be with Edward(of course), if you've read the preface she says she's running from someone she loves. So we all know she loves two people Edward and Jacob. So I think it's Jacob because=
One: why would Edward be be chasing her like near death
Two: the treaty must be broken and they are probably going north where Jacob is so he would chase after them to kill them because there is no treaty anymore
And the Cullens would go to the other side of the country or somewhere else where the werewolves aren't. Maybe Chicago since Edward still owns a house there. That we will have to wait to find out about  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm
ooh, good point. its very possible  

fancy-painted-boats-

drea lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 pm
i definitely want alll three. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 pm
Absolutely sure about Wedding.

Sex....well, a lot of twelve year olds read her books (which I'm strongly is against all twelve year olds reading the books). I just hope Stephenie meyer puts it in!!!

Vamprie Bella.....I'm not too sure on that....it could happen. If you read the preface, then if Jacob's killing her, she's vamp. If it's edward, she's human.  

WineChan

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:46 pm
all of them should happen.
they will.
or i will throw the book at my door like i did with new moon (I was very angry at edward for leaving bella so i threw it. i sat on the bed and crossed my arms afterword, then proceded to run to the book and offer it 1000 apoligies.)

But i would definatly like to see jacob happy. i am not team jacob nor am i team edward. i want them both happy.

unfortunatly, short of cloning bella so they could both have her, i dont see them both being happy. at this point its either jacob or edward or neither. Seeing as i don't see it being neither its one or the other.

I think the preface could mean one of two things...

One (a highly unlikely option) Edward looses controll during certain sexual relations and is trying to kill her. i don't think this one is very likley seeing as bella mentions that she could fight back and lets face it, weak human bella against sparkaly, powerful, vampire edward? the out look isn't so good for our dear human bella.

Two (Highly likely) Edward turns bella and now jacob is one pissed off werewolf. and instead of trying to kill edward for turning her like a logical madly in love man would do, jacob is really, really pissed that bella let him turn her so now instead of being mad at edward like logic says, he is now uncontrolably angry with bella and is hunting her. unfortunatly our dear strong love-struck, werewolf jacob is up against the now sparkaly, blood thirsty, new born vampire bella. poor jacob is gonna get ripped to shreds should bella fight back. but seeing as she's bella and she wont want to hurt him she wont fight and who's gonna save the day? thats right twilighters you guessed it edward. now if you ask me pissed of werewolf jacob vs pissed of vampire edward is more evenly matched.

option number two has two very possible endings

A) edward kicks jacobs wolfish a**, and bella is in a mix of relief and devistaion. on one hand, her amazing husband edward is safe. but on the other her amazing best friend is dead.

B) Jacob kicks edwards sparkaly a**, and bella is more devistated than relived and kicks jacobs wolfish a**. then of course she's even more devistated becouse she has neither of her two men. (or if bella dosnt go into a rage and kill jacob for killing edward then same applys as if edward were to win. bella is in a mix of relief and devistaion. on one hand, her best friend is safe. but on the other her amazing husband is dead.) Personaly should jacob win and kill edward (i shudder at the thought) i really, really, really want her to fly into a rage and kill jacob becouse thats what i would do.

so yeah thats what i think. i'm betting on the jacob side and on option A. i don't think stepanie will kill edward. (if she does i will cry for hours on end then promptly throw the book at my nearest sibling. lol just kidding probably just at the wall again.)

sorry it was so long, i've been looking to share this theory for a while. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:31 am
haha thats actually a good theroy though... i would hate it for edward to die... but then i wouldn't like it if jacob didn't have his happy ending (just not with bella)  

PrincessofHeart

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm
5thmarauder- your theory is good. and i very much would like the idea of edward kicking jacob's wolfish a**. XD it's quite possible. i just hope no one dies! i wouldnt mind jacob being severly injured though. lol. i would hate for it to be one of those books where it ends with "and they all fall dead" that would be horrible. aaugh! shudder at the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am
i honestly would hate for either one to die. and if the all died...
no wont think that thought.

I realy want jacob to live and be just slightly hurt. (becouse though i don't take sides i am slightly mad at Jacob for being such an a** face in Eclipse.) like enough to get him to leave them alone but not so much that he can't heal.

i realy want jacob to be happy.
i realy want edward to be happy.

UGH I NEED THE BOOK!!!!

oh well i guess i'll have to stick to re-reading and Fanfics for now.  

5thmarauder

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:39 am
That's an excellent theory, 5thmarauder. I agree that SM wouldn't kill Edward, that would be too hard on many fans. I know I'd throw the book at my wall and start crying if that happened. And I too want Edward to kick Jacob's wolfish a**. It will be a joy to read. :]
I'm not on Team Jacob or anything, but i to can't stand that he's in pain. Not because i care for him, but because he's making it so hard for Bella. It irritates me. I just want him to go imprint on someone and leave it be. Sure, Bella would get jealous, but then hopefully she will be vampire and be with Edward for all eternity. YAY.
But i was thinking, and this idea is just pretty much a long shot, but what if during the three days that Bella starts turning. the Volturi step in, and take her or something. Alright, long shot, i know. But i don't know. The Cullen's wouldn't want to provoke them unless they want to die, which will in any case hurt Bella more than ever, because it's her family. And they do want to see what kind of power Bella will have. Plus, by maybe taking her Alice and Edward will follow, like they want. And at least they will be there with Bella. But that's not how it will end of course, other things will happen. And they will escape Italy. idk. hahaha. lame theory, right?
-shrugs- just something that popped in my head.

But they have to get married, that's a definite. The sex, i believe it's going to happen. Bella's been waiting for it, and Edward agreed if they got married. I want Bella to become a vampire, but i'm iffy on that. I don't know if it's going to happen, but i want it to.

yup yup yup

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces