jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:56 pm
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 am
Not your fault, no need to say sorry.  

Akia-RP

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:01 pm
i have 9 siblings.... about 3 are in college, the two oldest twins one is in law school and the other is manager at an accounting firm and married (it's kinda weird cause i have never had a direct conversation to my sister-in-law and i know very little about her lol for a year we thought he was making her up XD when they were going out), my other bro has a minimum wage job and lives with my other older brother and his girlfriend and my sister who go to college in lynchburg, the rest of us live here and my older sister than those last 3 i mentioned is doing something like always she has some kind of plan lol, and the rest of us are in highschool and middleschool... i wonder how lonely my parents are gonna be when we all leave  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm
My dad, stepmom, and siblings (who live in cumberland, maryland) are moving back to my state soon  

Akia-RP

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Jeesh, I've always been so close with my big brother. We even sometimes hangout with eachother's groups of friends. I can't ever think of hating him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:13 pm
That's cool. I hang out with my sister's friends and... oh my... oh my... I just saw this commercial and this girl had a similar haircut to mine except more parted lol.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 pm
Ahh... this sucks. I wanted to ask this girl out last night at our homecoming game but her kind of annoying friend was there who thinks I like her and my little brother were there. That's the reason I wanted to go actually was to ask her out. I know she likes me. We were all over each other that entire game. And everyone else could tell... gahh... such an idiot I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 pm
I'm just getting the nerve up to ask out the girl I like, I kinda know how you feel, almost. Just remember, safe sex = condoms (^^x)  

Akia-RP

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Like I'm completely confident in my mind but in public I kinda shrink. In private it'd be SO much easier to ask her out. Our team lost their homecoming game 7-42... but I used to belong to the other county's schools for 6 years so I still hate my old county. They suck 10X more than the one I'm in lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:22 pm
Don't worry the only foot ball game we won was homecoming which strangely was one of the best in Canadian University Football. But we lost to U of T who hasn't won a game in lets say... five years? and the score was sad, like 20-0 it was depressing. I'm pretty sure our entire team got drunk and cried.

As for the girl thing, take it slow. Just be yourself, who cares what anyone else thinks, go for it. Its highschool, I hate to say this, but highschool only matters when your in highschool with is about 4% of your entire life. So have fun while you can and just go for the experience.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 pm
No offense but America is better at football in my opinion. You get hockey haha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:24 pm
I asked her out and she said yes! but she can't date for a month becuase her parents consider her too young  

Akia-RP

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:17 pm
lol, how young is she? Jeesh, that kind of sucks. Parents shouldn't be so harsh about that kind of thing, its a learning experience.

I feel so old right now... I hope you know that.

Canadian football just isn't as insane. You don't see us making movies or having our high school grads rely on sports scholarships. Jeesh, we get the smart kids. We don't need to kick a ball around a field to get an education. Personally your education system is crap, its so expensive that even though I have money saved up, work, have three scholarships and have help from family I doubt I could afford education in the states. It makes me cry because I would love to go to Julliard once I'm done getting my degree here. Just the experience! Then again going to a place like Ryerson, York, Victoria or a few other places has the same prestige and less money.

As for hockey? I actually grew up in a town that focused on football and hockey. We had one of the best teams in our county. I was joking around with one of the guys on the floor that I was going to steal his Leafs decor and place senator ones up everywhere. He informed me he would paint the yankee's symbol on my wall and steal my Boston ball. sad (thats right I'm a baseball fan. GO BOSTON! AND BLUE JAYS [I am aware that they really suck])  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Actually the Red Sox are pretty good. And sports scholarships are actually probably a good thing for someone who doesn't have enough money. As for expenses I must agree sad . I doubt I'll ever go to a good school for history. Probably stupid christian college most likely because my parents don't understand...

And football even though I am not an avid fan is not just kicking a ball around a field. It's running around and throwing a ball around a field. And it is a game of strategy actually. Football is less of a concern in other countries. They don't understand... I guess you'd have to be grown up near or their to understand. I don't get rugby... not even a phrase of it is English to me.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Responding to Lady_Conspiracy: She's 15, a year younger than me (well technically 11 months) I don't think my parents have ever cared about age difference (seeing my step-sis ex-bf was 5 years older than her)

To xXDeathsHierXx: well, you'll get to choose the collage you want to go to, if they try to send you to a christian school, get two jobs and support yourself through collage. also, i've heard of collages(don't have names though) that if you work there, your tuition is free or something like that.

Texas is big on football, but I don't live there. I'm not really big on watching sports (except swimming, damn michael phelps, lookin' so fine too) I'd rather go out and play them. The only real team sport I like is baseball though. I just rather play it than watch it.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff