Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join the GPL Pokemon Gym Leaders and Elite 4. Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 am
nitnit
Pft, as long as jon hasn't forgotten how to play (which is highly possible knowing jon) he'll get into E4 rather easily.

It's been a looong time since I played last.

And I was banned from Marriland, so it's not that easy to get battles .
-.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:10 pm
woot. I'll try out for this ^.^
who do PM to get this party started?  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kunx990

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:49 am
User Image
I was bored

I though I got Auto E4 status with Nitnit?
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 am
Kunx990: Yeah right where you got the idea you and Nit get auto? plus you just need to beat me and Rave should be easy right wink

playing with myself: Either me or Rave, whoever you want to battle first.

Jonnnn: Last time I played was when Brawl came out, I had to many games to play so I didnt have time to play pokemon.  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Beating you and ravemaster is easy. For me, probably not for kunx. Whoever thought that kunx should get auto elite 4 is an idiot.

Also, Pachulo and ravemaster should definitely not be auto elite 4 as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:38 am
If I ever decide to make a themed team that doesn't suck, I'll be the 2nd guy in the Elite Four that nobody remembers because the first person is more memorable and the last person is more challenging. ninja  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 pm
we won't have an e4 till we got 8 gym leaders. i want e4, but i'm holding gym leader til we have enough candidates.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:00 pm
I already PMd ravemaster about this, I just need to fight you people.  

Chaora

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:07 pm
nitnit
Beating you and ravemaster is easy. For me, probably not for kunx. Whoever thought that kunx should get auto elite 4 is an idiot.

Also, Pachulo and ravemaster should definitely not be auto elite 4 as well.

Well the ones running this is me and Rave not you, so its basically up to me and him of how we wanna do this. I also said I nobody is getting Auto E4 multiple times by now so I dont know where you got the idea that me or Rave where gonna get Auto E4 neutral .

I dont want Elite 4 becouse its not as much fun as having to focus on 1 type.

Also when you battle me or Rave you must use the "Theme" you selected for the E4 which means that you wont be using your "Real" team rather your E4 "Themed" team.

Plus I dont know about Rave but I wanted to get all positions fill ASAP which means I will take people as they come if they want E4 or Gym positions.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm
i give PWMS a 3/5. his team was good, and his items were good, but the team coulda been stronger. a mantine woulda worked good there.  

ravemaster47

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:13 pm
sweatdrop there are a lot of different water types, so I figured I would change my lineup every once and a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:53 pm
Shouldn't both of you rate the gyms? Especially since from what I saw pachulo is a bit better than ravemaster. Plus you will rate things more easily / harshly in general.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 pm
nitnit
Shouldn't both of you rate the gyms? Especially since from what I saw pachulo is a bit better than ravemaster. Plus you will rate things more easily / harshly in general.

Actully we both rate the gyms. After each one battles the gym we give an individual score from 1 - 5 then add both of them up and divide by 2, what we get is the Gym lvl.

Also we battled only once and I was using a just slapped 6 cool pokemon together team I have also never battled Rave before but from what I got from PWM he is good. 3nodding .

And yes I am giving the rate kinda harsh since I dont want gyms to have high lvls when they dont deserve it. Here is how I am giving the rates:

1 - Awfull needs to work a lot
2- Below average but still sorta good.
3 - Average
4 - Above average
5 - Really good, hard to take out even with a themed team.

But what I been thinking is about the E4 teams, since well I want them to follow some patterns, I was thinking of maybe more than 1 Elite 4 like you know having 2 Different Elite 4 1 stronger than the other, Its both a good and bad Idea.

Also sorry about not writting the report, I worked late today so I didnt have time, but tomorrow is my Day off from work and I dont go to my 7th period anymore so ill be home early and Review some Manga and then pm it to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:01 pm
The multiple elite 4 idea isn't that great since we don't have that many members that actively play. Unless people went out and recruited more often (about once a month I'll go out and send like 100 invites, that's when our numbers jump suddenly...)

I'll have to battle both of you to see how good I still am, and how good each of you are... no offense to anyone, but I pretty consistently beat ravemaster most of the time, and the one time I battled you pachulo I won by a fair margin.

Again.. I'll have to find my pokemon diamond, make a new team, and battle some random people first. Maybe this weekend I'll be able to.

As for the newspaper, I've been pretty busy myself, so don't sweat it, if all goes to plan I'll have it out tomorrow.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:17 pm
nit, how about you warm up your rusty pokemanz skillz against me?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff