Reply Breaking Dawn
A Midsummer nights dream... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessofHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:36 am
Its a good theory... but maybe Meyer might actually add a new character just to throw us all off. But i could also see it possibly being Leah... I mean if not whats the point of her in the story? gonk this is all so confusing... Lol only 24 days left and we'll know thankfully. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Jake's not going to imprint on Leah, Angela, or Jessica...

First off, Jake and Leah have already seen eachother in their wolf forms, and after...and Stephenie said that you would know the first time you saw them. That's why Jake knows he didn't imprint on Bella (or whatever she said).

Second off, Angela and Jessica were at the graduation party Alice set up....and Jake and some of the other wolves were there too. If he imprinted on either of them, he would know...and we would know as well.

But in reply to the initial post of this thread, that was actually kind of my theory about how Jacob imprints on a random chick. But of course I think there will be all the extra added bonus drama :]

haha.  

Jellycones

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:43 am
Jellycones
Jake's not going to imprint on Leah, Angela, or Jessica...

First off, Jake and Leah have already seen eachother in their wolf forms, and after...and Stephenie said that you would know the first time you saw them. That's why Jake knows he didn't imprint on Bella (or whatever she said).

Second off, Angela and Jessica were at the graduation party Alice set up....and Jake and some of the other wolves were there too. If he imprinted on either of them, he would know...and we would know as well.

But in reply to the initial post of this thread, that was actually kind of my theory about how Jacob imprints on a random chick. But of course I think there will be all the extra added bonus drama :]

haha.

Lol good point and true. I agree!^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:18 am
everybody is guessing that the mystery chic is jane, but what about that seretary in new moon before they left the voluturi. she may have played a small part, but when "alice gave her a dark look", that really stuck with me that she could possibly be the mystery chic. and she's between vamps and werewolves, she's human. heart  

breakingdawn25

Xenologista

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:50 pm
but whats with the play in the book  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:18 pm
breakingdawn25
everybody is guessing that the mystery chic is jane, but what about that seretary in new moon before they left the voluturi. she may have played a small part, but when "alice gave her a dark look", that really stuck with me that she could possibly be the mystery chic. and she's between vamps and werewolves, she's human. heart

my personal opinion is that it's neither jane or the secretary, but you never know! i think it might just be some random girl that Jacob's never met before.  

Jellycones

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 am
maybe renee and phil will ahev a kid and they take they baby to forks and then jacob sees the baby...

just like embry/quil/watchamacallit.

that would make bella and jacob half-brother and sister-in-law.
craaaaaaaazyyyy....

rolleyes xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Jellycones
breakingdawn25

my personal opinion is that it's neither jane or the secretary, but you never know! i think it might just be some random girl that Jacob's never met before.

3nodding  

Fide et Amore

yukkeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 am
Is it possible that Leah could've imprinted on Jacob? She was bugging him at the end of Eclipse and she was a new wolf to the pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:53 pm
ive never thought of leah imprinting on jacob at the end but she would have been nicer to him about Bella, but then if she did i don't know. Maybe their won't even be a mystery girl and he won't imprint and instead get killed by the voulturi or a cullen.  

Princess Candy Apple

yukkeh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm
Princess Candy Apple
ive never thought of leah imprinting on jacob at the end but she would have been nicer to him about Bella, but then if she did i don't know. Maybe their won't even be a mystery girl and he won't imprint and instead get killed by the voulturi or a cullen.

True, true. I just thought that xD because she wants him to get over Bella, even if it was for her own sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 am
I Love all of your theorys on the plot biggrin Two things I've played around with in my fanfictions dealing with Jacob imprinting was that maybe the reason he fell for Bella so hard was because she was very much like the person he was meant to imprint that the reason he didn't imprint on Bella speacficlly (Sp?) was because she was meant for Edward. I was thinking for this girl so like Bella is maybe a cousin of some sort *Shrug* Also another theory that has to deal with Leah is that maybe Jacobs feelings for Bella and Leahs Feelings for Sam clouded the imprint also the fact their both werewolfs might play a role in it *Shrug again* I guess we'll find out on Saturday!!!!!!!  

SimplyaGoddess

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces