Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Spring Cleaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:22 am
The beautiful Zakai is here with words of wisdom!

I think we need a new one that follows the story line of FFVII. I know we already have one, but it might be nice to have a new one, y'know?

And perhaps one following Crisis Core?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 am
I think I would agree. on both of those counts! But I want to clean out the old ones before I start new ones! wink

(however I'll keep those on pending just until we're finished weeding out the dead RP's)

Thank you!

I've also just attempted a Force-Revive for "Temple of the Ancients" please give oppinions or if you can, help me start RPing in that one again! 3nodding  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 am
Ah, yes. Since I'm not really involved with most of them, I'm not sure which should be cleaned out.

I'll join any new RPs, and try to keep up with them. I've got a lot more access now, though I still don't have home-internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:54 am
Well... the way I posted the "update" I made an effort to open it up to new players, let me know if I succeeded or not...

if not I'll edit it until it works better.

thank you for your opinion though, it helps! I hope to retire the majority of the Role-Plays if I can, (more than half at least) so we can get some fresher ones. (like what you suggested). wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Mostly for Angel,

I've posted in Birth of SOLDIER.... hope we can get that one going too...

For everyone else... I tried to make a "revival" post in MMWS.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:17 pm
My vote goes for burn and slaughter them all...

Most of the people who were in RPs aren't too active anymore so it would make more sense to me at least to restart the ones we want to keep and delete the ones we don't...  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:39 pm
To an extent I would agree, but I'm willing to let people keep a few.... What do you think of my "revival" method? as evidenced in MMWS and Temple of the Ancients. It's almost like starting a new RP... I think...

should I highlight all of the ones on the "to-retire" list red then? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:51 pm
By the Way, I posted a new Character Bio thread... so if you want to resubmit your character, or make a new one, now's the time. I left the old thread up for the time-being so people can reference it.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm
You might just want to send that to RIP so that people can look back if they get an urge to remake an old character.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:13 pm
.... you DO know that I haven't deleted hardly ANYTHING right? all the old chatter threads and RP's are going to RIP...

that's kinda what "retire" means... sweatdrop  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 pm
Oh, I assumed it was all deleted... sorry then...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:21 pm
*pokes* I'm active! It's just hard to post when no one else has responded.

The revival post in MMWS looks like it should work. I'll try and come up with a post for Kit. As for anyone I might know who would want to come back, I'm afraid not...  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 pm
Mission: Resurrection Project can be trashed if you want. It's fun but it died. Probably because I have a new RP character and I've lost interest in Morhi. ;_;

I'd like to have these as new RPs:
A CC based one (maybe even with cell-phone based missions? That would be SO cool.)
And definitely an after math of DoC where people are trying to escape Deepground. Or even during DoC. Whatever.

I always like Once a Turk.

Maybe we could take basics of RPs and re-do them to be better.
And I love MMWS.
----
On the note of character profiles, I'm so scrapping Morhighan. Yui's my new character and since I have some practice with her (see signature), It'll be good to put her in a new environment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm
I generally try to avoid deleting things if I don't have to... the subforum is there anyways so why not?

@ Kitrina: I understand, no problem with that. sweatdrop that's one reason I thought I might post a BUMP thread, since responses aren't always neccessary.

So you like the Revival post? I'm glad! I hoped that would work...

Speaking of which...

@ Morgana: would you prefer that I try to "Revive" Once a Turk like I did MMWS? or would you prefer I Restart it as a new RP?

On the note of character Profiles... I've posted a brand new topic for that... I need you to post a new Bio anyways, so feel free to choose whatever character you want!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:54 pm
(posting from my other account)

It worked quite well. Means I don't have to worry about waiting for Furry to post with Sabel.

While not a fan of bumping, I will do so, if there's no where else for me to post at the time. smile  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff