violence against you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:29 am
Quote:
Thats your own fault.... you didn't make a united front with your friends, you know like a normal person would.

Um...i may not be a "normaL" person then, cos i cared more about my friends...i thought they'd Leave us aLone afterwards...My friends of then were younger than me and cowards...i just wanted to protect them  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:10 am
Sonic VEVIOS
Quote:
Thats your own fault.... you didn't make a united front with your friends, you know like a normal person would.

Um...i may not be a "normaL" person then, cos i cared more about my friends...i thought they'd Leave us aLone afterwards...My friends of then were younger than me and cowards...i just wanted to protect them
Let me rephrase normal to rational, it doesn't matter about age, its a numbers game if there were enough of you to outnumber them, then they would have run away.  

Rellik San
Crew

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:31 am
there weren't...they were 5 of them and 3 of us  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Sonic VEVIOS
there weren't...they were 5 of them and 3 of us
Then why make a stand? I'd do it, but I'm an idiot who doesn't give a s**t about my body. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:42 pm
Well the goths do here. Me personally, no. They push, i push back. Hard. Also I've told them straight when my life is threatened. "Go head I just got fire and brimestone. You get Tito."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm
Quote:
Then why make a stand? I'd do it, but I'm an idiot who doesn't give a s**t about my body.

Cos i didn't want my friends to get hurt...and i was putting them before me  

LelandStanford

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:52 pm
MediaclCunt
My friends and I have had stuff thrown at us ranging from newspapers to both water & glass bottles. Not to mention all the insults.
That's why I carry two glass bottles and a SwissArmy knife with me at all times.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:46 am
Lazarus The Resurected
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
A friend of mine was physically threatened countless times at her old school. She got stuff thrown at her in hallways, rocks thrown at her afterschool, numerous shoves and spit a few times.
When she tried to tell the school they advised her to see the counselor about her image provoking the other students
Sounds akin to what happened with me, one of my teachers (prior to leaving the school system for good) told me, the reason I got tormented so much, physically, mentally and emotionally, was because I was never in.... not so much I was never in BECAUSE I got tormented.

a hattchet in the bookbag gets you respect in a hurry.

eek All we have is a butterknife.....and it was supposed to be a good school sans all the cheating on tests, racism from teachers and students, and money wars. stare  

AdrianaKitten

YellowRavenInk

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 pm
Rellik San
Sonic VEVIOS
Quote:

Let me rephrase normal to rational, it doesn't matter about age, its a numbers game if there were enough of you to outnumber them, then they would have run away.

They are just idiots crying , i never personally got beaten up by anyone, except some guy at school that was annoying me 24/7 for being goth...well he tasted my boots after a while and didn't really say anything to me anymore =P  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:20 pm
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
A friend of mine was physically threatened countless times at her old school. She got stuff thrown at her in hallways, rocks thrown at her afterschool, numerous shoves and spit a few times.
When she tried to tell the school they advised her to see the counselor about her image provoking the other students
Sounds akin to what happened with me, one of my teachers (prior to leaving the school system for good) told me, the reason I got tormented so much, physically, mentally and emotionally, was because I was never in.... not so much I was never in BECAUSE I got tormented.

eek All we have is a butterknife.....and it was supposed to be a good school sans all the cheating on tests, racism from teachers and students, and money wars. stare

*shrug* i've been caught with various weapons, although i thought it was funny that they considered my collar a weapon but i could purchase a glass bottle in the cafeteria.  

Gaylord Mule 3

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:40 am
Lazarus The Resurected
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten

*shrug* i've been caught with various weapons, although i thought it was funny that they considered my collar a weapon but i could purchase a glass bottle in the cafeteria.

neutral What in Alabama would you bring weapons to school for anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 pm
He's back! So happy. n.n

Actually, it's nearly the opposite for me. I used to dress really fancy-like then I got lazy about it, so I just put on a t-s**t and jeans. But the thing was when I dressed "normal" I got knifes pulled on me, and more.

People leave me alone when I get un-lazy enough to put more than a t-shirt and pants on. Not totally, I still get harassed some. But not near as much. oO;

Same me too, just different clothing than I would like to wear. I'd rather dress up, but my mom makes me wear the "normal" clothing more often than naught. Which sucks, cause I have some nice clothing that I paid a lot for. D:

And in neither case I put make-up on. I don't really like to, and I hate taking it off, so I only put make-up on for special occasions.

sweatdrop

Missed him. <3

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
AdrianaKitten
Lazarus The Resurected
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten

neutral What in Alabama would you bring weapons to school for anyway?
Protection. Where I go to school, you need weapons. If you get caught, so much the better for you, you're now safe from the school...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:12 pm
The Lord of Dreams
Rellik San
Sonic VEVIOS
Quote:

They are just idiots crying , i never personally got beaten up by anyone, except some guy at school that was annoying me 24/7 for being goth...well he tasted my boots after a while and didn't really say anything to me anymore =P
Thank god finally! a person who solidly defends themselves  

Hunter of the Dammed

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:10 pm
my younger brother (can't resist something new to skateboard on) went to a school on the west side to skate and almost got shot. They escaped as the other 7 were pulling guns.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff