Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:41 pm
Barry pulled away slightly as he stumbled to his feet. He smacked his lips a bit as he tried to focus on what was in front of him. Looking nervously around in front of him. His head darted around the room looking for the creature. He could barely make out a blurry image of his two comrades. But the infected being was nowhere to be seen.

With a grimace he started to speak, "my legs work fine, it is just my eyes that are out of focus". I don't know what happened back there but that laugh sounded familiar. In another life..I was part of Stars Alpha Team. Our senior captain was right about thirty-seven at the time. An odd fellow that never really talked about himself much by the name of Albert Wesker. We later found out that he was working with the corporation Umbrella. He tried to make sure not a single one of us made it out of that place. In his attempt at annihilation he was thought to have been killed by the Tyrant. A bio weapon that was being developed for war. Somehow he injected himself with the T-virus and adapted it to his body. My contact Chris told me that he'd gained super human strength and seemed to have a sort of mutated spine. He found this information out during the Veronica incident....I've rambled on for too long..this place seems to be a rather large laboratory. It most likely has many doors guarded by key card access locks. I don't think we have seen the worst of this place so we should be careful.

In another part of the lab....

A team of six cadets entered the lab lead by the mysterious man that had called the lab to there attention in the first place. The others slowly moved behind him while he looked around the room for any signs of movement. The room seemed to be clear as far as he could tell. There was a terminal with a red light on the right side of the room. The six cadets all split up in different directions looking around the room. While he went to the terminal and began to study it....What is this..he spotted a slot where a key could fix. It seemed that he would need to find the key to this machine to see what it could do. Moving over by a group of crates he started to look around for any misplaced keys or items he could use later.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 pm
Kaderot nodded as he thought of the incident and looked around. "so should we go and look around for more info and whats down there" he asked. Sara dug through her bag and pulled out some yellow pills, "here take one they should help" she said holding out the pills.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:40 pm
Barry reached out his hand taking one of the pills. He looked at it oddly then stuffed it in his pocket. No offense but I'm not in the habit of taking pills from strangers. I'll be fine once my eyes come back but for now we should look for the others. There were quite a few people and I find it odd that we haven't run into them yet. Do you think they all encountered some sort of creature on there way here? I was caught off guard even with my survival training so I'm worried about the others.

A scream could be heard from the next room. It seemed to be a male in there thirties or so. The sound of a semi-automatic weapon could be heard for a brief period..and then silence. Barry pulled his Colt .45 out holding it up in the air. He pointed it at the doorway leading to the room expecting something to come out of there. It was too quite...there wasn't a sign of movement or a noise in there....WAIT A MINUTE, he exclaimed as he watched the shadow of a giant bat fly past the door. He could barely make out the feet of the creature as they showed in the doorway as it flew lowly above the doorway. It was holding something quite large in its massive claws. The body of the soldier was dropped only three yards from the door. Barry held his arm out as a sign of caution shone on his face. He watched as the injured soldier lay there in pain looking at them with terror. CARrrefull, this creature didn't finish him off for a reason. It is trying to lure us into an ambush so it can claim the lot of us.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Kaderot stared at the man but sara went towards him. "sara no dont.." kaderot said grabbing her and pulling her back. "but he needs our help" she said trying to go help the man. Kaderot held her tight, "no he a trap.. we cant help him" he said and stared at the guy and sighed.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:57 pm
The Regenertor jumped down from a nearby crate having heard what had happened. The creature darted across the room through the doorway heading for the injured man. Swiftly he moved and just as he entered the door the bat swooped down attacking with his massive claws. The creature was holding the creature off but seemed to be at a strength disadvantage. Luckily it had intellect on its side having been a human at one time. The creature fell back instead of attempting to overpower the creature. And made it chase him as he let his claws hang at his sides as he ran. The injured man could now be safely removed from the room and treated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:23 pm
(Sure, this rp has been dead for quite awhile).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lone tigher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:28 pm
[ok sorry about erase my last post hit something wrong]

a boy run in to a high school and run in to room and lock the door. looks around for a weaponbut find nothing walks to the door. as he slowly gets there he think about his friends that were killed by a monster that was out side. ok time to get out of here the saids to him self as opens door and walks in the hall way  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:31 pm
(You will have to be more literate than that. I'm not entirely sure what you even said. The other characters involved in this Roleplay are in a warehouse. So just make your starting post as though you are arriving at this run down place).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Ledgendary Hero
Efreet, just as my gaia avi, randomly appears, and says: Dammit i really need to adjust that spell... Oh and hello, my name is Efreet, and do you know, where i can find, a pearl necklace, and a diamond?

(Read the first page, this isn't a fantasy Roleplay. No weapons or abilities when you start out. And since it is a Resident Evil Roleplay. That means a zombie doesn't get a 5-30 light weapon as a no-drop weapon for defeating you).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:52 pm
*loud coughing occurs, behind a random doorway* (in a raspy voice) can someone help me *coughing slightly escalates*  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:56 am
The team the detective were with. Heard someone speak and some approaching footsteps. The detective drew his gun from its holster. As he looked a few steps forward. His right foot proceeded his left foot as he inched forward. The detective kept his left foot behind him at all times. So it would be easier to turn around. Sprinting away in the even this was something truly dangerous. He saw the figure not far ahead. Though it was sort of dark in the area. So he couldn't get a good picture of this ones face. A low hanging pipe was also in front of this figure. Helping to further hide his face. He knew any intelligent human would move to the left of the pipe. Since there wasn't enough room to move to the right. Due to a number of crates that had been piped up on the cement floor.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff