Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[GUIDE] The Elements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The 19th Lord of Salem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:10 pm
Skadi-The-Elf
What sign are you, might I ask, Lord of Salem?

I am a Taurus, but I act nothing like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:56 pm
Hello folks!

This week's lesson got posted a bit late, as i had alot of calls to make to my family. I posted the first part of the lesson and will finish it tommorow, as it is late here.  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 am
Ok, this weeks lesson is finished. Discuss, share, or enlighten us!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:28 pm
I loved the exercises. I liked most the first one. It was very interesting to feel the air energy in this way. I went to a desert beach (I live in an island) and felt it right on my face, and it was very special. I don't know, the air ressembles me like something which carries messagens, memories from so far far away. I felt like I was receiving something someone somewhere sent me... don't know how to explain this.  

Siren Stern

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:33 am
Siren Stern
I loved the exercises. I liked most the first one. It was very interesting to feel the air energy in this way. I went to a desert beach (I live in an island) and felt it right on my face, and it was very special. I don't know, the air ressembles me like something which carries messagens, memories from so far far away. I felt like I was receiving something someone somewhere sent me... don't know how to explain this.

What a great experience. Sometimes, you swear you can hear faint whispers in the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:50 am
The lesson of fire has begun smile  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:14 am
Skadi, I loved your new avatar. I couldn't make the 1st exercize. It's autum here in Brazil and I live in the South, so it's very cold. We had a tropical typhoon last week, I think it will be difficult to find a warm day =/

About the second exercise, I think fire energy is one of the easiest to feel. I don't know if it's because fire is the most "energetic" element of all, but it's almost imediate when you invoque them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:23 pm
Brazil? So you are southern hemisphere! Opposite seasons! Its ok if you can't do it outside. A typhoon? Seems the elements of water and air have made their less agreeable presence known!

And you are absolutely right about fire. Its the most forceful element, and is unmistakable with its presence!  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:25 pm
By the way, i will do the lesson for water tommorow. I am going to be gone for 2 weeks in England, so after the lesson on water, there will be a break, unless I can get computer access in England.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:39 pm
Water lesson finished.

Siren, by the way, for the first fire exercise, remember, if you cannot be outside, then inside in a nice hot room with a candle or hearth fire is just as good. magick should be practical, and you can adapt exercises to what is practical and available at the time!

Also, a general note: the recipes given are my own. However, some of the ingredients might not be easy to find, or, in the case of the oils, expensive. These recipes are not straight jackets. Use whatever materials you can find or afford. That is what our ancestors did. The witches of old either could not afford frankincense and myrrh, or simply did not use it, and just used whatever was available locally. When i first started out, i used incense sticks i bought at the local head shop and home fragrance oils. Until i found an athame, which was about 6 years after i first became Wiccan, I used my hand to direct energy and cast circles. So whatever you have available, use it! if you need any suggestions or substitutions, feel free to ask me. After all, when i first started out, I was on a paupers pay living off ramen noodles and generic Wal-mart soda pop doing my rituals on a small old rickety table i dug out of a dumpster, so i know how to wing it a bit.  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:47 pm
Hello Skadi, thank you a lot about the Fire information. I did the excercise those days, as in spite of the Fall, we had sunny days. I also did the water exercise, and I must say I find myself crying out loud. I know, by the theory you passed to us, it should be expected, as if works with deep feelings, but it was an interesting reaction. I'll reconnect with water those days until Sunday, so I can see if I get the same result as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:55 am
Siren Stern
Hello Skadi, thank you a lot about the Fire information. I did the excercise those days, as in spite of the Fall, we had sunny days. I also did the water exercise, and I must say I find myself crying out loud. I know, by the theory you passed to us, it should be expected, as if works with deep feelings, but it was an interesting reaction. I'll reconnect with water those days until Sunday, so I can see if I get the same result as well.

Water can sometimes be the most difficult element to deal with because of its emotional power can create unwanted but greatly needed emotional releases.  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:56 am
Earth Lesson has been finished, finally. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 am
The Lesson on Aether is now complete! heart domokun  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Hello Skadi. I'm sorry for the delay. I must say it was very interesting the energy of Earth. As I repeated the Water connections, when I did Earth meditation it seems like all the feelings that Water overflows get condensed again in Earth. I felt a great stability, like I got centered again. In fact, I noticed like every element link to the other. The Air connection made me feel so mindly, so when I connected to Fire the passion, desire made me get noticed of my body again, but these things aren't anything if I don't face my fears and deep feelings that water shows, but I also need to understand, respect them and make my way in a wise path, like Earth permitted to me.

I didn't made the 5th Element connections yet, but I'll do as soon as I can.  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff