Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:26 pm
xTAURUSx-47
Pubic Genital Lice
xTAURUSx-47
Don't get me wrong, I love the book. I just think it would have been cool for Bella to put up a fight. Since we didn't get any details as to how James was "dealt with". If he's so bad, I would like to know how Edward and his family brought him to justice.

I don't think Edward said any details of how he was destroyed to protect Bella. So, it wasn't said. Have you read the next two books? If not, I suggest reading them. :}

I have not read the others, but I surely plan to do so. It is just a matter of being able to get my hands on them. I'm sure I will be able to borrow them from my lovely girl.

Please read them.
It's better to read them because a lot more questions get answered. It can refrain you from making threads like these. :}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Thanks for pointing that out! There are so many people who would kill anyone who even slightly insulted Twilight.  

Electric Snowball

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:49 am
Bella Pretty Much Annoys Me Full Stop Im Afraid D;

She Bugs Me.

I didn't like how she practically used Jacob when Edward went, then ditched him when he came back D<

I could say many things to why i kinda dislike Bella, and none of them have got anything to do with the fact she's Edwards Girlfriend.

(You can all beat me up now) D;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Good point.
But I think she thought that if she gave herself up he'd just let go of her mom. I don't know what she thought would stop him from taking her too.  

EverybodysFooled

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces