View Results

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:31 pm
i think shes pregnet with someone else child
my friend and I said what if Pete woul have to stay back on tour and he'd belike a stay at home mom he'd have a feather duster and everything then we got into him beng in a french maid's outfit I named the child Peer lews kingston wentz the IIII lolz  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:03 pm
What the ******** the hell is everybody getting the idea that Ashlee must be cheating on Pete and it can't be his baby? Just because you don't like her? Pete can't marry someone he loves because his fans don't like her? Pete can't possibly be the father of her alleged baby because you don't like her? She must be a whore because she's dating someone from your favorite band and you don't approve? That she doesn't make music you like? How immature and offensive - grow the ******** up.  

azndahling

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:21 pm
azndahling
What the ******** the hell is everybody getting the idea that Ashlee must be cheating on Pete and it can't be his baby? Just because you don't like her? Pete can't marry someone he loves because his fans don't like her? Pete can't possibly be the father of her alleged baby because you don't like her? She must be a whore because she's dating someone from your favorite band and you don't approve? That she doesn't make music you like? How immature and offensive - grow the ******** up.

Though I would've said it differently, I agree.

I'm not exactly sure where you all are getting that its not his baby. O.o

They are together after all.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:50 am
azndahling

Let me set the record straight.
Yes, I do think that it is not his kid if she even is pregnent in the first place. But it is not because I just don't like her because she's Pete's fiance because you know what I do like her older music and I have absolutly nothing against her or her getting married to Pete. Infact, I wish them the best on this new chapter in thier life. The reason why I am thinking that it is not his child is because if it was and she told him wivh is another question, if she has even told him, I think that he wouldn't just lie to all the fans. For example, when they got engaged they wanted to tell the fans first before the media got a hold of it and for us to hear it directly from them. And then another good point, her album just dropped. Could this all be a media ploy that only her and her manager know of? I mean she is getting married to probably the biggest media whore as of right now remember? ( I absolutly do not mean that as offensive.) Don't you think that maybe a little rubbed off on her. Just another point to consider.  

HI GUYS yea

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm
I have to wonder when people will stop thinking she's only with Pete because of the publicity. If that was all she wanted I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be with him now, after all, breaking up with him is bigger than actually being with him. And if it was for that reason only they wouldn't be getting married....

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:35 am
Speaking Without Thinking
azndahling

Yes, I do think that it is not his kid if she even is pregnent in the first place. But it is not because I just don't like her because she's Pete's fiance because you know what I do like her older music and I have absolutly nothing against her or her getting married to Pete. Infact, I wish them the best on this new chapter in thier life. The reason why I am thinking that it is not his child is because if it was and she told him wivh is another question, if she has even told him, I think that he wouldn't just lie to all the fans. For example, when they got engaged they wanted to tell the fans first before the media got a hold of it and for us to hear it directly from them. And then another good point, her album just dropped. Could this all be a media ploy that only her and her manager know of? I mean she is getting married to probably the biggest media whore as of right now remember? ( I absolutly do not mean that as offensive.) Don't you think that maybe a little rubbed off on her. Just another point to consider.
Well, okay, you like her. Still, there's a great leap in logic from "She's dating a media whore and might be a media whore herself" to "It's not his baby." How do those correlate at all? There has been no indication anywhere that those two are not in love with each other, no indication of infidelity from either side, so where would the idea that it's not his baby come from? Who else could it be? Not to mention the media came up with the idea that she was pregnant due to one picture; who knows? maybe Ashlee was having a fat day and they mistook it for a baby bump. If the alleged baby is a conspiracy between Ashlee and her manager, wouldn't the marriage be too? I don't think Pete or Ashlee are capable of this much deception just for publicity's sake. So hey, why not just accept that if they're having a baby, it's really their baby.  

azndahling

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:48 am
azndahling
azndahling

Well, okay, you like her. Still, there's a great leap in logic from "She's dating a media whore and might be a media whore herself" to "It's not his baby." How do those correlate at all? There has been no indication anywhere that those two are not in love with each other, no indication of infidelity from either side, so where would the idea that it's not his baby come from? Who else could it be? Not to mention the media came up with the idea that she was pregnant due to one picture; who knows? maybe Ashlee was having a fat day and they mistook it for a baby bump. If the alleged baby is a conspiracy between Ashlee and her manager, wouldn't the marriage be too? I don't think Pete or Ashlee are capable of this much deception just for publicity's sake. So hey, why not just accept that if they're having a baby, it's really their baby.

What I'm saying is that why the hell would he lie to everybody about this. Somwhere I do recall him saying that it is way better to just tell the truth. So if he knew and it was true he would tell everyone. That is what leads me to believe that if she is pregnent then she hasn't told him which leads me to believe that there is a reason that she didn't tell him. That is what leads me to the idea that it's not his kid. That is my connection to both ideas. And i'll admit you are right when you said that who really knows when all you have is one picture. All I'm saying is that fob is not producing a new album or on tour and her album is done and she's not on tour as of now so I'm sure they're spending a lot of time together so don't you think that she would have had that second to tell him?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:49 pm
azndahling
azndahling

What I'm saying is that why the hell would he lie to everybody about this. Somwhere I do recall him saying that it is way better to just tell the truth. So if he knew and it was true he would tell everyone. That is what leads me to believe that if she is pregnent then she hasn't told him which leads me to believe that there is a reason that she didn't tell him. That is what leads me to the idea that it's not his kid. That is my connection to both ideas. And i'll admit you are right when you said that who really knows when all you have is one picture. All I'm saying is that fob is not producing a new album or on tour and her album is done and she's not on tour as of now so I'm sure they're spending a lot of time together so don't you think that she would have had that second to tell him?
That still makes no farking sense. Pete and Ashlee tell the world that no, she not pregnant, it's a lie concocted by the media. So put out this scenario: If she is pregnant, there is no way she can hide that from her boyfriend, because pregnancy is obvious. Therefore, she has no motivation to hide it from Pete. What does she have to gain by lying to him about her alleged pregnancy? And in the unlikely scenario that she were pregnant by somebody else, what would she gain by hiding the pregnancy from Pete? He's still going to find out that she's pregnant, and she can lie all she wants about the parentage, but that still doesn't remove the fact that she will tell him about it and/or he will find out about it and Pete will be the alleged father of the baby until such time they appear on Maury and take a DNA test.

Honestly, this conspiracy theory is ridiculous.  

azndahling

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 pm
I can totally see your point but my point is that she didn't say "no, I'm not pregnent." Everytime she is asked about it she simply says that "It's a personal matter." and I agree with that but if your not pregnent and you don't want people thinking that you are then why wouldn't you just say so? So we've basically got the "dad" saying that there is no way and the mom saying that it's personal. So according to that and that alone it seems like something is definitly going on there. Can you at least agree with me on that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:01 pm
I like Ashlee and I'm glad she makes Pete happy, but I dout she pregnant. One, Pete said he likes kids but they're not for him. Two, Ashlee denied it saying "Why, did I look fat that day?". You can get married without a baby coming. She's still young too, I highly dout she's really ready for a child. I don't care if she is pregnant with quintuplets, I just don't want their rushing to screw the band up. Fall Out Boy is my favorite band and I would really be disapointed at Pete if he let that freak up the band. I will personally go to his house and kick his a$$. domokun

The Evil Laugh

azndahling

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:09 pm
I can totally see your point but my point is that she didn't say "no, I'm not pregnent." Everytime she is asked about it she simply says that "It's a personal matter." and I agree with that but if your not pregnent and you don't want people thinking that you are then why wouldn't you just say so? So we've basically got the "dad" saying that there is no way and the mom saying that it's personal. So according to that and that alone it seems like something is definitly going on there. Can you at least agree with me on that?
No, because she's right - it's a personal matter and she doesn't have to explain herself to anybody, especially not the media and the public. That doesn't imply that there's something suspect going on, it just means that it's nobody's business but hers and Pete's.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
azndahling
No, because she's right - it's a personal matter and she doesn't have to explain herself to anybody, especially not the media and the public. That doesn't imply that there's something suspect going on, it just means that it's nobody's business but hers and Pete's.

But if he is saying no then he is not letting it stay a personal matter. And shouldn't they agree on that? The whole to keep it private or not thing.  

HI GUYS yea

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:58 pm
Another thing is, and I'm sure this has been said (I'm sorry if I missed it), Ashlee and Pete have a right to keep their personal life personal.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 am
azndahling

But if he is saying no then he is not letting it stay a personal matter. And shouldn't they agree on that? The whole to keep it private or not thing.
That's Pete's prerogative, not Ashlee's. They don't do everything as a couple, and even though this concerns the both of them, they both still handle the media in different ways. If Pete wants to say, "No, it's not true," that's fine, but if Ashlee wants to say, "It's none of your business," that's fine too. They're different people, they can respond however they want.  

azndahling

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm
You know what this is not my problem it's thiers and why would I or you defend them to the point that we hate each other. All I have to say is that in a little less then nine months we are going to find out. She can't hide it forever.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff