Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:16 pm
biggrin I feel all floooaaaty light!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Antiq
BlueAltitude
Antiq
My son wanted to join, and I checked it out, being a good mommy xd and saw GD and went burning_eyes but he's a sensible and smart lad so I said ok and then I got interested in the avis and then I got hooked and he hardly ever comes on now. Which reminds me, he has katanas...... ninja

get his password and get his stuffies.

rofl Nu. I respect his seperateness here. I'll just....um.....wear him down or something twisted

Digi xd Go clean your room! scream

Yes ma'am ;w; *goes*

Digitized

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Digi Gab
Antiq
BlueAltitude
Antiq
My son wanted to join, and I checked it out, being a good mommy xd and saw GD and went burning_eyes but he's a sensible and smart lad so I said ok and then I got interested in the avis and then I got hooked and he hardly ever comes on now. Which reminds me, he has katanas...... ninja

get his password and get his stuffies.

rofl Nu. I respect his seperateness here. I'll just....um.....wear him down or something twisted

Digi xd Go clean your room! scream

Yes ma'am ;w; *goes*

surprised burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:56 pm
I was sent the link from my friends in 03 but I was man I'll join later
cause it looks sorta gay.
But In February 04 I originally joined.

I was nagged and nagged until I did.
I remember borrowing a AFK and sash from my friends.
That was fun.
D:

.SketchBook

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:11 pm
If I remember right... I was at a friend-of-a-friend's 21st and somehow in our drunken fun, we got on the topic of anime/manga. Then someone asks me if I have a Gaia account. I don't at the time, so I write down the url and look it up the next day. It was right in the middle of the Halloween event in '06. I was instantly hooked and here I am :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 pm
A friend of a friend was on and my friend told me to try.

Now I am hooked.  

Salmay
Captain

Cattrain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 pm
I went on a cruise, a dinner mate mentioned it, being a complete Google geek, I had to Google it, and here I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:16 am
Antiq

You should go all "Give me one of your Katanas or you're grounded for life!" xD

Anyhoo, I found it by myself.

DATE: JANUARY ???? 2007 TIME: AFTERNOON-ISH

I was watching an Anime on Crunchyroll. Then I went posting on the Anime forums I frequent. After that, I went to my old account on Neopets (I planned to give it to a random person but I was like, "my hardwork just gonna be given to a random person?! Nevar, bi-ch! scream "). I played with the games for a few minutes but then got bored. I got bored of everything on Neopets. That's when I went on GOOGLE! I searched 'online community' there. That's when I saw.... ALMIGHTY GAIA! I clicked on it, and the one thing that mostly interested me was the avatars (second is the featured house and third is the forums). I was like, "OMG! THIS IS LIEK THE BEST SITE EVAR!" I created a new account. I looked at everything on Gaia. I saw the Marketplace. The featured item was SLIK Shades. I thought it was awesome. It cost 900 gold. I was like, "900 gold?! That's expensive!" After that, I went to the featured house. I met some friends. Then I went to the store. When I saw the Ocean Headwrap (is that how you spell it? The red one, by the way) I thought it was awesome. My avatar was then wearing a Balloon Set (those cheap clothes the old bots used to wear. The red ones, though. Then I was posting on the CB for a few months, then the GD for 2 months, then the GCD. Still posting there. I kinda post in the Q&A sometimes. THE END!  

Your Resident Merchant

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:50 am
found a website. that had a bunch of Gaia Avatar drawings.
at the time, i did not know they were Gaia specific, i thought they were just made up anime characters.

i kept seeing different names and "Go-Gaia"
so i followed that, and poof!
here i am  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out