Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
This Month's MC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simming

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm
When I first saw the ad I was thinking along the line of Rock Band, but Rock Puppy would be way more awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:43 pm
I just saw this thread in the gcd.......

"We saluuuute yoooou.

Lawl.

Sup GCD? The April MC hint is finally up, and hmmm. It looks like we have a rock....rocking out. Lanzer stated that this month's MC would have to do with current trends, and god knows that games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, as well as shows like American Idol continue to be massively popular.

Crazy Rock&Roll MCs? Can we expect a pair of Mic Jagger's lips? Crazy Marilyn Manson bi-colored contacts? Slash's Crazy mop of hair & Top Hat? How about Kiss-inspired make-up? A Yellow submarine? A Stairway to heaven? Maybe we'll get some Knights in White satin.

Or will it be more intruments? A microphone that belts Whitney Houston and a Simon Cowell Mini date?

Or maybe we're just getting pet rocks.

Hmmm.

Edit: Lawl, beaten to the punch. I'd like to hear people's ideas for the absolute weirdest Rock/Pop inspired items that could be jammed into an MC, like the ones I mentioned above. Bonus points if it's a band that people over the age of 18 like. xd "

Hmmm......Rock Band??? I actually wouldn't mind something that entails a drum kit!!!!
xd
(BTW, I was TOTALLY joking about it being a giant skittle!! lmao)  

Callie Orange

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 pm
I will be very upset if I do not get a rock puppy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:59 pm
Sen Haku

"We saluuuute yoooou.

Lawl.

Sup GCD? The April MC hint is finally up, and hmmm. It looks like we have a rock....rocking out. Lanzer stated that this month's MC would have to do with current trends, and god knows that games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, as well as shows like American Idol continue to be massively popular.

Crazy Rock&Roll MCs? Can we expect a pair of Mic Jagger's lips? Crazy Marilyn Manson bi-colored contacts? Slash's Crazy mop of hair & Top Hat? How about Kiss-inspired make-up? A Yellow submarine? A Stairway to heaven? Maybe we'll get some Knights in White satin.

Or will it be more intruments? A microphone that belts Whitney Houston and a Simon Cowell Mini date?

Hmmm.

Edit: Lawl, beaten to the punch. I'd like to hear people's ideas for the absolute weirdest Rock/Pop inspired items that could be jammed into an MC, like the ones I mentioned above. Bonus points if it's a band that people over the age of 18 like. xd "

Hmmm......Rock Band??? I actually wouldn't mind something that entails a drum kit!!!!
xd

Ok i hope i dont get in trouble for writing this rock items as-
-shot gun in the mouth pose (nirvana)
-Needle in your arm (Most rock bands)
-Axel rose beer belly (Guns and roses)
- W double hand sign (Weezer)  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:01 pm
supercalisto
Sen Haku

"We saluuuute yoooou.

Lawl.

Hmmm.

xd

lmao, well..arent you...creative? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:03 pm
BlueAltitude
supercalisto
Sen Haku

"We saluuuute yoooou.

Lawl.

Hmmm.

xd

Tee sweatdrop I love rock music sooo much!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I Defeated You

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 pm
pet rock  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:37 pm
Haha! The artists are reading the threads and going "OH SHIII....everyone wants a rock puppy! Quick, back to the drawing board, we only have 24 hoursss!! gonk "
rofl  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

Bouton_dOr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:41 pm
Am I the only person alive who thinks rock puppy is ugly?

That would be good for me if it was rock puppy, they'd be hugely popular and I wouldn't mind selling them because I would definitely never use it for any of my avatars. XD

NPC dates would be win, but I think they may be saving that for Feb. 2009, or a cash shop item next V-day. x3 Liam's "washboard abs" pls? >}

I would love a demonic microphone, but I feel doubtful. I think it will be a set of intsruments including dums, base guitar, some type of rocker microphone(maybe like steve tyler's?), and I'm sure, despite the one there already are, there will be a normal electric guitar as well. It would be awesome if it included a pose similar to "smashing cities" so your avatar could be on a stage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 pm
Bouton_dOr

That would be good for me if it was rock puppy, they'd be hugely popular and I wouldn't mind selling them because I would definitely never use it for any of my avatars. XD

NPC dates would be win, but I think they may be saving that for Feb. 2009, or a cash shop item next V-day. x3 Liam's "washboard abs" pls? >}

I would love a demonic microphone, but I feel doubtful. I think it will be a set of intsruments including dums, base guitar, some type of rocker microphone(maybe like steve tyler's?), and I'm sure, despite the one there already are, there will be a normal electric guitar as well. It would be awesome if it included a pose similar to "smashing cities" so your avatar could be on a stage.

-smacks-
Rock puppy is <3  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Bouton_dOr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:56 pm
I'm more of the Kiki and Coco fan. cool

Rock puppy would be good for male avatars though.

I actualy hope it is a rock puppy, everyone else loves the idea so that means much profit for me, without having to be sad about letting them go. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:09 pm
Angelic and demonic rock... I can't wait to get them 3nodding  

Locus Solus

Callie Orange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 pm
supercalisto
BlueAltitude
supercalisto
Sen Haku

"We saluuuute yoooou.

Lawl.

Hmmm.

xd

Tee sweatdrop I love rock music sooo much!

(It's me Sen Haku...I changed my name whee )

You are too funny!! A needle in the arm?!!? How about a giant goat head sign for our hands!!! "Rock On"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:14 pm
It will be

LONGROCK!!! biggrin Longrock is looooong!  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

Rubican

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm
Bouton_dOr

No.
It would be popular, but it wouldn't match very many avatars.

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff