Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 pm
Nekoei
I personally think that vampires can get it up. Cause think about it, if they couldn't Esme, Rosalie, and Alice would be pretty bored between hunting trips.
Also, I agree with the girl who said that Bella was being selfish. Besides, if I was having sex with Edward, I wouldn't want him to be careful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well..since I'm the only person who said Bella was being selfish, I'm assuming you're talking about me. But just to make it clear..I'm a guy sweatdrop

But yeah, I agree. Especially Rosalie and Emmett. They've been married how many times? They have got to be having sex in there somewhow.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm
KiraLight
Nekoei
I personally think that vampires can get it up. Cause think about it, if they couldn't Esme, Rosalie, and Alice would be pretty bored between hunting trips.
Also, I agree with the girl who said that Bella was being selfish. Besides, if I was having sex with Edward, I wouldn't want him to be careful.
Well..since I'm the only person who said Bella was being selfish, I'm assuming you're talking about me. But just to make it clear..I'm a guy sweatdrop

But yeah, I agree. Especially Rosalie and Emmett. They've been married how many times? They have got to be having sex in there somewhow.

Precisely, I mean Rosalie is too full of herself to not being able to have sex!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 am
well, yes, obviously we have been straight-up TOLD that vampires CAN have sex, and that roselie and emmett DO.
The question isn't "can they," but "HOW!?"

anywho, the venom idea seems to be the best so far, but still the question remains: If VENOM is in their system INSTEAD of blood, what is pumping that venom through their system? HOW can it be forced to certain vital body parts if their is no heart beat?
I really wish she had just allowed for the vampires hearts to beat, cause then I wouldn't be in such a state of confused termoil! lol heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:49 pm
XD
I'm re-reading Eclipse, and I got to the part where Edward and Bella are fighting over sex at the Cullens' house.
And yeah, Edward's a virgin, Bella's set on protecting his "virtue" as he is for hers. So apparently expect it after she turns into a vampire...?
'Cause at the end of Eclipse she said she didn't want to take any chances in Edward losing his soul.  

Atlacamani

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm
I've been wondering that as well (ish a perv) though I don't think Edward would kill Bella in the process if he were to rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:58 pm
You dont' have to be a pervert to ask the question..it's a pretty big part in Eclipse. I'd be suprised if no one wondered how it was they did it.

KiraLight
Crew

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 pm
Caitrina
XD
I'm re-reading Eclipse, and I got to the part where Edward and Bella are fighting over sex at the Cullens' house.
And yeah, Edward's a virgin, Bella's set on protecting his "virtue" as he is for hers. So apparently expect it after she turns into a vampire...?
'Cause at the end of Eclipse she said she didn't want to take any chances in Edward losing his soul.

That is my FAVORITE chapter EVER! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:47 pm
EvilWarlordGu
So, the question that's been on the minds of me and my friends is HOW!?
I mean logistically, how can edward have sex?
I suppose, being mythical and all, it probably has no answer, but think of these things:

1. Blood Flow? None in Vampires, just venom. No heart beat=no pumping of blood to area's that will probably need it during Breaking Dawn.
2. COLD! ow!
3. The obvious: she could snap like a little twig.

BUT, #1 is my BIGGEST question!

and so, while pondering this, I said: well, maybe male vampires are just always "standing at the ready?"
Ok, so this is the best that I can come up with! I'm sure high school for eternity would be SUCH a joy if that were the case rolleyes
Anyone else have a theory? really now, think about it. It's driving my little brain to madness, yet i know it doesn't matter cause there's no such thing as a Vampire! Ah! There are so many other logistically impossible things about them, why chose THIS topic to worry about? Maybe I'm just a perv... sweatdrop

rofl I love you. And I mean that in a totally Twilight related way.

This exact topic has been the source of many discussions among my group of friends for quite some time now. And I still don't know how Meyer figures they can do it. Because in all the books I've read where vamps can get it on, they all have blood flowing through their veins after they feed, and the blood the take actually makes their heart beat. Because Eddy doesn't, I'm not sure how she has this one planned out.  

Puckpup

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Bella is going overboard. Shes being selfish and no offense to any Bella fans but Bella is becoming a whore. She is risking her life to have sex with a vampire? I mean really. Is that logical/smart? Not in my opinion. I think they should wait until Bella is a vampire.
1. Edward can have sex, he probably has certain organs in which there is still SOME human blood. Those organs probobly only work when interacting with humans.

2. Bella is putting aside her and Charlies talk... achemm so she can have sex with a vampire at the age of 18. Again, smart?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:51 pm
somegirl45
Bella is going overboard. Shes being selfish and no offense to any Bella fans but Bella is becoming a whore. She is risking her life to have sex with a vampire? I mean really. Is that logical/smart? Not in my opinion. I think they should wait until Bella is a vampire.
1. Edward can have sex, he probably has certain organs in which there is still SOME human blood. Those organs probobly only work when interacting with humans.

2. Bella is putting aside her and Charlies talk... achemm so she can have sex with a vampire at the age of 18. Again, smart?

why does wanting to have sex with her boyfriend make her a whore?
i think stephenie should go into detail about how exactly they have sex. but do you think even SHE knows?  

Aqua Anjel

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:21 pm
somegirl45

just cuz she wants to have sex with her boyfriend dosnt make her a whore.
shes 18! most people have lost their virginity by then.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:14 pm
I'm really not sure how it works out. Edwad really isn't human. It is already total obvious that it is possible but Stephenie Meyer probably won't go into detail because a lot of the fans are not that old. I think some of the ideas are good, but do vampires really have venom flowing in them like blood in a normal human? It seemed like it was only in their mouths when for when they bite a human.

P.S. Just a though, if Edward did kill Bella in the process -even though I don't think that he would- that would be a horrible way to go. Not so much for Bella, but for Edward. Even though it wouldn't be too good for Bella either. Edward tried to kill himself when he though Bella commited suicide, just imagine what he would do if he killed her having sex.  

Sam68xoxo

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 pm
HAHA!
I am pretty sure its safe to say that you are NOT perv in asking this question. The majority of us twilight fans have thought of it once or twice.

But like everyone else, i too have thought about it.

MY THEORY for #1:
Personally, I believe they can get it up. Have you ever asked yourself what happens to the blood they drink from the animals? Or could the venom be a substitute for the blood? And they dont even need a heartbeat to make the blood/venom flow? Ponder that one for a while =]

Also, I think Edward can feel the pleasure from having sex with Bella because he can definetly feel the kisses, that or hes a good actor.

With Bella being selfish....I am sort of on the fence with that one. I understand her point of view with her having sex before shes wavering between the dead and the living. And yes, it is sort of selfish but can you blame her for her choice? Boys, put yourself in her position - you fall in love with a female vampire....etc etc.

But bottom line is, we have to wait for Breaking Dawn to come out to see what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:21 pm
EXACTLY!!

Now that Stephenie's mentioned vampire sex, I don't think there's any one of us who ISN'T curious as to how it happens. She's gotten herself into trouble this time... I mean, how pissed would you be if the end of the chapter said something about them taking their clothes off and he lays on top of her and hten the next chapter starts with 'I awoke the next morning...' If she does that I'll have to shave my head with a cheese grader because it'll bother me so badly.

I think Steph realizes though that she needs to put more detail into it. She'll have to answer these questions sooner or later!

I just wonder how he could possibly kill her. I think it has to do with his strength and loosing control. You know how he has to stop her from going to far? Well, sex is pretty much loosing that control you have because you're so consumed by the feel and passion. And when you think about it... he may have to do things harder since he doesn't have a pulse. I'd be afraid she might tear in half down south from his strength. Now wouldn't THAT be an interesting surgery for poor Carlisle!!!

But hey, if I had to pick a way to die that be it. Screwed to death by Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

In the end, we'll know in about 3 months here how it's done. Then all our naughty little questions will be answered.

Note To Self: Do Not Read Breaking Dawn In Class. May cause fits of uncontrollable giggling and involuntary happy squealing!!  

6vampire6mistress6

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:32 am
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC! O::::

Ever since i read that chapter, i questioned it so many times.
I even brought it up over lunch one dinner time in school, and they all gave me freakish perverted looks xD

It's a question that bugs me intensely;
Another one is If he doesn't eat or drink, that means he doesn't go to the toilet right?
AND; Do they ever need to shower, or wash? confused

(There's probably some really obvious answer, but i had to ask..)
xD

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces