Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

well they are also always "nice rack" and so they do get smacked A LOT but hell, I don't want no 40 year old marroed perv touching me O.o
Nice rack is just crass, there are so many better lines one could use, such as after the slap 'Ok I probably deserved that' because everyone knows if you make the girl laugh your off the hook. razz

not always smile but that'd be why the boys say that when we smack them at school eh?
Probably, but I aim for originality and try lines like 'so thats the foreplay out the way' and give a wink and grin.

Silly boys *rolls eyes* anyways I quit because i got sick of it and they wouldn't stop.
You are aware you could have sued them for sexual harassment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:56 pm
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

well they are also always "nice rack" and so they do get smacked A LOT but hell, I don't want no 40 year old marroed perv touching me O.o
Nice rack is just crass, there are so many better lines one could use, such as after the slap 'Ok I probably deserved that' because everyone knows if you make the girl laugh your off the hook. razz

not always smile but that'd be why the boys say that when we smack them at school eh?
Probably, but I aim for originality and try lines like 'so thats the foreplay out the way' and give a wink and grin.

Silly boys *rolls eyes* anyways I quit because i got sick of it and they wouldn't stop.

plenty aware, and i just quit like friday, so I can still do it smile they don't talk to me now lol  

Nikki the Juggalette

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

plenty aware, and i just quit like friday, so I can still do it smile they don't talk to me now lol
Sue and live the high life. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

i might, i need teh money because I have to move out in like 4 months when I turn 18  

Nikki the Juggalette

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:48 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

i might, i need teh money because I have to move out in like 4 months when I turn 18
Well I think you have one year from the incidents to report it and sue, but I'm not sure it it means from the starting time of the incidents or the ending time. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:46 pm
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

Well I think you have one year from the incidents to report it and sue, but I'm not sure it it means from the starting time of the incidents or the ending time. neutral
Ending time. But statue of limitations will limit the amount you can claim.  

Rellik San
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:28 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

Heh that places sucks majorly anyways, and I always hated it but yeah I'm not sure what i'm doing just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:56 am
Tainted Deity
AdrianaKitten
xp I've tried so many things. I've pretended to be a mannequin and it worked for 30 minutes. I tried a robbery. I dressed up as a girl scout to help sell my sisters cookies. I tried to be a gypsy machine but I'm working on that one.>.<. sweatdrop

A gypsy machine?
Please explain that one further.

That pirate theme at a swimming pool sounds great, I'll have to suggest it next time I go.

Me in a cardboard refrigerator box, in too much make up and many scarves. I sat in the corner of the shop doin tarot or blackjack for paying customers. 3nodding
We took out the broken fighting arcade and had to do something. sweatdrop  

AdrianaKitten

babykitty18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:09 am
I haven't really done much at my job besides play hide and go seek/make-out while my boss went on a earned mrgreen ...the kids were running wild in the camp while we were horsing around sweatdrop
...but there was that wet t-shirt foam party... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:35 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha

Heh that places sucks majorly anyways, and I always hated it but yeah I'm not sure what i'm doing just yet.
Well, you have a year to decide, but you best do it sooner than later....(sue, I mean. At least you'll be discrediting the place...)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kabuki-Kun

Tipsy Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:39 pm
At my old job, all my co-workers were prissy little highschool girls. They were total bitches to me just because I wasn't all 'preppypreppygirlyshitandOMGlet'sbebestgirlfriendsOMG!'. So, I started singing 'A Gorey Demise' by Creature Feature while I worked and leaving creepy little notes taped everywhere. They gave me some space after that. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Nikura Uchiha

Well, you have a year to decide, but you best do it sooner than later....(sue, I mean. At least you'll be discrediting the place...)

I have less than a year..actually a couple months before i have to move out of my house, so yes sooner is btter smile  

Nikki the Juggalette

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:44 pm
I don't do weird things at work, but I get blamed for them, oddly enough.
I used to work at this bookstore, and most of the other people working there were college girls. Most of them got the idea that was flamingly homosexual, despite the fact I flirted with them on a daily basis; or maybe they just thought it was funny to set me up with men.
I think one of them still thinks I'm a girl who just introduces herself as a boy; and I've learned better than to fight people's delusions by now. It really doesn't matter that much.
We mostly kept books where they belonged, except when they were chucking them at each other's heads, and doing whatever anyone higher ranking told us to do. I was the most recently hired, so I was at the bottom of the pecking order. I was cool with that, it was just like being at home with my sisters.
Another time was turned all of the occult section upside down and said it was haunted in front of the customers.
Okay, so repeating the joke in the children's section was in bad taste, but they talked me into it and it was a week before Halloween.

Anyway, their favorite thing to do was to tell men that "their friend is really shy but thinks you're cute and you should talk to her" and indicate me. Usually the guys figured out I was male after talking to me. I will admit the eyeliner and long pretty hair does not help.
But then again, I have often wondered if the people shopping there were actually literate; even though I know there is no manditory common sense for learning to read. I've said it many times. Once to a customer.
That actually got me fired from the bookstore, which pissed me off so much I got a job in the coffee shop. It freaked out my old boss so much to see me there the next week.

"Richards! What are you doing here, causing more trouble?"
"No, sir; just doing my job." *puts on apron* "Would you like to order a coffee, sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:55 pm
one of my favorites has to be the long range fry to the mouth competitions. i work in a kitchen and a fairly buisy resteraunt when we get downtime we toss fries halway accross the kitchen in the hopes that the guy we are tossing at will catch it in his mouth. it's stupid and i've been hit in the eye with chunks of potatoe but it's not that bad.  

Gaylord Mule 3

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:53 am
Eh, I thought this was silly lol

The other day I was doing dishes, and as I was loading a couple plates into the dishwasher to rinse, they slip from my soapy hands and crash all over the floor.

As I'm crouched down to pick up the pieces, a coworker looks in and asks if I'm okay.

I sort of show her both palms and go "Yaaaaay!"

They all think I'm insane anyway.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas